We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Frapsing

Frapsing

INCOMING DRAMA LAMA......

I had a good ol laugh last night with Onme,

The two of us where sitting in TA when about 4 freeps showed up (ranked and geared, possibly regarded as 'veteran' players), after they tried a few times to zerg us and got wiped every time, they still hadn't landed a kill. This upset them I assume as the rune stone was changed to GrowCahones (interpret as you will) and the 4 disappeared from sight. Low and behold they where found at LC where the 2 of us again proceeded to wipe the group of 4 with the npc help they managed to pull. I felt a little sorry seen as they still hadn't got a kill and we where kinda stopping them from PVE'ing, but when they changed their pets to Frapsing, I couldn't help laughing. They where recording the whole thing? Dear God I can't wait to see the video, won't it make us look oh so terrible sitting behind a wall when outnumbered 2 to 1, then still managing to kill them all and not die once. Please upload it soon lol.

On a less trash talky note, fights today where pretty good. Apparently Burgs are STILL the flavor of the month, although you should probably note the bigger the raid the less useful they become. Was nice to see freeps trying flanks at one stage (near OC) and commendations to those that pushed hard in every fight.
    Isticky you did a neat job calling creepside, always makes for fun fights when everyone goes in with the mentality that "We are all going to die, it doesn't matter, lets get a kill."

P.S Aloganusa (sorry for spelling?) you're starting to remind me of Ryvnn and Notleh, so... stop scaring me lol.

Keep killing you slaughter house machines.

Re: Frapsing

can't wait to see it!
    that video will only expose you two for what you really are.......

/popcorn

Vid Vid vid!
    The one the only Sletho

Alagosanu is an awesome RK, I agree.

And its good to see at least not all of TDH has abandoned Crick.. There's potential here.

And as for the late night 1v1s... huntards are fail against WLs, I've decided

Thumbs up Re: Frapsing

Chiron, I believe it. But the frapsing? Good lord people, come on. That made me lol.

But hey, you're a hard guy to take down solo (imo) and he NPC topic will never die from either side - it was good to see at least two open-field battles last night though. That's progress right? lol

I was not out for too long last night in a raid of 15, 17?, something like that, and whenever you were next in line to be in the target assist window it took a lot of effort to take you down.

The last time I played on creepside was with Isticky leading the group, and said that very same thing "We are all going to die, it doesn't matter, let’s get a kill." Just that sentence right there being spoke in-game made me happy as all h3ll and immediate respect for the guy on the other end of that microphone. You're going to die, unless you care about some stupid number that only reflects on (1) how much time you spend playing in the Ettenmoors, or (2) how 'careful' and conservative <insert your choice of vulgar sarcasm here> a player you are.

/salute!

Quote Originally Posted by FortunateSon View Post
    P.S Aloganusa (sorry for spelling?) you're starting to remind me of Ryvnn and Notleh, so... stop scaring me lol.
    Not quite that scary yet!

-Hilary

Spiders are a weakness of mine. I should use pots.

And...thanks, I think. I don't know who those people are.

Dear Chiron, I enjoyed TRYING to 1v1 you last night! /howl

Quote Originally Posted by FortunateSon View Post

I remember them, and yes as a wargie, i've had a couple flashbacks myself........NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O.........

oh well flashbacks are better than boredom.

Quote Originally Posted by Eljamar View Post

lol never heard of ryvnn but remeber notleh as the RK who taught me and gave me a tour of the moors. It was amazing at how awesome he played.

They were two rk's from the early days of the server who would run around melting faces. it's def a compliment

Alago remind Catrean in game to give you some good food, poison resist add get the stuff that takes off 3 DoTs. /hugs and /kisses Kitwen

Well, after promising myself I wouldn't do it because Isen is coming out, I went ahead and shed the third age stone and made a second age stone for DPS, so hopefully my face melting potential gets a little better.

while i have no idea who it is that was frapsing this fight all i gotta say is good going makeing your self look like a butt head.

So......where is this video??? Still dying to see it...

Good Hunting,

Ell

I agree - This thread is usless without pictures!!!

With KoC playing star wars, I fear I shall never see this vid.

(Blame Ittybitty for me resurrecting this thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Jessy82 View Post

you dont need koc to do nice battles, there is alot of good players.
    we can do nice fight with krool/itty/arach leading on creep side and bloin/jello/Alagosanu on freep with few of the relic, asylum, mellon.

The necromancer class isn't available to players and you shouldn't pretend you are one, Jessie. :P Now lets put this body back to the grave where it belongs.
    Quit.

Find me on Steam and ESO, same name.

Notleh I miss her she was always fun to fight against well IDK if this is a old post or not but it made me laugh thanks
    Calidog

Cool Re: Frapsing

Quote Originally Posted by Jessy82 View Post

lol ./1234567