We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

The Sigils of Arkenstone Kinships

So I was bored, and being a pretty big Game of Thrones fan I thought it would be kind if interesting if with the help of the Arkenstone community we came up with "sigils" or for each of the kinships on the server.

These are just some of the ones some of my kinmates and I came up with so far, if you would like to add your kin or have an idea to change the one I put here post in this thread.

The Meaning of Haste:
    Guardians of Gondor:

Aesir:

Destiny: A

The Haruchai and the Elohim:

Insurrection:

Leaf Walkers:

Deephallow Brewers:

Middle Earth Warriors:

Pariah:

Noldor:

Riders of Rohan:

Flame Imperishable:

Children of Illuvatar:
    Last edited by nolins12; Sep 20 2011 at 04:30 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042070000000cbc65/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Re: The Sigils of Arkenstone Kinships

Quote Originally Posted by nolins12 View Post
    Noldor: A Bear, big, powerful, and straight up grizzly (lol)
    Fur... sure

Insurrection: A Lion, proud, powerful, somewhat no longer exclusive when it comes to the pride. no longer Top of the food chain.

Noldor: A Bear, big, powerful, and straight up grizzly (lol) the new top of the food chain.

There fixed it for ya

Neat idea Balin. It would be cool if the game had a way of working this in to a tabbard or banner. Speaking for myself, I like the badger. As far as food chains go, they aren't quite so linear. In the web of interactions everything gets eaten by something else at some time or another.

Guild Wars does something like this I thought was kind of a cool bit of fluff in the game. Each Guild could design their own cloak with shape, colors, and symbols. Each Guild member then had access to this cosmetic cloak that they could display.

That would be cool if/when they decide to overhaul the Kinship system.
    [center]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/tY1055I.jpg[/IMG]
    [color=green][b]Gloarn[/b][/color] 80 Burglar [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Glorn[/b][/color] 75 Champion [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Gloirn[/b][/color] 75 Rune-keeper [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Glourn[/b][/color] 75 Captain
    [color=brown][b]Glarnakh[/b][/color] R7 Warleader [color=grey]|[/color] [color=brown][b]Glarno[/b][/color] R6 Reaver
    [/center]

Quote Originally Posted by 45Cal. View Post
    Insurrection: A Lion, proud, powerful, somewhat no longer exclusive when it comes to the pride. no longer Top of the food chain.

Noldor: A Bear, big, powerful, and straight up grizzly (lol) the new top of the food chain.

There fixed it for ya
    Wow it sure has been sad to watch someone who I got along well with for years deteriorate into a complete ***hole. But hey if trolling threads and being a ****head to the kin who you worked your #### off to get into and got you where you are now is what you are into..keep at it, its a game bro. Just really pathetic. Lol I bet noldor would like to have you in their kin even less than we would.

If anyone had some actual complaints about what I wrote, being "top of the food chain" was simply figurative I didn't mean it literally of course.
    Last edited by nolins12; Sep 14 2011 at 05:33 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042070000000cbc65/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

You know what could be fun, Balin, is if you would edit your original post and allow the different kins to submit their own ideas for icons. Some may even be images, rather than just animal species. Then as the posts come in, you could update the original post. If too image heavy, build a folder on Photobucket or whatever.

As far as Flaky's post goes, if you hold your head too high you become a target.
    [CENTER][B][COLOR=#ffa500]Clarrow PeopleEater - R12 (finally!) BA[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#ee82ee]Clarysta [/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#ee82ee]- Lvl 100 Captain - Wannabe Freep R4[/COLOR]
    [I]Twitter - @clarystainsun[/I]
    [/CENTER]

Balin im sure you had good intentions when starting this thread but im not sure if you realize that a lot of your comments are a bit insulting and make you look like a pompous @$$. for example calling the members of Aesir "smaller individuals" and H&E a "starter kin". who are you to say that someone is a small individual?

Look at Oji letting everyone in on his supersekret builds right before they go obsolete!

(yes, I'm going to remain off-topic )
    [CENTER]
    [SIZE=1][COLOR=White]The [/COLOR][/SIZE][URL="http://thenoldor.guildlaunch.com"][SIZE=3][B]NOLDOR[/B][/SIZE][/URL][SIZE=1][COLOR=White] of Arkenstone[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by nolins12 View Post
    Wow it sure has been sad to watch someone who I got along well with for years deteriorate into a complete ***hole. But hey if trolling threads and being a ****head to the kin who you worked your #### off to get into and got you where you are now is what you are into..keep at it, its a game bro. Just really pathetic. Lol I bet noldor would like to have you in their kin even less than we would.

If anyone had some actual complaints about what I wrote, being "top of the food chain" was simply figurative I didn't mean it literally of course.
    Few points, I was always an ***hole.
    Yes I worked hard to get into the kin, and I put more in then I got out of it, they taught me some but by no means everything, hell I even taught you.

Your one of the few people on this server with a bigger head than mine.

My post wasn't kissing up to Noldor if thats what your implying, I have no intrest in joiing them.

The reason we're not "friends" anymore is cause you tried poaching from my pug.

Pariah - Wolverine - small but vicious, and mostly gone since we swapped into Noldor =)
    Biological - Weaver - Dwarrowdelf
    Gruxxor - Reaver - Immortals
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0821600000006f722/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

What about

Snake: Venomous and vile creature meant to manipulate and devour everything in its path.

Surely there are some kins that deserve that Sigil...discuss

Quote Originally Posted by puvi View Post
    What about

Snake: Venomous and vile creature meant to manipulate and devour everything in its path.

Surely there are some kins that deserve that Sigil...discuss
    Haha good idea I am sure some kin fits the bill.

Well whoever gets called the Honey Badger will win every time. Honey Badger don't care. Honey Badger don't give a &*%$

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg

I'd be interested in the reasoning behind the description of H&E if you'd care to elaborate Balin

Edit: Nothing to add here.
    Last edited by Evil_Milo; Sep 20 2011 at 11:03 PM.

Hey Bitter, any plans to update this for Isen/Rohan?