We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: PvP Advice

Re: PvP Advice

Quote Originally Posted by Happyfish View Post
    In my experience you're the guy the war speech minnies hide behind to get renown and KBs while claiming they dont need to heal people who arent in their group.
    Lol, those pesky War Minstrels!
    [center][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e00000022614f/01004/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Vilda View Post
    here you can see how creeps are stupid, especially that low ranked of 2 at start of video
    Ehh not necessarily. They're both very good players. The lower ranked one couldn't do anything once i killed the first one. With the common negate shield from gortheron on, and heal proc gloves, he may have been healing me on some auto attacks, while he's slowed and kited with javelins hitting him nearly every 2 seconds not to mention a bleeds here and there, the only time he got to hit me was when i would use a bleed or wardens triumph. Not a lack of skill on his side at all, mostly it's warden play-style when called for drastic measures

Quote Originally Posted by CantCope View Post
    Ehh not necessarily. They're both very good players. The lower ranked one couldn't do anything once i killed the first one. With the common negate shield from gortheron on, and heal proc gloves, he may have been healing me on some auto attacks, while he's slowed and kited with javelins hitting him nearly every 2 seconds not to mention a bleeds here and there, the only time he got to hit me was when i would use a bleed or wardens triumph. Not a lack of skill on his side at all, mostly it's warden play-style when called for drastic measures
    Yeah, I saw that. I wasn't sure why you were going into melee at all. Seems a risky move.
    Nerves, of the Brandywine.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2