We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Raiding Kin ?

Raiding Kin ?

Was just curious if there are any mature Raiding kins on Crickhollow server, I'm looking to do more instances with the hopes of getting geared out for some end game content. Please I'd like your input. Thanks

Re: Raiding Kin ?

First post on the forums, with no characters registered in My.Lotro.com.... interesting.

Anyhow, moving on...

Asylum
    Crickits
    Fightclub
    Knights of Cool
    Lusitanius

Just to name a few that I know of. Apologies if I've missed any.

Gur Galad - Casual Kin that raids.

Quote Originally Posted by Determination View Post
    First post on the forums, with no characters registered in My.Lotro.com.... interesting.

Anyhow, moving on...

Asylum
    Crickits
    Fightclub
    Knights of Cool
    Lusitanius

Just to name a few that I know of. Apologies if I've missed any.
    Thanks for the quote, but there's something that needs to clarified.

In our core we are not a raiding kinship. We are a kinship made up exclusively from Portuguese people and that's why you don't see us recruiting here on the forums.

We're not elitists, but i think "outsiders" wouldn't like to much to see a kin chat always in Portuguese. :-)

So even though i might lead some raids with some degree of sucess, our core is just to have fun, socialize and provide a safe place for those who are not fluent in english so that they can, too, enjoy this fine game.
    [CENTER][URL="http://my.lotro.com/Galahadur"]Razor[/URL] // Lusitanius // Crickhollow ~ Portuguese Kinship // [COLOR=#dda0dd]Former Player Council Member[/COLOR]
    [SIZE=1][COLOR=#afeeee]Galahriel | Razorock[/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=Orange][B][URL="http://staffstrike.wordpress.com"]Staff Strike![/URL] - A [COLOR=Yellow]Lore-Master[/COLOR] class guide and blog (on permanent hiatus)[/B][/COLOR].[/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]