We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

String Table Error on Reforge

I found out today that I could get a Symbol of Celbrimdor easily now so I picked one up and made a 2nd Age Halberd for my Captain. I deconstructed my old one and got the new one up to 30. The first 2 reforges worked fine but the 3rd one didn't work.

Routing Cry Damage was one legacy I was offered. The other one doesn't show a name though. If I hover over it, I see "string table error; tableDID [0x00000000] token [0x00000000]"....

I entered a ticket but it was immediately sent back and I was told they couldn't help and to enter a bug report. I did that, but now what do I do? I want to see what other legacy I have to choose from before I go through with the reforge.

Before the reforge I did use a scroll on this weapon to change a legacy to Telling Mark Damage. I don't know if it is trying to offer me that again or the legacy I replace it with but now I am stuck.

Any ideas of what I can do?

Re: String Table Error on Reforge

Nevermind. I relogged and now it shows properly. The other legacy is the one I replaced with the scroll.