We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

How to remove relics in updated LI system?

So, I seem to recall that every 10 levels of a Legendary Item, you had to re-forge and had the option to remove all points and relics.

Well, finally getting back to some of my higher level characters and I only saw the option to refund the points in the item, not the relics.

Which begs the question... Where did this go? There's about 3 times as many tabs and options and it's rather confusing now over what it used to be. Excuse the possibly dumb question, but what tab/vendor do I do this at now?

Re: How to remove relics in updated LI system?

Turbine Store.

When they made the relics easier to get, they removed the ability to remove relics from your LI without a special scroll from the store.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/tindragon/Base.png[/IMG]
    Steam: Sneakeh Snake[/CENTER]

Crafted relics are single use. As TinDragon stated the only way to get the other relics out is via a single use relic extraction that you buy in the Lotro Store. I believe they are 295 Turbine Points.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

That was changed for Update 2 (March 2011). See the Release Notes section 2.5 (Legendary Items) and section 2.6 (Relics) for details. A Scroll of Removal is available from the in-game store to remove them.
    "Everyone's got one. Better to be a smart one than a dumb one." - me
    "It's people like you that [I]think[/I] you know everything that give those of us that [I]do[/I] a bad name." - me
    "Eat, drink, and be Merry, 'cause Pippin was a fool of a Took."

Great, thanks everyone! I guess I missed that change (obviously)... Don't like it, either! *stomps feet*

Quote Originally Posted by Yula_the_Mighty View Post
    Crafted relics are single use. As TinDragon stated the only way to get the other relics out is via a single use relic extraction that you buy in the Lotro Store. I believe they are 295 Turbine Points.
    I bought one today and it was 195 points. Not sure if it was on sale.