We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Crafting problem.

Has the crafting changed or something? When crafting and I, not sure how to explain it but like on expert I can lvl it the first time like 230, 280 something and after that it wont let me lvl to master. I looked to see if there was a quest and there wasn't. Same thing happen to expert on prospector. Whats going on?

Re: Crafting problem.

Well you have to have mastered the previous Tier to be able to master the next.
    Morphen- Hunter
    Morpheth- Rank 6 Spider
    Kinship- "Tolkien's Legacy" on Vilya

Have you mastered the previous tiers?

All tiers of crafting (Apprentice, Journeyman and so on) have to "stages", first Proficency (the bronze-coloured bar) and then Mastery (the bronze bar collapses to an anvil and a gold bar opens).

When you complete Proficency in the first tier, it opens up work on the second tier, aswell as work on mastery of the first.
    You can however only work on Mastery on one tier at a time, so when you complete Proficency of the second tier it will only open mastery of that tier if you've finished mastery of the first tier.

Be sure to finish all previous tiers of mastery to open the following master bars.

Oh ok I see what your saying. Just been awhile since I crafted. Thanks.

Add on question.

So does that mean you can't get criticals for journeyman until you have ful mastery of apprenctice, even if you're proficient in journeyman and have expert recipes?

I too have a problem

This is the first time I have run into this, my first two toons I never had any trouble with lv. But with my metalsmith It seems I can't move to th Gold Expert, I have compelted the bronze/copper anvil a couple of days ago and haveen working toward the gold anvil but nothing is showing up. Anyone have any idea why it stopped.

edie