We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: Imladris, What's the true story?

Quote Originally Posted by zagreb000 View Post
    Now im always in the middle of the fight and stay to the end. I rush in OC, trade kills, pull npcs so creeps come out.
    I lol'd. I creep side often and the only time I see you or any other freeps run in to OC is when a creep has 2k health and several LM DoT's on him so you're sure you can grab a kill. Also..

Now im always in the middle of the fight and stay to the end.
    No, just no.
    Eniigmatik | Exploit

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrcsBane View Post
    I lol'd. I creep side often and the only time I see you or any other freeps run in to OC is when a creep has 2k health and several LM DoT's on him so you're sure you can grab a kill. Also..

Wow, just wow. How stupid would someone need to be to rush into OC without any hope of survival or getting a kill. Whats the purpose of going in if you gain absolutely nothing. I dont see any creeps doing that either. Your just being silly.

I really dont care about what you guys have to say. Freeps know how i play and what to expect. I assure you no one would ever group with me if what you are saying was true.
    Im getting tired of your provocation, not discussing my play style anymore.

Calling someone with only one star in his sig a star hugger, only on Imladris can this ever happen.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrcsBane View Post
    No, just no.
    Lol, i love it when someone tries to counter my statements with such poorly though of replies. At least you could have wrote a sentence with lets say 5 words, maybe? "No no, just no no" would work fine too.
    Just helping you out thats all.

Quote Originally Posted by gironefamily View Post
    im not saying your bad, cuz your not....but the fact that u have the "moral" shall we say....to say raiting means nothing and yet u run EVERY TIME you get targeted....
    Heres a counter question for you. If rating was so important to me, why is my rating only 1200?
    I really cant get around that.
    You know well that if i tried to avoid death and have a high rating that i would achieve it easily. (And i did, i just gave up on it because it was STUPID and pointless)

Play the game. Just say no to stars!
    Last edited by zagreb000; Sep 16 2011 at 10:27 PM.
    [CENTER][URL="http://postimage.org/"][IMG]http://s5.postimg.org/oiz5srzbr/download_1.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[COLOR=#ffffff][I][B]Only fools and dead men never change their mind[/B][/I][/COLOR][/CENTER]

So you managed to Google what sentence means. You won teh prize!!!

Nah i get your point. Your point was that there are people on the forums that because of their insecurities and the frustration that originates from the lack of skill to express them selves in words resort to violating the Community guidelines and insulting others. Yeah i feel what you are trying to say.

And if your only creep on Imladris is wargslaver, you are in no position to point out anything or make any claims about how i play. I have seen you 2 maybe 3 times on the field, thats all. Do you really think that if there are a few haters posting before you that i would ignore your posts? What are your references to judge my gameplay? I have had Numerous fights with Bloodbaine, Overbite, Lug so i understand if they want to take a shot at me (its all in good fun ). I dont remember fighting you except in the last couple of days. Either you were following me and watching how i react in situations at all times which is unlikely or your just being a troll.
    Last edited by zagreb000; Sep 17 2011 at 04:44 AM.
    [CENTER][URL="http://postimage.org/"][IMG]http://s5.postimg.org/oiz5srzbr/download_1.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[COLOR=#ffffff][I][B]Only fools and dead men never change their mind[/B][/I][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Well....as much as a very engrossed personal debate all you guys have got on here, you know this thread was about reassuring a person who was new to the Imladris moors, that it is a decently fair atmosphere around here when we all act responsibly.....its kinda deviated from that in quite the opposite direction hasnt it?

As it is, we are a small server with a developing PvMP dedicated crowd.....we're really trying to make it a welcoming and comfortable atmosphere here.....and much of these debates pointing out each other's flaws are only gonna turn off much of the newcomers to the moors dont you think?.....we have had enough bad feelings being taken out in the actual fights, is it needed to be discussed here?

It would be kinda great if you guys just decided to introspect a little and just live on with what the other guy is doing because you remonstrating with others is in no way gonna change the way they are fighting or anything.....so whats the point?.....when you say to someone "you are a lousy pathetic star-hugger, coward, etc, blah, blah, blah", is anyone expecting that guy to think "oh dear he is so right, I should really not do it anymore....i'll turn over a new leaf"......ofcourse not!......its only causing bad feelings running around.....

So each side got zerged a couple of days.....lost a few stars (I know this is a big deal for some people, but come on).....Big Deal!.....lets get on with it and try to be fair on our own end please.....trolling is only going to take the situation downhill.....
    Last edited by silverblade5445; Sep 17 2011 at 04:48 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e21500000003ec1c/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [COLOR="#AFEEEE"][B]Ivalden - 75 Captain (R2) - Imladris
    Drankorg - Warg (R5) - Landroval[/B][/COLOR]

@Creep Trolls,
    You're totally right. I love to run away from you guys with my sprint, then if that doesn't work I just hips out of sight. But really my favorite thing to do is burrow in the middle of EC so you can never kill me and I just watch you die to npcs. Man, I'm so scared of creeps I just never fight them. I always run away and never die. That's why I have so many stars, because I'm just like you trolls.
    [i]"And high in the north as a challenge to Melkor she set the crown of seven mighty stars to swing, Valacirca, the Sickle of the Valar and sign of doom."[/i]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e2150000000005eb/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

hmmm, is this gonna be another hate post like all those others before?

=====Darkfling=====

Thumbs down Re: Imladris, What's the true story?

@Aragonis

Listen, I'm not intentionally trying to be your enemy. I am just stating the facts or what I believe to be facts. Also, I have been at PvMP for some time. I just take time to find characters I like to play and work on. The reason I never engage you in solo battles is because your usually running around with a group or small group of freeps and since your a guard it's hard to take you down. I would end up becoming a reknown node. So sorry for whatever I said, I don't remember and I can't re-check my post since it got deleted. So, yea.
    Eniigmatik | Exploit

To the above poster: you insulted me, therefor violated the community guidelines, which is the reason you got your post deleted.
    Last edited by zagreb000; Sep 19 2011 at 03:07 PM.

That's so mature.....

Its funny how this thread has attracted all the haters that have a problem with me. (not being egocentric, just realistic) Heres another one joining the fun and writing his first comment on these forums just to let us know about his standards of maturity.

Please try to follow the thread original direction and discuss the issues mentioned or make your own thread if you have a need to QQ about other players.

Heres another one joining the fun and writing his first comment on these forums just to let us know about his standards of maturity.
    HAHAHAHAH, thx for making my day!

Ok, so I wrote this big long post and then had the site spit in my face by saying "undergoing maitenance". So I refresh the page, and the site is still up. ...ugh. Well, without retyping the whole thing, here's a summary. Invite your friends and kinsmembers to the moors to help liven things up (both freeps and creeps, not one or the other or things get unbalanced). Teach them the way of the warrior! (Fighting for to the death if there's a chance for a kill and open field fights are the way to be). Could use more dedicated creeps that don't quit after a few ranks, but stay to and beyond rank 6. Umm.. what else was there.. yadda yadda yadda... npc hugging sucks.. penguins are evil.. my warg needs a bath... That's about it, let me know what you think I'd love to get the moors livened up, but can't do it alone. Need you all to spread the word about the wonders of pvmp *copies post this time just in case*
    [center]"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is."

"It doesn't matter how much you push the envelope, it will still be stationary.[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by CantankerousTim View Post
    Ok, so I wrote this big long post and then had the site spit in my face by saying "undergoing maitenance". So I refresh the page, and the site is still up. ...ugh. Well, without retyping the whole thing, here's a summary. Invite your friends and kinsmembers to the moors to help liven things up (both freeps and creeps, not one or the other or things get unbalanced). Teach them the way of the warrior! (Fighting for to the death if there's a chance for a kill and open field fights are the way to be). Could use more dedicated creeps that don't quit after a few ranks, but stay to and beyond rank 6. Umm.. what else was there.. yadda yadda yadda... npc hugging sucks.. penguins are evil.. my warg needs a bath... That's about it, let me know what you think I'd love to get the moors livened up, but can't do it alone. Need you all to spread the word about the wonders of pvmp *copies post this time just in case*

O.o penguins are evil!!..... *wonders about new creep class*
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e21500000003ec1c/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [COLOR="#AFEEEE"][B]Ivalden - 75 Captain (R2) - Imladris
    Drankorg - Warg (R5) - Landroval[/B][/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Mostovskiy View Post
    Good rez camp other day, soon as freeps started wiping I seen Zannah mounted and running the other way.
    @Mosto

When the group is rez camping i always tell them to back up, im a melee not a ranged, if they wont listen and wipe, ill do what i have to.
    Last edited by Volac1; Nov 24 2011 at 07:42 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e21500000003cbb1/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    The enemy both hates and fears the Warden.

Angry Re: Imladris, What's the true story?

well let's see... today i was a creeps when the freeps had nearly all the keeps. We had a HUGE raid yet could not stay together and kept getting killed by the same people. over...and over....and over. (Dugold, Sandgirl Almost all burgs.) Yet when I had a plan to sneak around them and take a keep.... nobody listened! I find it a BIT annoying that they don't even listen to one rank two reaver. START LISTENING TO OTHER PEOPLE (it MIGHT be helpful) and no, i did not make this post just to complain about what happened to me. I think it's a good idea to listen to other people period.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e2150000000cc4ca/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

THE HOBBITS RIDE TO WAR ON PONIES!

I agree with everything you said Harnath, i always preffer ideas over a same old routine

===Darkwebz====

Cool Re: Imladris, What's the true story?

You are quite correct. Try making another raid or group and say so clearly for all to see. I for one cannot type and move at the same time (I can hear quite well, my mike is broken). To lead a group really requires a working mike. Many are there to just run around or do not have a clear understanding as how to work as a group. This can be frustrating but when a crew that does understand come together it is awesome. Try broadcasting your info and take time so that others know who you are. The raid was working reasonably well at the start then degenerated into a mob mentality. Who is your toon by the way? I will work with you but am not a good lead as per stated before. There are some very good Creeps around.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e2150100000c0e34/signature.png]Griznakh[/charsig]

It also depends on the situation. Freeps aren't complete idiots. If half the creeps suddenly disappear, they'll go looking and wipe you as you're trying to take a keep. You need to be careful when doing that sort of thing. And I know this seems elitist and whatnot, but if higher ranked creeps see a low ranked creep yelling a lot in OOC (oh how I hate caps lock) then they'll ignore them or even put them on their ignore lists. Instead, say "here's an idea guys;" and say what you've got, and if people don't agree, then that's that =/
    [center]"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is."

"It doesn't matter how much you push the envelope, it will still be stationary.[/center]

It also depends on the situation. Freeps aren't complete idiots. If half the creeps suddenly disappear, they'll go looking and wipe you as you're trying to take a keep. You need to be careful when doing that sort of thing. And I know this seems elitist and whatnot, but if higher ranked creeps see a low ranked creep yelling a lot in OOC (oh how I hate caps lock) then they'll ignore them or even put them on their ignore lists. Instead, say "here's an idea guys;" and say what you've got, and if people don't agree, then that's that =/
    I dont tell plans on OOC, i do it in raid
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e2150000000cc4ca/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

THE HOBBITS RIDE TO WAR ON PONIES!

Ok, so I wrote this big long post and then had the site spit in my face by saying "undergoing maitenance". So I refresh the page, and the site is still up. ...ugh.
    Firefox with Lazarus plugin fixes that problem
    Tracking stealthed targets with no roll? Is that like asking god where stealth fighters are and receiving telemetry data?

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e21500000003a5a5/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2