We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Imladris, What's the true story?

I was playing PvMP last night, on Imladris. And it seemed to be about 3 Freeps chasing a warg. Over and over, it seemed to be quiet. Maybe I was missing the fight? I wanted to get into some more action instead and decided to log into Elendilmir as a creep, I was amazed! there was a raid going on! The creep raid I was in had about 17-20 people in it! Wow! That's unheard of on Imladris! It was so fun!!!! We got slaughtered, but it was fun! There were lots of people playing, and we actually got to play against OTHER PEOPLE instead of hide behind NPCs! I was astounded!
    The question I'm here to ask is, what's the story with Imladris? When did it start? What other servers are "newer"? I have heard people say it was created with F2P, but when was that? I started playing in January this year. I really like PvMP even if I get eaten over and over by the same warg at my rez. Hopefully PvMP on Imladris can have more active players? Anyone from other servers can say what PvMP is like during weeknights? During busy times like weekends? There must have been 100 people or more in the Ettenmoors when I was on last night! That never happens on Imladris =/ Maybe I play at all the wrong times? Have there been any ideas of consolidating servers to make more activity within players?

When I look at my signature it has a circle with ranking, and a star, one star highlighted and 4 others empty. What are the stars for? I'm still new to this game. Its so fun!

Re: Imladris, What's the true story?

Quote Originally Posted by oj788 View Post
    I was playing PvMP last night, on Imladris. And it seemed to be about 3 Freeps chasing a warg. Over and over, it seemed to be quiet. Maybe I was missing the fight? I wanted to get into some more action instead and decided to log into Elendilmir as a creep, I was amazed! there was a raid going on! The creep raid I was in had about 17-20 people in it! Wow! That's unheard of on Imladris! It was so fun!!!! We got slaughtered, but it was fun! There were lots of people playing, and we actually got to play against OTHER PEOPLE instead of hide behind NPCs! I was astounded!
    The question I'm here to ask is, what's the story with Imladris? When did it start? What other servers are "newer"? I have heard people say it was created with F2P, but when was that? I started playing in January this year. I really like PvMP even if I get eaten over and over by the same warg at my rez. Hopefully PvMP on Imladris can have more active players? Anyone from other servers can say what PvMP is like during weeknights? During busy times like weekends? There must have been 100 people or more in the Ettenmoors when I was on last night! That never happens on Imladris =/ Maybe I play at all the wrong times? Have there been any ideas of consolidating servers to make more activity within players?

When I look at my signature it has a circle with ranking, and a star, one star highlighted and 4 others empty. What are the stars for? I'm still new to this game. Its so fun!
    Lol, i have to say you are one of my favorite burglars in ettenmoors. You seem to only be chasing the fun.
    When you see 3 freeps chasing a warg or a warg chasing a Hunter. You know everything is in order.
    The circle represents your rank. You are currently rank 4. Heres the link to explain how ranks work on both sides. Ranking a creep makes you stronger, you get more skills etc. On a freep you get basically nothing. Maybe a bit of respect amongst your fellow freeps .
    http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Rank

The stars represent your rating. Every 0.100 you get half a star. Your current rating looking at your full star is higher than 1.200 and under 1.300.
    Heres the explanation of rating:
    Rating is a fluctuating number that rises and falls based on your victories and defeats in player vs. monster player combat (PvMP). The amount of rating points earned or lost depends on your rating and the rating of your opponent or opponents. A higher rating grants bonus Renown/Infamy from PvMP victories.
    Dont bother with rating. It means nothing really.

Anyways. Imladris is a bit small to expect those kind of large raids. Its actually one of the smallest servers from what i have learned.
    Last edited by zagreb000; Sep 04 2011 at 10:44 PM.
    [CENTER][URL="http://postimage.org/"][IMG]http://s5.postimg.org/oiz5srzbr/download_1.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[COLOR=#ffffff][I][B]Only fools and dead men never change their mind[/B][/I][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Imladris started last year with the F2P launch. Imladris has never been a permanent fix for PvMP, and the older servers tend to have the better PvMP. Imladris has the potential to be a great PvMP server, however the populate fix and the random PvMP balance (More freeps than creeps, More creeps than freeps) tend to discourage active PvP on this server. The older servers have good PvP because they have a better population pool to play both freep and creep, with more people contributing to creepside on said servers just because of the constant PvP. Imladris won't see the type of action your talking about until a bigger and more active population pool is on Imladris, but it definitely has the potential for those type of constant battles down the road.
    AKA, Mosto.

I'm never changing my signature now, Sapience.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e21500000003eb6f/01000/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Firstly, hello and welcome to PvMP on this server!

Glad to see another player who enjoys PvMP for what its meant to be...fun!....I agree with you completely that raid vs raid are extremely fun even when they are not fair on both sides in respect of numbers.....I play on Landroval on the creep side since I prefer to freep and creep on different servers, and I have experienced the same thing as you have.....the older servers tend to have a more organised sort of PvMP play than we "usually" have.....I said usually with that emphasis because believe it or not, our server has some really great raid vs raids as well.....And I can say that because I've been part of some....This server has some great potential to become really great and fun at PvMP.....

There are a few very small issues that prevent this server from being what the other larger and older servers are.....

First and major one is that Imladris is a new server, so people are still discovering their likes and dislikes....there are few dedicated PvMPers as of yet....most of them come to see what its like and if theyre getting killed a couple times, they leave and go back to PvE.....rage logging is a bit of an issue here sometimes....and so is switching to the winning side by those who play both freep and creep on this server....

Another problem is the lack of players from all time zones.....most of the better and most active and good PvMPers on this server are active only at the prime times....that is evenings and nights of gametime (EST).....so the good PvMP action is concentrated a lot during these times and at other times, there is just a lone freep or creep roaming around doing their own thing.....though since I am at the other end of the world and miss most of these times, I am trying to organise a better and more distributed play time so all of us can enjoy......

And finally the last problem is that some people here really prefer to concentrate on their own solo achievements of earning stars and maintaining them and/or earning as much renown as possible as quickly as possible, by going solo, or scavenging kills (not that there arent such people on other servers as well, but I have found the numbers much lesser on other servers).....and just to make it clear, I do not blame them.....to each their own....only thing is that "in my opinion" and nothing more, this results in a kind of disorganization and kind of spoils it for some people who get zerged again and again....I have seen people leave because of that and I cant help but empathize.....coz even though dying is a part of PvMP and it can be fun even with that....having to die pointlessly without getting to do what you enjoy is kind of a turn-off....I mostly play as a suicide assassin on my warg on Landroval and end up dying most of the time....but its fun because I know I have made it easier for the rest of the group.....its what makes it enjoyable even though I know I aint getting much renown or stars from it....

But even despite all these small problems, I have really enjoyed PvMP on this server....it may not be as consistent like that of the other larger servers, but its definitely fun....There are some good regular players to group with and skilled players on both freep and creep sides......I have seen days when there were like 12 v 12 (which is not as rare as you might think at the active times ) or even 24 v 24 players sometimes and those were the most fun times ever.....I can say I enjoy it as much because for a month and a half now I have played only PvMP for 90% of my time on lotro

P.S. - Aragonis has already explained about the rank and stars quite perfectly ^_^ so I wont go into that
    Last edited by silverblade5445; Sep 05 2011 at 02:54 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e21500000003ec1c/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [COLOR="#AFEEEE"][B]Ivalden - 75 Captain (R2) - Imladris
    Drankorg - Warg (R5) - Landroval[/B][/COLOR]

So back in the day I use to come out on Cherwood ,i almost always had below 800 rating. Most of creeps had higher rating than I so I ranked up in less than 3 months
    Now as for solo thing- I stay solo if my side say has 5 and opposing side has 2 then give a fair chance at kills the side with less numbers or lacking class make-up will get something then. When you group you should have better focus fire . I do that just to be respectful of opposing side with hopes that will be done the same. Group make-up,numbers do have effect on how the fight is gonna go.
    Now I do play both side on imladris as I do on Silverlode but not in same night. If I go freep I will stay freep,if I go creep then I stay creep. Theres nothing wrong with that. Flipping to winning side -that is wrong. Some day I hope population balances out on imladris,id love to play my guard or rk again but till then iv been trying to help on creep side to balance it during my play times.
    Don’t need a raid for few,make it fair,make it fun gotta get kills on both sides. Iv never rage logged, I just leave that vicinity till other side is willing to play fair. Go into DoF,etc .
    People gotta remember that there’s folk on other side pushing them pixels too

Imladris, the true story: Freeps charge. Creeps hide. The end.

:-D
    [i]"And high in the north as a challenge to Melkor she set the crown of seven mighty stars to swing, Valacirca, the Sickle of the Valar and sign of doom."[/i]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e2150000000005eb/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by WoodyD View Post

LOL. I was hoping someone brought this up. I was playing on my creep yesterday because i was curious about what was going on with the creeps these days and was amazed by how much they hide and hug NPCs. Only a few of us were even outside OC. The sad part is that we had 7 or 8 creeps and there were only 5 freeps. The only time anyone came out was when there was a isolated freep which could be easily zerged with little risk of death.
    The only ones that were ever trying something were me, Aknor and Lukni (hats off to you guys). Which would lots of times go horribly because no one would follow. I got trolled on OOC for doing that. When i asked why so many creeps are hiding in OC, lets go attack, a rank 6 spider wrote: No you go, i dont want to die. (And they call me a star hugger.)
    Turbine should really consider removing rating from the game because its hurting pvp a lot, especially on small servers like this.
    More players need to come out and state their concerns because PvP sucked the last couple of weeks.
    Last edited by zagreb000; Sep 15 2011 at 04:11 PM.
    [CENTER][URL="http://postimage.org/"][IMG]http://s5.postimg.org/oiz5srzbr/download_1.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[COLOR=#ffffff][I][B]Only fools and dead men never change their mind[/B][/I][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Just mimicing the freep actions we witness daily. :P

Seriously though, too many people, both freep and creep seem far too afraid to die. Watched a group of freeps farm a group of creeps at res today, got probably 15 kills, but then one ran all the way to TA quest room rather than having the courtesy to trade off the kills. That is why the other side tends to log.

Expecting 2-3 of one side to fight 6-7 of the other side, in the open is just silly, so if you are outnumbering the other side, understand that you may be staring at empty space for a while.

I love my new spider burrow, so much AFK time now. Ive come back a few times to see me surrounded by freeps.

Some people like to star hug, such is life, but its almost as if the entire server has decided to star hug, going to get really boring that way.

Oh, and Aragonis, you are such an easy troll. Wasn't me, but I was laughing hard.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e215010000067e7e/signature.png]Lugabadush[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Luga View Post
    Oh, and Aragonis, you are such an easy troll. Wasn't me, but I was laughing hard.
    So your telling me that you were camping OC just to troll me. Its kind of weird you would spend hours of time just to annoy by doing nothing.
    Laughing hard at what? Please refresh my memory. I laughed hard too when the spider didnt show on CM. But then again what did you expect form someone that burrows in between 10 freeps just to waste everybody's time.
    Last edited by zagreb000; Sep 15 2011 at 10:27 PM.

1. While participating on the Community Sites, you must respect the rights of others to participate in the community. To this end you may not harass, defraud, threaten or cause distress and/or unwanted attention to other members or Turbine staff. This includes, but is not limited to:
    Name-calling or other insults
    Posting or commenting with the intent of provoking ("trolling") another user or users
    Flaming another user for their spelling or grammar
    Bringing disagreements with someone into unrelated threads or blog posts/comments
    Creating a thread, post, or comment on any of the Community Sites that calls out another player(s) for their actions in the game
    Last edited by Tathlethril; Sep 16 2011 at 12:43 AM. Reason: Follow the Rules
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e215010000067e7e/signature.png]Lugabadush[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by zagreb000 View Post
    LOL. I was hoping someone brought this up. I was playing on my creep yesterday because i was curious about what was going on with the creeps these days and was amazed by how much they hide and hug NPCs. Only a few of us were even outside OC. The sad part is that we had 7 or 8 creeps and there were only 5 freeps. The only time anyone came out was when there was a isolated freep which could be easily zerged with little risk of death.
    The only ones that were ever trying something were me, Aknor and Lukni (hats off to you guys). Which would lots of times go horribly because no one would follow. I got trolled on OOC for doing that. When i asked why so many creeps are hiding in OC, lets go attack, a rank 6 spider wrote: No you go, i dont want to die. (And they call me a star hugger.)
    Turbine should really consider removing rating from the game because its hurting pvp a lot, especially on small servers like this.
    More players need to come out and state their concerns because PvP sucked the last couple of weeks.
    I believe your facts are mistaken, it was 5v7 freeps, not the other way around. The two wargs don't quite qualify as you were there for their nom noms. OOC told the facts of how a weaver versus a guardian would play out, no where in there was CM, other than your eagerness for wanting a 1v1. And what hurts on this server is the mortality of both sides, kill kill kill, so no one wants to die die die when numbers are in given sides favor.

Also, you forgot the dressing on top of your salad Aerg.
    "Imladris, the true story: Freeps zerg. Creeps hide. Creeps charge. Freeps start dying. Freeps call in more, hide, or log." And this process repeats it self until one side is tired of dying.
    Last edited by Niteskiy; Sep 16 2011 at 12:31 AM.
    AKA, Mosto.

Wow that is really low. If i wanted to feed her renown i think i could have found a secluded area where no one would see. Just so you know i am reporting you for intentionally provoking.

Quote Originally Posted by Niteskiy View Post
    I believe your facts are mistaken, it was 5v7 freeps, not the other way around. You and Aknor don't quite qualify as you were there for their nom noms. You got told the facts of how a weaver versus a guardian would play out, no where in there was CM, other than your eagerness for wanting a 1v1. And what hurts on this server is the mortality of both sides, kill kill kill, so no one wants to die die die when numbers are in given sides favour.
    Were you there? There were only 5 freeps (pentar, apache, svijetlana, a guard and surprise) while there were 5 wargs a BA and a weaver.
    I know exactly how a 1v1 would end. The only reason why i wanted to duel him is because hes a star hugger, a major one. There was CM, i told him to be there in 10 mins, he chickened out.
    The reason i left is because it was boring. A rank 0 warg can barely get close to a freep alone to get a hit in. And the rest were meditating in OC
    Last edited by zagreb000; Sep 16 2011 at 06:01 AM.

Lol calm down people.... As far as I know, both sides are at fault....and its a viscious circle.....once one side zergs, the other zergs in revenge when they get the chance....and it goes on.....

But I -would- like to point out some situations in the last week when I HAVE seen 15-20 creeps zerg so bad that they were charging right inside TA and inside the quest room or upper floors of TA and surviving....and even using the OC Tyrant despite being 10 to 1 against the freeps....and the only people defending were 3-4 freeps who were being slaughtered over and over again and yet did not log out, while just an hour or hour and a half later when the freeps got just 7-8 in number, all the creeps hid in OC waiting for someone to overextend and zerg them and soon logged out when a couple of them died.....I have seen creeps camp TR rez as well as the crossroads between GV and EC or EC itself more times than I have seen freeps camp any rez circle or camp.....

And being part of the handful of freeps who withstood the pathetic TA zerg mentioned above, should I really feel sympathetic when zerging creeps the next time?....I wonder how to break this chain of revenge zergs....

I am sure there have been zerg moments on the freep side as well.....but in only my personal observation, theyve been much less....and as there are star-huggers on freep side, there are those on the creep side as well.....just dont want to name people.....

But no side is to blame....we're all here to have fun.....and even though its PvMP and there are no laws ofcourse, but someone just needs to remember there is a person, not AI, behind that creep/freep that you are zerging a dozen times....and he/she doesnt particularly like being defeated all the time by a crowd of enemies.... I try to keep that in mind as much as I can....
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e21500000003ec1c/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [COLOR="#AFEEEE"][B]Ivalden - 75 Captain (R2) - Imladris
    Drankorg - Warg (R5) - Landroval[/B][/COLOR]

I was playing on my creep yesterday because i was curious about what was going on with the creeps these days and was amazed by how much they hide and hug NPCs.
    Oh, I'm sorry, I had missed this the first read through, so there was spying involved. Which is all fine, many do so, VC, Burgs, Nameless, etc. Its common for there to be spies constantly on both sides on busier servers.

You must have been talking in the wrong chat when you mentioned CM, because I certainly did not see it either, or I may have gone myself if he hadn't.

Were you there? There were only 5 freeps (pentar, apache, svijetlana, a guard and surprise) while there were 5 wargs a BA and a weaver.
    I know exactly how a 1v1 would end. But that particular spider lacks the skills of other weavers. The only reason why i wanted to duel him is because hes a star hugger, a major one. There was CM, i told him to be there in 10 mins, he chickened out.
    The reason i left is because it was boring. A rank 0 warg can barely get close to a freep alone to get a hit in. And the rest were meditating in OC
    I'm Overbite, I was clearly there. I don't play for 1v1s to prove anything, people who make that an accuse aren't playing the right game if they want 1v1s. Begging for a 1v1 is like a kid wanting candy, doesn't mean the parent will give it to them. PvMP in Lotro is designed in a way that it will always be unbalanced at all times, one side will have the advantage, the other won't. The way to obscure this fact is with numbers, which this server lacks, and won't ever be a Brandywine or Meneldor.

And as for the starhugging accusation, here are the facts:
    There are 15 freeps on Imladris with a rating equal or above mine.
    I am the highest rated creep on this server at 1443.
    1443 on most servers won't make the 3rd or 4th or in some occasions 5th page. All of your starhugging accusations are invalid.

Glad you took well to creeping, you got to see what it's like for almost all the greenies on this server now.
    Last edited by Niteskiy; Sep 16 2011 at 02:59 AM.
    AKA, Mosto.

Quote Originally Posted by Niteskiy View Post
    And as for the starhugging accusation, here are the facts:
    There are 15 freeps on Imladris with a rating equal or above mine.
    I am the highest rated creep on this server at 1443.
    1443 on most servers won't make the 3rd or 4th or in some occasions 5th page. All of your starhugging accusations are invalid.

Glad you took well to creeping, you got to see what it's like for almost all the greenies on this server now.
    You said it yourself: You go, im not going out there to die. I really have no problem with star hugging i was going for a good rating my self. (came to around 1750) I would go for days without a death, followed the pack, but still be involved in the fight. Then i realized it was stupid and pointless. (blue part, under signature) Does rating prove anything? Of course it doesn't.
    Stating numbers and showing your insights into leader-boards disproves all you said above about not star hugging. (you do care, it shows, imo)
    Last night was a change in pace, id like to think some creeps got motivated by what i have wrote here. In the first 15 mins of me joining the fight they tried to zerg me and even followed me into TA quest room. 5 or 6 of them one after other died, i made it out with 80 morale.
    We were badly outnumbered but because you guys showed some initiative i didn't leave the fellowship and maped out. (the rest would have followed shortly after, think a bit about that) Freeps still got some kills in. (2 or 3 per wipe)
    You were really aggressive which i haven't seen in a long time.
    Next time when the roles are reverse, dont hide in OC, we didn't.

I loved creeping btw. You get blown up easy but still you can deal a good amount of damage. Especially to freeps that have no positioning skills. Only thing i didnt like is how burgs can easily farm you. Bumped a couple of times in a burg camping grams, hate that. Farming greenies is one of the ways you discourage players of doing pvp, so on my freep i just leave them alone when they are solo. (Get 100 renown now or potentially thousands later)
    Last edited by zagreb000; Sep 16 2011 at 06:06 AM.

In the first 15 mins of me joining the fight they tried to zerg me and even followed me into TA quest room. 5 or 6 of them one after other died, i made it out with 80 morale.

Next time when the roles are reverse, dont hide in OC, we didn't.
    Contradict yourself much?

Contradict yourself much?
    Mmm, no. Ask your creeps about the fights we had yesterday. They will clear it up for you. I ran in to heal myself and then creeps just started running in like crazy.

...so there was spying involved. Which is all fine, many do so, VC....
    OH REALLY?!! If this is true, we have some cleanup to do. However, if you are lying, you owe me several 1v1s.
    [i]"And high in the north as a challenge to Melkor she set the crown of seven mighty stars to swing, Valacirca, the Sickle of the Valar and sign of doom."[/i]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e2150000000005eb/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

OH REALLY?!! If this is true, we have some cleanup to do. However, if you are lying, you owe me several 1v1s.
    1v1? You mean free kills :P

@Aragonis

Creeps rush quest room a few measely kills, so why do hardly any freeps the guts to do this? Oh wait, you need a full raid to assure living through it.

Being 15m off a bridge is the same as being burrowed in front of OC. Learn the facts on star hugging, as your thesis on this is warped and nasty diluted. You haven't spent long enough time on creep side if you think creeps get motivated by forum posts. I'm friends with majority of the active creeps, and that happened solely because we decided to group on that given night. We play creeps on this server to help keep it alive, but more and more it's becoming a Lost Cause. I have much more active and fun PvMP on Meneldor, anything I get from here is always negative and critical, and getting decent infamy on Imladis, anymore is like pulling teeth.

And getting Aerg in a impromptu 1v1 situation is like begging to be piled on by more freeps. He'll either run or have someone clean up his dirty work. I laugh when people try to impromptu 1v1 me, then end up having someone come in at the end because they can't handle the heat. Then they complain when I take to the higher ground, even though I'm always solo.

Good rez camp other day, soon as freeps started wiping I seen Zannah mounted and running the other way.
    Last edited by Mostovskiy; Sep 16 2011 at 07:31 PM.
    AKA, Mosto.

I'm never changing my signature now, Sapience.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e21500000003eb6f/01000/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

@Aragonis: The only time I've ever seen you sprint away it's to NPCs. You, yourself, kill greenies quite a lot at rez/oc areas. You, yourself, starhug yet say it means nothing.

Please. Before you post, stop making giant contradictions. Readers don't like being told there is candy in a van and then finding out later they're going to be murdered.

@Aergollor: You've missed quite a lot. Especially the part about how VC has turned into the lesser equivalent of Resurgence. You might want to get a stranglehold on some of your kin mates tongues. No name kins have better reputations than VC now. Nice to know leadership was given to the right person.
    [size=2][color=pink]This is me, continuing not to care.[/color]
    [color=green]I am Togepi, you'll learn to hate me.[/color][/size]

let me point out here
    that we can all agree if were out numberd were gonna hug npc`s . now, now that out of the way
    but when its a farely even fight.....and you run as soon as u get targeted and havent even gotten hit yet

(Aragonis)
    oh and lets not forget..."raiting means nuthing" <---Aragonis.....REALLY? then why do u run all the time and sprint?
    tell me that and then we will talk <3
    im not saying your bad, cuz your not....but the fact that u have the "moral" shall we say....to say raiting means nothing and yet u run EVERY TIME you get targeted.....well the rest is history..ill let the rest of Us creeps finish you off when i DS your sorry butt....oh wait youll just run..nvm

Thumbs up Re: Imladris, What's the true story?

no love for u aragonis[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e21501000007690b/signature.png]Bloodbaine[/charsig
    Last edited by gironefamily; Sep 16 2011 at 08:39 PM. Reason: [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e21501000007690b/signature.png]Bloodbaine[/charsig]

I really dont have anything other to say then this. Use your eyes people! How many stars do you see in my sig?! I had 4 stars a couple weeks ago, i would have 5 if i continued playing in the same way. Or do you think i started to suck so bad just in a few days.
    Your just wasting your time trying to troll me, seriously. Now im always in the middle of the fight and stay to the end. I rush in OC, trade kills, pull npcs so creeps come out. Anyone that was online today or yesterday can back up my story.

Id appreciate it if you didn't try to communicate with me or post anything that's meant for me to read. You know fairly well by now i don't want anything to do with you. (togepi)
    Last edited by zagreb000; Sep 16 2011 at 09:04 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast