We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

OD Raid Revisited

3 weeks till ROI drops and I was wondering where people stood on OD. Was hoping to get some feed back on what people were currently raiding in OD (T1or T2) and what they have completed. Lots of us our raiding and not many of us know how the rest of the server is fairing.

Cas

Re: OD Raid Revisited

Hi Cas,

There was a progression thread with that info, but it was deemed "unnecessary" and "egotistic" so it stopped being updated.

There are some kins who did full OD T1 raids and some kins that did some T2 and Challenges, but i don't know them all to list here.
    Last edited by Galahadur; Sep 06 2011 at 07:13 AM.
    Razor // Lusitanius // Crickhollow ~ Portuguese Kinship //

You certainly had a good thread there. I didn't think it was egotistic at all. I know you really jump started my raiding and gave me some pointers, along with other Lusitanius members.

Just trying to get a general feel for OD in this thread though. Wanted to see who was raiding and how it was going.

Cas
    Viva Lotro!

Quote Originally Posted by Coyote503 View Post
    You certainly had a good thread there. I didn't think it was egotistic at all. I know you really jump started my raiding and gave me some pointers, along with other Lusitanius members.

Just trying to get a general feel for OD in this thread though. Wanted to see who was raiding and how it was going.

Cas
    Asylum is currently farming Disease and Poison T2 challenges weekly.

This week we cleared Wound T2 and Fear T1 also.

Currently working on Ivar T2 challenge.
    Aladdin Sane
    -------------------
    http://crickhollowasylum.guildlaunch.com

Hey Razor, I know that Lusitanius and Co. cleared OD T1, and saw some OD T2 challenges on the forums. Was wondering if you completed all OD challenges...hoping maybe there was still a server first to be had

Cas
    Viva Lotro!

Hey Razor, I know that Lusitanius and Co. cleared OD T1, and saw some OD T2 challenges on the forums. Was wondering if you completed all OD challenges...hoping maybe there was still a server first to be had

Cas
    Nah, we only got Disease and Poison challenge. Didnt't try Wound and Fear because we didn't have enough DPS (Wound) or the required classes (Fear). With RoI so close to launch with the biggest gear reset and class revamp this game as ever seen, i've just been around PvMP until the xpac lands.
    Razor // Lusitanius // Crickhollow ~ Portuguese Kinship //

Ah I see. Well maybe we'll get lucky and sneak Ivar in before ROI

Cas
    Viva Lotro!

hoping maybe there was still a server first to be had
    lvl 65 Helegrod full runs with challenge, gogogo!
    (No one's bored enough to try those.)
    [CENTER]Formeniel - 85 hunter | Tuljak - 85 captain | Laimire - 80 rune-keeper | Arahina - 85 warden
    [URL="http://www.formeniel.blogspot.com"]Adventure! - comics about LOTRO[/URL]
    [/CENTER]

Would be worth learning. Gonna need all the S4Ms we can get soon and we could get it down now and farm it then.

Cas
    Viva Lotro!