We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Lvl 65 class item - should I go ahead and level a 2nd age?

I'm still using the 3rd age lvl 65 burglar tools I leveled after Mirkwood launched. With no new crafted relics launching with RoI, I'm thinking I could go ahead and level a 65 2nd age class item LI. Does anybody know if there are reasons why the 3rd age level 75 class LI's would be better? The extra points on the 65 2nd age may make it worth going ahead and doing now.

Re: Lvl 65 class item - should I go ahead and level a 2nd age?

your incoming healing on a lvl 75 will be better, and if there are relics that require an item to be higher than lvl 65, then you might want it to get that...

I would go ahead, though. It takes like 7 runs of NCF or StH t2 to get a 2nd age to max lvl.
    [img]http://s24.postimg.org/q0qzzx2j9/sig_lotro.jpg[/img]

You should do Epic Volume 3 and get yourself a level 65, second age burglar tool as the quest reward.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Yeah, leveling the LI to max isn't hard. It's the grinding out scrolls and legacies to get it the way I want that would be the big investment.

I auctioned the quest reward LI from Vol 3 last month when I came back to the game after 6 months. I figured there would be new crafted relics to make a 3rd age 75 more desirable, much like the 65's were after Mirkwood. Now it doesn't look like that's happening for awhile. Getting a 2nd age to level isn't a big problem though. Just don't want to waste the time if something significantly better is coming in 4 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by spoctordoc View Post
    Yeah, leveling the LI to max isn't hard. It's the grinding out scrolls and legacies to get it the way I want that would be the big investment.

I auctioned the quest reward LI from Vol 3 last month when I came back to the game after 6 months. I figured there would be new crafted relics to make a 3rd age 75 more desirable, much like the 65's were after Mirkwood. Now it doesn't look like that's happening for awhile. Getting a 2nd age to level isn't a big problem though. Just don't want to waste the time if something significantly better is coming in 4 weeks.
    I definitely agree - don't bother getting scrolls... replacing legacies is ok, since it only takes a lvl 30 item (1.5 runs through NCF/StH) to get a new one
    [img]http://s24.postimg.org/q0qzzx2j9/sig_lotro.jpg[/img]