We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

How Do I Get Minor Legacy Scrolls Other Than Spending close to 800 TP?

Sigh, so I finally decided to get a lev 65 2nd age javelin for my warden. There was one up with 3 decent legacies on it at the AH for 18 gold.

Used 2 large IXP runes on it, got total garbage for choices on all three legacies on the reforges. But I only was given an option to pick a major legacy to remove when I broke down the 3rd age javelin she had been using. It was a 65 and level 31. Thing is, I can't replace any of those garbage minor legacies on the 2nd ager with the scroll.

So how do I get a minor legacy scroll other than spending that outrageously high amount in the TP store?
    Was it a glitch that I could only choose a major legacy with the LI breakdown?

Re: How Do I Get Minor Legacy Scrolls Other Than Spending close to 800 TP?

I've been leveling up additional weapons and deconstructing them at level 31. I have almost all the legacies for both my weapons in the bank. That way when I get my next weapon to use - I can replace anything I don't like. I pick up the additional weapons from the AH when the price is right (100-300s) and from quest drops. I have 6 weapons leveling up at all times (since the two I use are at max)

There should have been a scroll down option to let you get to the minor legacies. The Majors start at the top, then you scroll down further to get to the minors.

Wardens are often stat freaks. Am I correct in assuming you had stats all over and only major legacies as nonstat ones?

Must have been a bug then that I didn't get the scroll down. Good to know that I do have a chance to get some minor legacies.

And no, I didn't have any stat legacies at all. I have on occasion used those on my LIs, but that was a long time ago. I had stopped playing my maxed level characters over a year ago as the LI grind was boring me to tears, and I preferred working on my other characters instead. But now me and my hubby are starting to play our high levels again, so are working on LIs again.

Bug it is then, you should be able to select any nonstat legacy for extraction.

Haven't legacy scrolls that have already been banked got a maximum level of 70 . Level 65 weapons that are deconstructed after ROI release will apparently yield L75 legacy scrolls.

Personally if you hate the LI grind i would keep these weapons slotted till you have your new L75 weapon levelled to level 30 , each of your slotted weapons are likely to have several legacies of use , you will then have less chance of duplicating legacies , no point in extracting a legacy that you happen to get on a reforge.