We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

The Kights Who Say Ni have a new leader.

I have lead this kin since November of 2010 we have gone through our ups and downs as a kin, but all in all i have enjoyed every second of it. But as my summer comes to an end when The Kights are nearing 1300 members and rank 9 i felt as if i was no longer fit to lead us successfully. I will be going back to school soon and will not be able to play as much as i would like. I just wanted to thank you all for being so great i have really enjoyed being a part of the kin and i will be sticking with you all as an officer. So now to present to the Lotro community the new leader and successor of the Kights.

New leader: Thordul (65 RK) (alts: Bloodyheretic, bloodyvagabond)

successor: Dishcloth (65 LM)

I would like to congratulate both of you and also thank you for all of the hard work you have put into the kinship and i have complete confidence that you both will do great with representing the kin.

Thank you all,
    --Skulblaka

Re: The Kights Who Say Ni have a new leader.

Did 1300 people seriously join a kin that misspelled "Knights"?
    [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/tindragon/Base.png[/IMG]
    Steam: Sneakeh Snake[/CENTER]

Congratulations on avoiding the sacred word in your post!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030000000baec5/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    I know, I said I quit, so why am I posting? 'Cause there ain't no Blogorette patch.

Shucks i miss you guys, Icenie btw i'm over on Snowbourne still mastering the art of playing warden, will pop by again sometime! Had to go EU, so i could raid Hope the kin is still thriving and cool like it was before...

Congratulations Thordul and Dishcloth.

I joined this kinship a few months ago when I came back to Lotro to play with RL friends and have nothing but praise for the fun cooperative atmosphere within it.

I look forward to moving into Isengard with you lads

cheers
    Last edited by drongo; Sep 12 2011 at 08:01 AM.
    [COLOR=#ffa07a][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140000000942e9/signature.png]Kurtric[/charsig][/COLOR]

the name 'dishcloth' sounds familiar, because me and some friends kept getting spammed with random invites to this kinship...

Yeah. Dish has a bit of reputation for that server-wide and hit my ignore list after the sixth or seventh time I told him to stop.

I hope the kin does well anyway.

For the 5 players who ever complained about getting a kinship invite, there are 1300+ players in our kin who didn't. It's quite simple - if you don't want a kinship invite and want to play solo, turn it off, as I advised those who asked.

I wish Turbine had a better kinship system for tracking things like invites etc. but they don't.

So quit your whining and change your settings to your preferred style of play.

To those in Ni! Love live Ni!

Dishcloth has been named leader of the Kin. I am taking leave for real life stuff, but will remain as officer on my toons (Thordul, Bloodyheretic, and Bloodyvagabond).