We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Mr. Silentleaf

Mr. Silentleaf

Don't be a starhugger dude. Maybe try and kill me before running away into TR and calling your buddies to help you get what could of been 40+inf now 4 because you didn't bother fighting me.

- This is not a troll just simple quick advice for later on, Sincerely

Shadowhowler

Re: Mr. Silentleaf

Coming from the ultimate gank class I find this amusing.

I don't blame silent for running, if indeed he did, because wargs are like rats (just look at their tails!) where there is one, there are 5 more.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d00000019bd6e/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [size=-2]Ghost Bear see problem. Nice peoples looking at Horse mouth. Ghost bear look at Horse belly. Horse make good snack![/size]

Quote Originally Posted by Regero View Post
    Coming from the ultimate gank class I find this amusing.
    I take it you're unfamiliar with burglars?
    [size=1][font=palatino linotype][COLOR="#797979"]Some ancient Italian maxim fits our situation, whose particulars escape me. [/COLOR]
    [/size][/font]

Actually it was me and a r3 reaver who was busy with an NPC, and the reaver was only down to 1k and no power so he couldn't do much.

Quote Originally Posted by Unixbomber View Post
    I take it you're unfamiliar with burglars?
    Hahaha I <3 you Pal! I personally prefer to gorup with a diverse group of class make-ups or solo when the action is not good. I take offense to the statement of wargs only being gankers! (not really offended :P)
    A lot of wargs do run with the pack but please can people stop stereotyping and lumping all wargs into the only travel in packs and gank category? They are giving me a bad name! More orcs, uruks and spideys for me please!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0100000eb439/signature.png]Vittorio[/charsig] Bonkerz 65 Champion