We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Cool Deeds and Turbine Points :D

Just wandering a couple of things. When I'm completing deeds I receive turbine points yay
    Just wandering, if I create a new character on that account. Can I complete the same deeds for the turbine points? Or are the deeds binded one per account? Please can someone let me know thanks.

Re: Deeds and Turbine Points :D

Quote Originally Posted by Max_Pain View Post
    Just wandering a couple of things. When I'm completing deeds I receive turbine points yay
    Just wandering, if I create a new character on that account. Can I complete the same deeds for the turbine points? Or are the deeds binded one per account? Please can someone let me know thanks.
    You can farm TP with multiple characters on multiple servers but they need to be on the same account. Lot of f2p players do this.

Quote Originally Posted by Max_Pain View Post
    You can do the deeds on as many characters as you like, and yes, you will recieve TP for all of them. Some people do in fact create a character, run through some easy deeds, delete, then do it all over again. Its brain-numbing, time consuming, and its optimal payoff is about the equivalent of $0.50 an hour, but it can be done.

I recall seeing a number around 5.000 TP to be earnable per character doing the deeds. A whole lotta grinding tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiratom View Post
    I recall seeing a number around 5.000 TP to be earnable per character doing the deeds. A whole lotta grinding tho.
    The total number of TP available per-character is now somewhere between 5600 and 5800 and will rise up again with Isengard. However, that assumes you already have all content unlocked: expansions, quest packs and individual instances.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/1321300000000704a/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]