We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

looking for EU kin

Name or character name: Braske (Elf hunter, 45)

Playstyle: 99% solo.

im looking for a friendly, mature and social kin. Where most of the players are in my time zone.
    Last edited by doorsas; Aug 29 2011 at 06:44 AM.

Re: looking for EU kin

Hi Doorsas,

I am in the EU and play in a North American kin, why? Because most times I play at time slots where normal EU people won't (because of work or school). The wonderful thing for me with the time zomes is that there is almost always someone online for me.

Don't choose a kin for its geographical location, choose one where people play in your time slots.

hm strange because im active player for almost 6-7 months and its easy for me to notice that when i play there is zero activity in such popular place like Bree town. And if i play at the time when USA is waking up activity in bree ir very intense. Therefore i thought that i need EU kin to get a help if needed and to chat if someone is online.

The Carbon Blade has a few ppl during day of euro's, alot more in the evenings, altho most of are at lvl cap we would welcome you among our ranks

contact us ingame on either Deanna, Saerchalvir, Myrstorard, Galgellorn, Fritobandito if you're interrested

Quote Originally Posted by doorsas View Post
    hm strange because im active player for almost 6-7 months and its easy for me to notice that when i play there is zero activity in such popular place like Bree town. And if i play at the time when USA is waking up activity in bree ir very intense. Therefore i thought that i need EU kin to get a help if needed and to chat if someone is online.
    Perhaps if you could mention the hours that you're online, that might help to locate a kin. There are some US kins with people who play at unconventional hours, or kins that aren't US or Europe (I know of one kin primarily based in Asia) that has different prime hours completely. If there's a specific range of time you're on, most can convert to figure out what that is in their time zone and see if you'd be on when a large number from that kin would be as well. (I'm in a kin with people from US, Canada, Europe, and Australia, however, because of our work schedules, there's certain times when the Canadians and Aussies are playing together, or the US players are questing with the Europeans. So, it's hard to say that a kin made of of players from a specific geographic locations will end up in the same linear time location ^_^)
    Zhie ~ Librarian of Imladris ~ Children of Arda, Caun
    Bainith Proudfoot ~ Poet of Michel Delving ~ Children of Arda, Recruiting Officer
    Valarda ~ Maker and Chaser of Shiny Things ~ Children of Arda
    Eledu ~ Troublemaker ~ Lord of Something Awesome

good point didn't thought that way. My time zone GMT +2 and i'm online from 20:00 - 24:00. hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Librarian View Post
    Perhaps if you could mention the hours that you're online, that might help to locate a kin. There are some US kins with people who play at unconventional hours, or kins that aren't US or Europe (I know of one kin primarily based in Asia) that has different prime hours completely. If there's a specific range of time you're on, most can convert to figure out what that is in their time zone and see if you'd be on when a large number from that kin would be as well. (I'm in a kin with people from US, Canada, Europe, and Australia, however, because of our work schedules, there's certain times when the Canadians and Aussies are playing together, or the US players are questing with the Europeans. So, it's hard to say that a kin made of of players from a specific geographic locations will end up in the same linear time location ^_^)

Good Day people !

Dont want to start new thread but seriously is there EU basek kin on Imladris, that is active, that is not just random 30 players with 8 active and others in kin just by fun
    For us EU people its possible to play in US kin, but if we wanna join some raid or instance, the action starts when we have about 02:00, and that means it ends about 06:00, i have been even later online, which means next day is totaly lost...

I have never been in very big kin, thats where maybe when you have more then 100 active players there always will be someone online, but im not looking for kin with numbers. So im more solo minstrel, which is not easiest job, just because im playing when people in US is at schools,jobs etc. I have job, family, so cant spend all nights just because nothing much happens at day (for you its morning).

And as we know there is raids and instance that is more or less pain in the aasss with random group, so for me to run watcher or OD ir pretty impossible (offcourse there is always chance, i know )

So seriously is there EU based kin, i have heard there was something like ''Europian Riders'', dont know, but there must be good players from EU missing their game time, its nothing better when you can run instance and raid with friends when server is quite

Just for info my time zone is +2 GMT, and im online mostly from 14:00-22:00. At nights when have some bigger action and time.

Thank you for attention !

Bravo
    Last edited by Theowien; Dec 15 2011 at 02:32 PM.