We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Re: New Dwarrowdelf Raid/Instance Progression

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyorr123 View Post
    hehe, I love end game kins. Whole bunch of Highschoolers bickering over useless sheninagans, it sure adds extra entertainment to the game
    Agreed :]
    I used to care about #### like this but then I got a life. This sure does make for something entertaining to read when I'm bored at work though!

Grats to everyone who accomplished everything that they have. Perhaps it is time to close this thread. There is a never-ending fight between people who can't seem to grow up and as many times as people ask them to back off, they do not. Every other post in this thread (and on the forums in general) is either a personal or general attack on the server. It's a shame that we can't all work together. Good luck to everyone who continues to work on playing the game and happy hunting <3
    Aellor - 95 mini |Aelran - 93 burg|Aellea - 95 capt|Aelnor - 95 guard|Aeldorf - 69 champ
    Also Aellora, Aelbert, Aelson, Aelriel, Aelorn.

Can we just get back to posting who cleared what now? Take the argument to another thread.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216010000090b70/signature.png]Turbeinpointz[/charsig]
    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." ~ Jim Elliot

Agreed, it is time to get over the pointless fighting, and return to the original purpose of this thread.
    On that note, Crimson Brotherhood has hosted a number of pugs that have beaten all three wings of helegrod at level 50, and we have beaten drake wing at 75, and both times being about 50% non-kin. I'm not really sure if either of those are worth mentioning here, though we did beat the challenge in our first level 75 drake wing.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160000000aada9/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

What I honestly can't comprehend is why people are bickering over who did what and when...
    this thread is about the progression of raids on the dwarrowdelf server and Banoon is doing great job at keeping track of them, if he reads a suggestion and he thinks would make this thread more funtional then he can add it in.

Furthermore stop this nonsense of bickering and whining and get back to whats important FINISHING RAIDS and let Banoon record your success

I think it's great what Banoon is doing and I think he should keep this thread open, if people can't give Banoon the respect he deserves for trying his hardest to get our little Dwarrowdelf out then grow up... the majority of us are older then 17 so act like it and leave Banoon alone to do what he wishes
    [B][FONT=arial]"We should always help those who are in need and ask for nothing in return, for helping is the reward"
    [/FONT][/B][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/4X69hvL.png?1[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by ZiggyWiggy View Post
    [...]

Those that want to start changing things up and pretending to have some authority around here, pull ya heads in and start up your own thread or hop in your WHAAAAAMBULANCE and head back to your galaxy far far away

Zub
    Banoon is in your kin, i'm surprised Jac or Zid needed to bring it to the forums seeing as though they could of mentioned/demanded it to Banoon in vent. You tell me who wants to start up the QQ or show how massively ginourmous their e-peen is.
    I refer you to the following quote from the OP:

Quote Originally Posted by abukia222 View Post
    **any suggestions are most welcome to make this thread better
    kthxbai
    I made two suggestions that I feel would improve the usability of this thread so that it's not just a list for listing sake. I don't know how you run your kin, but I rarely if ever make silly demands of our members. Oh, and my response is shorter than yours. Troll someone else Zub. =)

Quote Originally Posted by LOTROOO View Post
    According to the rules of Turbine, exploits = cheating. This isn't a matter of one kin vs. another, or e-peen, or server firsts, it's primarily an issue of journalistic integrity, and as such, BR's Saruman T2 should be noted with an *. Not to take anything away from their skill or accomplishments, but to provide fair and honest data to anyone who might be reading.
    ^ This. If it were Ainur I'd have said the same thing. I refused to use the Draigoch tanking exploit, I took a hard line stance on the Burglar PvP exploit, and I had no intention of using this Saruman exploit. Exploits are not clears, never have been, never will be. That goes for anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyorr123 View Post
    hehe, I love end game kins. Whole bunch of Highschoolers bickering over useless sheninagans, it sure adds extra entertainment to the game
    And I love it when sweeping generalizations are made to justify a poorly informed opinion, guess we all get our kicks from the forums.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d21600000001d717/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [url=http://valorguild.org]Join the Valor (form. Ainur) Cross-Gaming Community![/url]

Hidey Ho!

I'm sorry to once again post on this thread but I must respond to my fans lmao.

This isn't intended to start up a whole bunch more QQ, just a response to the comments and 'threats' directed at me. This aint directed at all the Ainurses,,just the few that are so touchy and think it's all about them,, Bwahahahahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by Warth View Post
    Because Jac and Zid aren't so arrogant as to try and shanghai this thread from Banoon just because he's in our kin. leave Banoon to his thread. He's been doing a great job.
    Borken,,whoever you may be? Probly one of those reforged ainurses?,,,, Go back and read that first sentence. Makes no sense. 'Because he's in our kin' on the end of that sentence has left me scratching my head lol,,guess English wasn't your best subject at school? Maybe you'll do better when you get to high school? Maybe. I mention this because you obviously never understood my initial post. The overall purpose of your post other than calling me arrogant (good adjective) just reiterated what I was saying in the first place, Banoon is doing a great job and should be left to do his great job. It's a good job that we don't have to grind 'comprehension' as a virtue trait,,you'd be grinding a long time i expect. Hope you understood this. Maybe ask Jacbo to lend you his dictionary and thesaurus?

And I think even Zid would be surprised to see his name in a sentence that also has "AREN'T ARROGANT" Bwahahahahahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by tstahlness View Post
    If an unnamed person personally attacks Jacbo again, I swear to Gandalf I will use every ounce of my Warden powers (while I realize is not much) to make your in-game experience a living Mordor.

I'm assuming that the unnamed person is someone I know Moonfang Bwahahahahahaha...Anyways, I just mentioned his Thesaurus and Dictionary again so I guess now you MUST live up to your threat.

I was interested in how you would expect to do that??? What ya gonna do? play knock and run on the kin house door? Tell all the girls I got cooties? Ummmm,,poison my Lynx' steak? Drain my horses' and goats' water bowls? Tell peeps to never rez me? Paint my house's door in blood with comments like "I'm already in the house Mwoohahahaha" ,,,,lmao @ you...best threat ever,,,"swear to Gandalf" Bwahahahahahaha seriously,,you chuck in a comment like that after talking about people not having the intelligence to complete High School Bwahahahahaha You're that dude that's been playing this game since inception right? Someone needs to break it to you,,,Gandalf aint real,,neither is the life you live inside the game,,Bwahahahahaha.

So i'm pre-empting that you're gonna say something like "Just wait and see how I make your life a living Mordor Zub" Well I say to you,,,"Bring it on!!!!!" Can't wait.

Incidentally, if you do have a map to Mordor, i'd pay you a nice bit of gold for it and go willingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacbo View Post
    Oh, and my response is shorter than yours. Troll someone else Zub. =)
    Like I gave you a choice,,,first for everything I s'pose,,,must say you dissapointed me Jacbo,,but only me I think. You should see the mail and tells i'm getting from people thanking me for finding a way to make Jacbo's posts shorter and more easily understood. Bwahahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Jacbo View Post
    I don't know how you run your kin, but I rarely if ever make silly demands of our members.
    I don't run a kin anymore,,,Chose life No offence Tanar but you know the score Any offence taken by you Jacbo was intended Bwahahahahahahahaha

So anyways,,,although you guys won't be able to help yourselves but respond to this to defend your honour I won't be partaking in it anymore. Said what I had to say,,,goin' fishing

Laters Bwahahahahahahahahahaha

Zub

PS. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Too funny
    Last edited by ZiggyWiggy; Jan 25 2012 at 10:13 PM.

Hidey Ho!

I'm sorry to once again post on this thread but I must respond to my fans lmao.

This isn't intended to start up a whole bunch more QQ, just a response to the comments and 'threats' directed at me. This aint directed at all the Ainurses,,just the few that are so touchy and think it's all about them,, Bwahahahahahaha.

Borken,,whoever you may be? Probly one of those reforged ainurses?,,,, Go back and read that first sentence. Makes no sense. 'Because he's in our kin' on the end of that sentence has left me scratching my head lol,,guess English wasn't your best subject at school? Maybe you'll do better when you get to high school? Maybe. I mention this because you obviously never understood my initial post. The overall purpose of your post other than calling me arrogant (good adjective) just reiterated what I was saying in the first place, Banoon is doing a great job and should be left to do his great job. It's a good job that we don't have to grind 'comprehension' as a virtue trait,,you'd be grinding a long time i expect. Hope you understood this. Maybe ask Jacbo to lend you his dictionary and thesaurus?

And I think even Zid would be surprised to see his name in a sentence that also has "AREN'T ARROGANT" Bwahahahahahahahahaha

I'm assuming that the unnamed person is someone I know Moonfang Bwahahahahahaha...Anyways, I just mentioned his Thesaurus and Dictionary again so I guess now you MUST live up to your threat.

I was interested in how you would expect to do that??? What ya gonna do? play knock and run on the kin house door? Tell all the girls I got cooties? Ummmm,,poison my Lynx' steak? Drain my horses' and goats' water bowls? Tell peeps to never rez me? Paint my house's door in blood with comments like "I'm already in the house Mwoohahahaha" ,,,,lmao @ you...best threat ever,,,"swear to Gandalf" Bwahahahahahaha seriously,,you chuck in a comment like that after talking about people not having the intelligence to complete High School Bwahahahahaha You're that dude that's been playing this game since inception right? Someone needs to break it to you,,,Gandalf aint real,,neither is the life you live inside the game,,Bwahahahahaha.

So i'm pre-empting that you're gonna say something like "Just wait and see how I make your life a living Mordor Zub" Well I say to you,,,"Bring it on!!!!!" Can't wait.

Incidentally, if you do have a map to Mordor, i'd pay you a nice bit of gold for it and go willingly.

Like I gave you a choice,,,first for everything I s'pose,,,must say you dissapointed me Jacbo,,but only me I think. You should see the mail and tells i'm getting from people thanking me for finding a way to make Jacbo's posts shorter and more easily understood. Bwahahahahahaha

I don't run a kin anymore,,,Chose life No offence Tanar but you know the score Any offence taken by you Jacbo was intended Bwahahahahahahahaha

So anyways,,,although you guys won't be able to help yourselves but respond to this to defend your honour I won't be partaking in it anymore. Said what I had to say,,,goin' fishing

Laters Bwahahahahahahahahahaha

Zub

PS. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Too funny
    No offence but if you are trying to troll you are doing a horrible job at it...

also refer to what I had said above Jacbo's comment
    "if people can't give Banoon the respect he deserves for trying his hardest to get our little Dwarrowdelf out then grow up... the majority of us are older then 17 so act like it"
    this quote of myself generally should mean for everyone and not just Banoon
    if you don't respect others people wont respect you, Jacbo is defending his position on this thread and you are claiming its QQ... since when was making an opinion and thus defending it QQ?
    [B][FONT=arial]"We should always help those who are in need and ask for nothing in return, for helping is the reward"
    [/FONT][/B][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/4X69hvL.png?1[/IMG]

Again, nobody wanna talk about why I keep getting banned? I think it's more interesting, kisses lol

Quote Originally Posted by jaridweese View Post
    Agreed, it is time to get over the pointless fighting, and return to the original purpose of this thread.
    On that note, Crimson Brotherhood has hosted a number of pugs that have beaten all three wings of helegrod at level 50, and we have beaten drake wing at 75, and both times being about 50% non-kin. I'm not really sure if either of those are worth mentioning here, though we did beat the challenge in our first level 75 drake wing.
    gratz ;p

fsudhfuidhsgr <-- this text is to make sure that it is more than 10 word
    Banoon LM
    Here WL (my r5 ranking blow is a DG quest muahahaha)

Gandalf isn't real?! Well I guess since I have done nothing but play LotRO for the past 5 years, 24/7/365, I should thank you for helping me see the light. I guess I should model you and have an awful sense of humor since you apparently can't take a joke, just like the rest of the server. Also, learn to complete sentences with proper punctuation: For someone attempting to belittle my intelligence with a sentence ending in triple commas is calling the kettle black, no?

On-topic though: Moonfang's "solo raid" completed DN just while I typed this. I don't have screen shots or anything else to prove this, but you'll just have to take my word for it.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160000000681d0/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Zub is making me laugh. His posts make me smile for whatever reason.

Gratz to everyone that has completed their raids.

Banoon, I enjoy our emote battles, and I think you are doing a great job with this thread, besides the people on here that fight all the time.

Maybe start a new thread, and maybe we can all figure out how to remove posts ect. Surely theres a way to remove posts from the thread, and if it hurts someones feelings, time for them to grow up and not post rude comments.

Btw, (i think i speak for most everyone, maybe except aellor), keep your posts short. It hurts my eyes and I lose focus about 27 paragraphs down.
    [URL=http://s1087.photobucket.com/user/foustthejosh/media/download1_zps6a10fd02.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j462/foustthejosh/download1_zps6a10fd02.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Not only did my original post make perfect sense, I actually did NOT call you arrogant. But good job being able to read; at least your inane lunacy makes me laugh.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160100000cbe74/signature.png]Porken[/charsig]
    Borken - Dwarrowdelf
    Alphbork - Firefoot
    Pineapplejuice - E

even if those emote spam sessions in Galtrev can get annoying
    its just the beginning

Quote Originally Posted by Nibengotbanned View Post
    Again, nobody wanna talk about why I keep getting banned? I think it's more interesting, kisses lol
    I should start a thread call Banned-tracker

Quote Originally Posted by Cardal View Post
    Banoon, I enjoy our emote battles
    my emote is cooler :/
    Banoon LM
    Here WL (my r5 ranking blow is a DG quest muahahaha)

I find it ironic that the people calling for everyone to shut up and let Banoon do his thing are the ones posting long, abusive posts. How about we all shut up and let Banoon do his thing and leave the player-bashing to everywhere-else-in-the-forums like we used to B)? I mean, I think we're embarrassing ourselves and our server enough as it is. lol. Btw you're all great people and I am happy you are all in my life (lololol).
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216000000076a07/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Doomsidoo - R5 defiler. DD
    Myfriend - R4 reaver. Ridder

Btw, (i think i speak for most everyone, maybe except aellor), keep your posts short. It hurts my eyes and I lose focus about 27 paragraphs down.
    More to read. More to laugh at
    Aellor - 95 mini |Aelran - 93 burg|Aellea - 95 capt|Aelnor - 95 guard|Aeldorf - 69 champ
    Also Aellora, Aelbert, Aelson, Aelriel, Aelorn.

Quote Originally Posted by Nibengotbanned View Post
    lets make a thread "1000 Ways to Get Banned"
    SECOND MARSHAL AENISE - LEVEL 100 BURGLAR
    TARITHUIL - LEVEL 100 CHAMPION
    Forever a Dwarrowdelfian <3
    My PvMP Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZV...fuVom6u7V9nDtw

Zub is making me laugh. His posts make me smile for whatever reason.
    Finally someone who understands me

All these peeps that take things to heart and "give me an inch" (i'll take it a mile!) Maybe this time i took it about a thousand miles lol

That's the only reason I do this,,,not because I hate anyone, but because I love them,,,well I love stirring them anyways So easily baited.

But yeah man,,,it's all for the laughs,,,Gandalf knows i've been having a lot over the last few days...there ya go Moonfang,,,I think he really exists too,,,because he knows!

Now enough of all this Tom Foolery and back on with the game and my living Mordor. lol

By the way,,Can't believe that Nibengotbanned got banned Bwahahahaha - *./wondering if the character limit will allow you to make a toon called Nibengotbannedgotbanned?*

And one last thing,,,without the commas,,,it just wouldn't be a post from Zubzubziggywiggy would it now.

Love yas all.... (except you)

Zub

Now i've really gone fishin'

I got cooties
    Seriously Zub - give a girl some warning first! Ever since I caught them I've been blaming it on Guido.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160000000171ec/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I would like Guido's weekly what could go wrong pug to be added to draig plz nice completion had alot of new ppl in it was amazing to help gear other's and give a cloak out .
    ( R13 LM Savvii Arkenstone )( R13 Defiler Ghankstar Landroval )

Those who are unaware they are walking in darkness will never seek the light - Bruce Lee

Gratz Guido,,,you're my hero,,,,I can see the humility pooring out of your glands

You're always so selfless and just here for others...No idea why they haven't made you an officer,,,even leader.

You rock man

Zub

The Crimson Alliance has dropped the wizard! Basically the same same group we got the rest of Orthanc cleared with, just a slight change of name to reflect that it wasn't a single-kin group.
    Edit: I completely forgot to credit the 2 players present for the win who are not a regular part of our raids. Jak and Gallanhael filled 2 vital roles for us that we could not fill with our normal bunch.
    Last edited by jaridweese; Feb 06 2012 at 04:22 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160000000aada9/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

The Crimson Alliance has dropped the wizard! Basically the same same group we got the rest of Orthanc cleared with, just a slight change of name to reflect that it wasn't a single-kin group.

Gratz guys, well done!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216000000085321/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Akv - Reaver, Rank 6 | Toruthil - Guardian, Rank 7

I cannot express the joy that filled all of our hearts after finally slaying Saruman as well as this orchestra. Fitting that Shostakovich originally wrote the piece as an homage to the 37th anniversary of the October Revoltion, and we had our own little rebellion against the White Hand. Also props to Jak, from BR, for filling in a tank role after one of ours left.

Last edited by Dozla; Feb 06 2012 at 09:33 PM.
    There is only so much cream you can stuff into a cannoli before it turns into iced cream without the ice.

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d21600000003d62a/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Dozla View Post
    I cannot express the joy that filled all of our hearts after finally slaying Saruman as well as this orchestra. Fitting that Shostakovich originally wrote the piece as an homage to the 37th anniversary of the October Revoltion, and we had our own little rebellion against the White Hand. Also props to Jak, from BR, for filling in a tank role after one of ours left.
    Quite a miracle you got through with Jak, he is not very good :P

I keed I keed.

Today Niben's Ninja Pug(Niben, Atador, Zubzubziggywiggy, Frenzee, Hiriath, Riialyze, Anarthos, Jarun, Gabeil, Aktis, Goswerd, Kakkatori. plus: Sno, Gift and Thisvarldagar).. have beaten Helegrod - Giant Wing Challenge!

Gratz and Thanks to everyone that helped, was an awesome run.
    Last edited by Toruthil; Feb 08 2012 at 03:18 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216000000085321/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Akv - Reaver, Rank 6 | Toruthil - Guardian, Rank 7

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast