We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Re: New Dwarrowdelf Raid/Instance Progression

"This is not an e-peen thread so, do not disrespect other kin, no trolling, no QQ'ing or complaining. Lets enjoy the success and achievements of the kins in this server. The name of kins are arranged in alphabetical order only."

-Balrog Riders - Full Clear (Server's first)

Why is this called out above all the other raid stuff? Should just be like other raids and noted as cleared. Or else please annotate all other raids with who did it first.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216000000070cf6/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Pickletongue View Post
    "This is not an e-peen thread so, do not disrespect other kin, no trolling, no QQ'ing or complaining. Lets enjoy the success and achievements of the kins in this server. The name of kins are arranged in alphabetical order only."

-Balrog Riders - Full Clear (Server's first)

Why is this called out above all the other raid stuff? Should just be like other raids and noted as cleared. Or else please annotate all other raids with who did it first.
    ...no QQ'ing or complaining. You just quoted it and broke the rule. Clear T2 first and you can get a server first title as well, besides it's his thread he can post what he wants. Now let's get back to only posting about raid progression.

Quote Originally Posted by draco09 View Post
    ...no QQ'ing or complaining. You just quoted it and broke the rule. Clear T2 first and you can get a server first title as well, besides it's his thread he can post what he wants. Now let's get back to only posting about raid progression.
    Actually, he was asking a simple question... which I agree with...

No other server firsts are noted, just kins/pugs and the progression in that raid. There should be a consistency in the thread. If you do it for one, do it for the others.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d21600000006d80a/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [url=http://my.lotro.com/home/character/dwarrowdelf/thurulthal]Thurulthal[/url] - R6 Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Edlorthar View Post
    No other server firsts are noted. There should be a consistency in the thread. If you do it for one, do it for the others.
    Thx for the suggestion Ed.

Anyways if anyone else have any better suggestions to make this thread better please speak out as i'm just doing my part by keeping and recording data.
    Banoon LM
    Here WL (my r5 ranking blow is a DG quest muahahaha)

You actually took it off because someone complained? Wow... Those Ainuir folk are just mad because it wasn't next to their kin name. People remember first time achievers not the eighth person. If you're going to treat everyone the same, why not add all those people who did Filikul? They completed a raid too, they're equal according to this logic. Or how about all the people who did bogbereth too? That's a raid according to LOTRO. This person just wanted to feel equal even if they weren't. I've said enough about this, take stuff less seriously it's not like they actually did something bad coming in first.

You actually took it off because someone complained? Wow... Those Ainuir folk are just mad because it wasn't next to their kin name. People remember first time achievers not the eighth person. If you're going to treat everyone the same, why not add all those people who did Filikul? They completed a raid too, they're equal according to this logic. Or how about all the people who did bogbereth too? That's a raid according to LOTRO. This person just wanted to feel equal even if they weren't. I've said enough about this, take stuff less seriously it's not like they actually did something bad coming in first.
    I had no opinion one way or the other, but Zid gave the option to either remove it or add ALL server firsts, and Ainur would definitely not be the name next to every server first. He was simply asking for consistency.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160100000cbe74/signature.png]Porken[/charsig]
    Borken - Dwarrowdelf
    Alphbork - Firefoot
    Pineapplejuice - E

If you're going to treat everyone the same, why not add all those people who did Filikul? They completed a raid too.
    i've nothing to say -.-
    heres the deal... i'll track these raids and how bout you making another thread that tracks filikul?? deal?
    sounds fair to me... or you have any other suggestions?

also my honest and sincere intention of making this thread is cause Ordun is MIA.. If he's active i wont make this thread... Also this thread and the original thread shares the same purpose, it is to track down raid bosses defeated, and Ordun himself already stated that he won't track filikul as it will make the thread too long...

also since you look pretty upset, i dont mind closing this thread so that it will make more people happy or such, you can make your own progression thread thats fine with me...

i'm just volunteering myself to continue what Ordun left

Sincerely, Banoon
    Last edited by abukia222; Jan 12 2012 at 01:51 AM.
    Banoon LM

How about we just let it go, I mean there was no one complaining when ainur got the server first of od or any other raids. They were congratulated so why is this causing so much distress?

cool...they beat it before anyone else yeah it should have been uniform to say server first but if you really cared you would have said something when it first went up a few weeks ago not now when you finally beat it (grats to reforged/ainur for getting it btw)
    Alohire 85 Rk R7 - Elowir 75 Warden - Alowir 75 captain
    Rilowe R8 warg - Anorel R6 Spider

Quote Originally Posted by connor9890 View Post
    cool...they beat it before anyone else yeah it should have been uniform to say server first but if you really cared you would have said something when it first went up a few weeks ago not now when you finally beat it (grats to reforged/ainur for getting it btw)
    Maybe he didn't notice a couple of weeks ago. Rather than accusing him of being jealous, I'll point out that he's a crazed bureaucratic sort where things follow according to sets of uniformly followed standards. It was a worthwhile suggestion (not a complaint that BR got T1 first) that NOT ONLY AINUR would benefit from. If someone from ANY other kin made Zidia's suggestion, no one would have gone rage-tastic on it. So chill.

Now let's quit trolling this thread with all the insane rage and assumptions. There are other threads for it. Poor Banoon, but furthermore, poor people who deserve only acknowledgement for their accomplishments at beating raids.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216000000076a07/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Doomsidoo - R5 defiler. DD
    Myfriend - R4 reaver. Ridder

Grats to all on your recent raids successes.

Hey,

Took a bunch of guys through VM today which most of hadn't been in VM before or hadn't beaten the squid so if we're still writing up for VM and pugs I guess we can call it Zub's Pug,,,, and I suppose while i'm at it,,,although it was months and months and months ago, Shadow did 1st and 2nd bosses in BG on hard mode but everyone was too tired to do the last boss and we've never been back,,,but I still want my shoulders so we'll be going in soon. And incidentally,,,at the time we blew up the twins in BG,,no-one else in Dwarrowdelf had beat them on HM,,,,,,so SERVER FIRST to Shadow,,,make sure you put that up in big bright neon lights Banoon trolololol

Love yas all,

Zub

Quote Originally Posted by ZiggyWiggy View Post
    Hey,

Took a bunch of guys through VM today which most of hadn't been in VM before or hadn't beaten the squid so if we're still writing up for VM and pugs I guess we can call it Zub's Pug,,,, and I suppose while i'm at it,,,although it was months and months and months ago, Shadow did 1st and 2nd bosses in BG on hard mode but everyone was too tired to do the last boss and we've never been back,,,but I still want my shoulders so we'll be going in soon. And incidentally,,,at the time we blew up the twins in BG,,no-one else in Dwarrowdelf had beat them on HM,,,,,,so SERVER FIRST to Shadow,,,make sure you put that up in big bright neon lights Banoon trolololol

Love yas all,

Zub
    gratz zubby
    i'll have to find some neon lights for that haha
    Banoon LM

BR has completed Saruman on Tier 2.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Essessdeedee: Rank 10 Warg (Brandywine)
    [IMG]http://lh3.ggpht.com/_p0ZSpVOP_XM/TLIhEnVaaEI/AAAAAAAACAQ/NqJ_rjGqMYk/s128/2009_03_watchmen-smiley-face.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Krakenborn View Post
    BR has completed Saruman on Tier 2.
    gratz BR
    Banoon LM

Did you complete the whole fight or did you use the shortcut to avoid most of it ?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d21600000000a3c4/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Santa_Claw View Post
    Did you complete the whole fight or did you use the shortcut to avoid most of it ?
    They used a known exploit which doesn't usually complete the deed but allows you to get the loot. Tar is probably one of the only or the only one to have it complete in his deed log.
    [IMG]http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/8961/wewq.png[/IMG]

Any other questions for Viduo about BR?

Quote Originally Posted by Beltharas View Post
    Any other questions for Viduo about BR?
    If you don't like the answer don't blame me.

It is what it is.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216000000008a48/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

how don't we settle this the correct way, if they truly beat it the legit way like they keep yapping in the glff or to people, why don't they fraps or video tape the entire fight of them beating it, i mean if they can do it once, they can sure do it twice.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216000000097bdd/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    "Long, Thick and Sharp, From the shadows, I'll stick you from behind, deep and bloody, Mmmm the joy of pleasure..."

It's not that I, and I guess that goes for the others as well, want to bash BR. To put it in perspective if BR did kill Saruman by doing the complete fight and had a valid proof of it than this would be not only a server first but a world first. And if a kinship claims to have done that without any other tier II kills and with a known way to shortcut out there it is only natural to ask how. I would do the same thing if Ainur or Shadow would have claimed it and I am certain others would have done it if Reforged had claimed it, and they would have all the rights to do so.

Killing Saruman with the shortcut is still noteworthy thing, you still have to defeat the first two phases and survive the third I am all for keeping track of it, the list just need to reflect the way he died.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d21600000000a3c4/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Santa_Claw View Post
    It's not that I, and I guess that goes for the others as well, want to bash BR. To put it in perspective if BR did kill Saruman by doing the complete fight and had a valid proof of it than this would be not only a server first but a world first. And if a kinship claims to have done that without any other tier II kills and with a known way to shortcut out there it is only natural to ask how. I would do the same thing if Ainur or Shadow would have claimed it and I am certain others would have done it if Reforged had claimed it, and they would have all the rights to do so.

Killing Saruman with the shortcut is still noteworthy thing, you still have to defeat the first two phases and survive the third I am all for keeping track of it, the list just need to reflect the way he died.
    I know, I'm just saying I heard people were laughing at BR cause they used the phase 3 trick(on forums) and Dulli and Tarsnowborn got the deed done cause they didn't died, if you die on Acid Wing t2, no deed for you. And if you wanna laugh at BR, do better than us.

People are probably getting the wrong impression from my post. I just simply stated what they did. Who cares either way? Kins on other servers have been farming 1st ages for a while now. Come Tuesday I expect the patch they have will be for this exploit seeing as how they aren't telling us what the patch is so kins won't rush to try and farm loot from this.

Quote Originally Posted by Viduo View Post
    People are probably getting the wrong impression from my post. I just simply stated what they did. Who cares either way? Kins on other servers have been farming 1st ages for a while now. Come Tuesday I expect the patch they have will be for this exploit seeing as how they aren't telling us what the patch is so kins won't rush to try and farm loot from this.
    Vid, I didn't get the wrong impression from your post, you are right that's an exploit and you just said that. But a Ainur member(not gonna say who) came to me saying: ROFL, your noobs, you exploited, now the whole server is laughing at you lolololol. Then I'm just saying here it's not cool and if you wanna lol at us like that guy, try to do better than the guys who have beaten that. Btw, congratz to Nimdol for the 1st FA 75 on the server.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast