We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Shout out to that one hunter that everyone loves.

Dear Bralleg,

You've got to be one of the best, if not the best that currently plays and no this is not a troll thread. From 1v1ing you on my BA to 1v1ing you on my Reaver, you have something about you that demonstrates encouragement among creeps. You take off Aud if you're fighting a "Greenie", I know many see this as stupid but I see this as admirable. Although you don't always win, you put a hell of a good fight and it is always great to see you out in the Moors when I get a chance to play.

Since the first day I saw you out as a little hunter, you've definitely changed into a good one, one of the best. Keep on fighting and **** what the haters say.

~ Renbash/Renoo
    [center][IMG]http://www.auplod.com/u/pdoual520eb.png[/IMG]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Renbash-1 ~ Hadrochnyce ~ Lotharius-1 ~ Sabaktes-1[/FONT]
    [color=#FC0303] ~ Riddermark and Brandywine ~[/color]
    [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uSwToWqYOs/]This probably applies to you.[/url] [/center]

Red face yay

He is indeed the hunter that everybody loves
    -Mukal

Hear hear. Thanks for putting up with the awful MT and healing in my noob days. We have had many a good fight, I hope we shall have many more.
    Meshoot, rank 9 Blackarrow, Officer of Freepaphiles Riddermark
    >:} Memento Mori {:<
    Aka Grumpis the honorable Mustelidian Pew Pew of love and cheery brightness.
    >The Mustelidian Cult is the cult, is the cult for you and me<

Amen. Haven't been on much (at all) recently, but Bralleg's been there for some of my fondest moors memories.

Like that time I headshotted him off his horse while he was afk at GTA.

You are the funnest hunter and I'll always trade arrows with you until we're both bowlegged. #Euphemism
    /bowwithcrazyhatflourish (seriously though. more creep emotes.)

PS. pass on the headshot dismounts of love, my beautiful BA comrades.
    Income/This/Behind/Thanks - Reshi/Warrden/Iwill - Post/Overcompensation

/salute

~Vudu

+1. Bralleg's play style shows you can have class, can be a top level player, and can be respected.
    ~Riddermark~ 2010-2015
    ~Landroval~|BigLloyde (GRD)||Borofir (CH)||Backwaush (DEF)||Aurmpit (RVR)|
    ~Arkenstone~|Mrjingles-1 (WRG)||Achselhohle (DEF)|

Its been a pleasure to fight against so many different people the last couple years especially since RoR launched and I decided to solo and 1v1 99% of the time. Fighting many of the better players that ridder has only improved my game. Heres to hoping some of those dam people that went to swtor come back and say hi. I am as bad as I was when you left and will continue to stay bad in the future. If I am on and you are on theres a 95% chance I am at GTA sitting on my horse and a 5% chance I am sitting at a grams camp watching off to the side... come say hi.

Been fun

Bralleg
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/1321300000004d01f/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by alleg View Post
    Its been a pleasure to fight against so many different people the last couple years especially since RoR launched and I decided to solo and 1v1 99% of the time. Fighting many of the better players that ridder has only improved my game. Heres to hoping some of those dam people that went to swtor come back and say hi. I am as bad as I was when you left and will continue to stay bad in the future. If I am on and you are on theres a 95% chance I am at GTA sitting on my horse and a 5% chance I am sitting at a grams camp watching off to the side... come say hi.

Been fun

Bralleg
    I love you Bralleg!
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ytMERi8.jpg[/IMG]
    [/CENTER]

The only person on the server I try not to zerg if possible. I my tag him if he is in a zerg, but other than that,
    Riddermark rule #1, dont zerg the Bralleg
    Sabian- Hunter85
    All warfare is based on deception

Brall, hurry up and rank already so you can yet again 'retire' from the moors and we can group again.
    Last edited by Gillmour; Feb 10 2014 at 12:21 PM.
    [SIZE=3][FONT=book antiqua]Bozak-1

Words can only hurt you if you try to read them... don't play their game![/FONT][/SIZE]

You have come a long way, B. I remember when you were a keyboard turning zerglet living in focus shots and the "s" key. You branched out on your own when you hit blue rank, and never looked back. People may not always admire or approve of your style, but ultimately it is your style, and you turned out to be a pretty fine hunter. I was never half as good as you were in 1v1s, but I used to roam the map solo and die endlessly chasing that one kill like you. Cheers, you are kicking it old school in the face of class changes, and this is to be respected.
    Jawbreakerz(R10), OptimusKrime(R11), Bromanceswithwargs(R10), Pentacle(R9), AllOveryourFace(R109), Throatrip(R10), Charlottesweb(R9)-Dark Impulse, WKSL (BW)
    Thunderbow(R9), Triplexxx(R10), Airlyn(R109), Creepingdeath(R8), AllOverYourChin(R7), Valerial(R9)
    #NoBrakesOnTheRapeTrain