We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

1v1 Suggested Guidelines

There have been many post lately about 1v1 followed by alot of controversy, hopefully this can bring some clarity and some more acceptance. These Guidlines and suggestions are specifically targeted at keeping 1v1s from becoming "farming" as well as a location that should be well enough away from the main map to be left alone.

#1 No two people shall face eachother more than 4 times in a session and no more than 2 times in a row in a session

#2 If by the second fight it appears obvious one player stands no chance, players shall not face eachother any more in a session

#3 Players are not allowed to challenge other players who are not equally matched or stand no chance of coming out on top. If this can not be determined right away refer to rule #2

#4 Players participating in 1v1s in the designated area will show respect to others fighting and not interupt

#5 If you are not in the designated 1v1 area and you find a 1v1 in the wild you are fair game to anyone who finds you, dont complain.

My Suggested Designated Area is the far west end of the map near plains OP. This area is far out of the way and each side would have an equal run to get back, both sides will have equal access with small chance of getting ganked on the way. Its a nice area with a diverse landscape, it doesnt impose on any fights and no high traffic areas have to be traveled to get there.
    I feel that if we can adopt these guidlines we can successfully have 1v1s while still having people roam the map with small groups or raid vs raids with brawls out in the open which i am all for and love =). Lets keep working at building a stronger more respectful friendly community.

These Suggestions are for organized 1v1 in a designated area, not for running around in the wild, if you find someone running around its fair game its an open pvp zone, however lets continue to promote pvp with an honour code and respect to other players, keep it fun =).

Re: 1v1 Suggested Guidelines

Here's my guidelines:

1- Find someone who wants/will to 1v1.

2- Fight them.

3- Enjoy the fight.

4- be happy about your victory/ get better and try again later.

It's really not that complicated...

tammar hax so your opinion is irrelevent. wtb bugbear at some of these spars! oh and duckduck too

Quote Originally Posted by Legs813 View Post
    tammar hax so your opinion is irrelevent. wtb bugbear at some of these spars! oh and duckduck too
    Bugbear is no longer on the server... just his warg.

Quote Originally Posted by rivendale34 View Post
    Bugbear is no longer on the server... just his warg.
    You sure? I swear I got ganked by him just last night... though I might be confusing reavers...

Cool Re: 1v1 Suggested Guidelines

Ryvenclaw I cried myself asleep last night....I miss you!
    Legskilan is trying to be my friend....but you know about them hobbits...
    Legs. Shutup!

I'm pro swartz and i vote.

Hellzwind, rawheadspear

I have no problem with those guidelines, Panda. I think location is a big one that everyone involved needs to get straightened out, questing areas, map spots, and well-traveled areas are just a bad idea, but people seem to gravitate to them instead of going somewhere out of the way.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0100000d3609/signature.png]Bubbaboom[/charsig]
    [url=http://www.blood-line.com][color=red][b]BloodLine[/b][/color][/url]

Sounds fun I'd love to hook up with you guys some night for a few spars.As stated the location would be the only issue,How about Micheal Delving being you guys luv dem Hobbits hehe.

I'm pretty sure we could hop on one of those gigantic minstrel shields and bobsled down from isen, hit the jump at 3-step rock just right and end up in the trollshaws.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0100000d3609/signature.png]Bubbaboom[/charsig]
    [url=http://www.blood-line.com][color=red][b]BloodLine[/b][/color][/url]

Quote Originally Posted by gamewizard View Post
    I'm pretty sure we could hop on one of those gigantic minstrel shields and bobsled down from isen, hit the jump at 3-step rock just right and end up in the trollshaws.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpCVrzVr97M -
    [size=1][font=palatino linotype][COLOR="#797979"]Some ancient Italian maxim fits our situation, whose particulars escape me. [/COLOR]
    [/size][/font]

Wanted to add that we can also have 2v2s 3v3s etc, we don't have to just have 1v1s, same guidlines would apply.