We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 26 to 41 of 41

Thread: Congrats Rahgod

  1. #26

    Re: Congrats Rahgod

    Quote Originally Posted by cliebo View Post
    I'm right here, taking care of my 3 kids. I'm busy dealing with RL issues and not trying to worry about people name calling on the lotro forums. Why people take so personally what someone on the end of the computer says I have no idea. How am I a hypocrite? Sounds like you are forgetting that this is a video game and not reality. Take a break and come back in a few months, you will feel better.
    Its funny, when you write about pvp its like its real, you talk about respect and such... but on this, its different. Classic.

    When people black list people for farming, its "more than a game" as frasier told me a few weeks back. But on this...

    Just calling it like it is. Hypocrits.



    From Clieby in forums about spars of all thing LOL

    Quote from spars 1v1.

    "That's the problem right there. People make all sort of excuses but it comes down to respect. This server pvmp could be as great or as bad as we the players make it. Next month their will be a ton of new players making their debut in the moors. The kind of impression we make will have a lasting effect on the future of Firefoot pvmp." Clieby


    So where is your outcry on how personal attacks would ward off people from playing in firefoot pvmp? So respecting a spar is serious business, you sure sound different in that post then you do here. All talk hypocrit.
    Last edited by KevMcC; Aug 27 2011 at 12:58 PM.
    Connomir: Warden of Firefoots Best, Resurrection.
    95s on Farmfoot: Ramapo - Vendortrash
    Farmpaws and Thorvion forever 15, thank turbine.
    A Proud Member of the Forgotten 10%

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Near the Sun and Surf
    Posts
    152

    Talking Re: Congrats Rahgod

    Quote Originally Posted by hank8989 View Post
    Big wall of chat
    Oh so he's 12, that explains alot. Now to figure out what's wrong with you Hank :P

    As far as this whole issue goes, I myself never even talk to or have ever grouped with Helly that I know of (I don't even know him). But I can see it's just an attempt to get at Turks. The lack of maturity that some of the what I thought were respectable players is seem to have is unbelievable. It was offensive but it's really no more than you can expect. There is alot of hate that goes on across this server which is a real shame. All I really remember about Helly was that he used to group with Turks and eat Turks up quite a bit on the OOC alot, I think it stopped after he realized Turks made a warg. To be quite honest I'll never fully understand why a lot of people have decided to go against Turks so eagerly when not long ago they were more than willing to have him in their groups. Turks has done what he's done since SOA from my understanding so why it suddenly became a moors scandal, I'll never know. He on the other hand couldn't care less I'm sure, but still I find it funny.

    And Havok you're just a brat anyway.
    Last edited by JustEscape22; Aug 27 2011 at 01:25 PM.
    [URL="http://s624.photobucket.com/user/kristinhal16/media/sig-lotrocopy_zps739e9343.jpg.html"][IMG]http://i624.photobucket.com/albums/tt323/kristinhal16/sig-lotrocopy_zps739e9343.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

  3. #28

    Re: Congrats Rahgod

    I'm sorry that Helly and Connomir ruined this thread for you Rahgod.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d00000012830c/signature.png]Clieby[/charsig]
    Clieby - 75 Warden Rank 11 / Cliebo 75 Champion Rank 8 / Clieba - 65 Loremaster Rank 5
    Cliebi - 75 Minstrel Rank 5 / Cliebe - 65 Rune-keeper Rank 4 / Clieb - 65 Hunter Rank 3
    Cliebs - 65 Burglar Rank 1 / Cliebx - 65 Captain Rank 0 / Cliebu - 58 Guardian Rank 0

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    133

    Re: Congrats Rahgod

    WTB Drama Vaccum

  5. #30
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    300

    Re: Congrats Rahgod

    And on a different note "GRATZ RAHGOD, you beast!!!".
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0000000e1e0b/signature.png]Kholya[/charsig]

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    167

    Re: Congrats Rahgod

    Well, thanks everyone, I guess. These sparring sessions we have been having are fun and i would like to keep doing them at least a few times a week. I know a lot of freeps and creeps enjoy them.
    [center][color=blue][u]Rahgod[/u][/color][/center]
    [center]-[b]Revelations[/b]-[/center]
    [center][color=red]The Battlemaster[/color][/center]

  7. #32

    Re: Congrats Rahgod

    I consider 3 wargs against rahgod a 1v1 spar :-)

    Grats
    Connomir: Warden of Firefoots Best, Resurrection.
    95s on Farmfoot: Ramapo - Vendortrash
    Farmpaws and Thorvion forever 15, thank turbine.
    A Proud Member of the Forgotten 10%

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    201

    Re: Congrats Rahgod

    Quote Originally Posted by KevMcC View Post
    I consider 3 wargs against rahgod a 1v1 spar :-)

    Grats
    lolz! tell me about it! i had a setup 4v2 with rahgod and the creeps proceeded to melt me almost instantly leaveing rah with a 3v1.....and he went on to get two kills. stinky op dorfs.

    and conno, i didnt jump to defend mualla because if i stepped in whenever ppl were being petty and vile towards each other my fingers would be bloody stumps by now. mualla handled herself well and embarassed helly with her maturity and grace in the face of childish taunts. props to mualla.

    and <3 turks dunno why i just do. but dont troll flimlin guys
    flimlam is da man
    [[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/092020000003a72f3/signature.png]Legskindal-1[/charsig]

  9. #34
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    San Jose, California
    Posts
    1,316

    Re: Congrats Rahgod

    For the love of all that is good - kill this thread.

    Yes, Rahgod hit rank 12. Grats dude!
    Yes, Helly was immature. He's been talked to.
    Yes, Connomir is a troll. Did you know there's an ignore feature on these forums?
    Yes, Turks farms. We know that. Stop beating a dead horse.
    Yes, Mualla is a G.I.R.L. Unfortunately that does not guarantee respect from behind a computer screen. On Helly's behalf, I'll apologize.
    Yes, Havok is in Revelations, but he is certainly not Sabrynaa. He could have disbanded Resurrection, but what good would that have done? He could have booted everybody like she did, but he felt that removing himself was the better, and more mature option. I don't know what went on behind the scenes there, but bashing and continually hating on someone for wanting a change of scenery is wrong. I'll even put it in Conno-terms: ALL HE ACCOMPLISHED WAS CHANGING THE NAME OF THE KINSHIP UNDER HIS NAME. IT'S JUST A GAME. I DON'T CARE ABOUT ANY OF YOU. LOL @ U.

    See how stupid that sounds?

    This is a grats thread people. This is not about Revelations vs. Resurrection. It's not about Firefoot vs. Farming. Rahgod hits rank 12 and this thread gets turned into a pity-party between a bunch of attention-seekers who have zero respect for each other. Sounds like a great gaming community.

    Grats Rahgod. Rank 12 is sweet.
    [CENTER][SIZE=3][FONT=Impact][COLOR=MediumTurquoise][B][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Teal][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0000000400e3/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/COLOR][/FONT][/B]
    [SIZE=1][COLOR=SandyBrown][SIZE=2][I][FONT=Book Antiqua]"West, North, and South the children of Men spread and wandered, and their joy was the joy of the morning before the dew is dry, when every leaf is green." [/FONT][/I][FONT=Book Antiqua][FONT=Impact][FONT=Fixedsys]- [FONT=Arial][B]The Silmarillion[/B][/FONT] [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [/COLOR][/FONT] [URL="http://my.lotro.com/character/firefoot/nasty/"][COLOR=SlateGray][FONT=Hurry Up]Minstrel[/FONT][/COLOR][/URL] [/SIZE][SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkRed]|[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3] [URL="http://my.lotro.com/character/firefoot/evilblasty/"][FONT=Hurry Up][COLOR=SlateGray]Rune-keeper[/COLOR][/FONT][/URL] [/SIZE][SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkRed]|[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3] [URL="http://my.lotro.com/character/firefoot/balbaroids/"][FONT=Hurry Up][COLOR=SlateGray]Champion[/COLOR][/FONT][/URL] [/SIZE][SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkRed]|[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3] [URL="http://my.lotro.com/character/firefoot/nastier/"][FONT=Hurry Up][COLOR=SlateGray]Captain[/COLOR][/FONT][/URL] [/SIZE][SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkRed]|[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3] [URL="http://my.lotro.com/character/firefoot/inuke/"][FONT=Hurry Up][COLOR=SlateGray]Hunter[/COLOR][/FONT][/URL][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkRed]|[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3] [URL="http://my.lotro.com/character/firefoot/nastiest/"][FONT=Hurry Up][COLOR=SlateGray]Warden[/COLOR][/FONT][/URL][/SIZE][/CENTER]

  10. #35

    Re: Congrats Rahgod

    Quote Originally Posted by Nasty8 View Post
    For the love of all that is good - kill this thread.

    Yes, Rahgod hit rank 12. Grats dude!
    Yes, Helly was immature. He's been talked to.
    Yes, Connomir is a troll. Did you know there's an ignore feature on these forums?
    Yes, Turks farms. We know that. Stop beating a dead horse.
    Yes, Mualla is a G.I.R.L. Unfortunately that does not guarantee respect from behind a computer screen. On Helly's behalf, I'll apologize.
    Yes, Havok is in Revelations, but he is certainly not Sabrynaa. He could have disbanded Resurrection, but what good would that have done? He could have booted everybody like she did, but he felt that removing himself was the better, and more mature option. I don't know what went on behind the scenes there, but bashing and continually hating on someone for wanting a change of scenery is wrong. I'll even put it in Conno-terms: ALL HE ACCOMPLISHED WAS CHANGING THE NAME OF THE KINSHIP UNDER HIS NAME. IT'S JUST A GAME. I DON'T CARE ABOUT ANY OF YOU. LOL @ U.

    See how stupid that sounds?

    This is a grats thread people. This is not about Revelations vs. Resurrection. It's not about Firefoot vs. Farming. Rahgod hits rank 12 and this thread gets turned into a pity-party between a bunch of attention-seekers who have zero respect for each other. Sounds like a great gaming community.

    Grats Rahgod. Rank 12 is sweet.
    Its funny you think this is about sabbysnipes. I just said he should have stepped up to defend mualla.

    I will be hating on him for a long time and in alot of places. Look forward to it. But thats not what all this was about and you handled it like a leader should. Maybe you can teach sabby something while he is in your kin.

    There is no revelations v resurrection. We happen to disagree here on a few issues but we have gotten along more than we have argued and that will surely continue.
    Connomir: Warden of Firefoots Best, Resurrection.
    95s on Farmfoot: Ramapo - Vendortrash
    Farmpaws and Thorvion forever 15, thank turbine.
    A Proud Member of the Forgotten 10%

  11. #36

    Re: Congrats Rahgod

    I agree, we should all make s'mores, hater.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAqXczFPTKI

    Grats Rahgod.

  12. #37

    Re: Congrats Rahgod

    If you bring that slab of bacon, ill party with all the people who dont get along.

    :-)

    Maybe ill change my ways? Maybe I should be pro firefoot and begin the transition to a supportive and productive member of the community.

    Rahgod is a beast.
    Connomir: Warden of Firefoots Best, Resurrection.
    95s on Farmfoot: Ramapo - Vendortrash
    Farmpaws and Thorvion forever 15, thank turbine.
    A Proud Member of the Forgotten 10%

  13. #38
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    San Jose, California
    Posts
    1,316

    Re: Congrats Rahgod

    Quote Originally Posted by KevMcC View Post
    Its funny you think this is about sabbysnipes. I just said he should have stepped up to defend mualla.

    I will be hating on him for a long time and in alot of places. Look forward to it. But thats not what all this was about and you handled it like a leader should. Maybe you can teach sabby something while he is in your kin.

    There is no revelations v resurrection. We happen to disagree here on a few issues but we have gotten along more than we have argued and that will surely continue.
    Why would he defend someone who said this about him? From your website:

    It's no loss. It'd only be a loss if our Malty girl goes. Love ya Malty!
    By Mualla @ 8/26/11 12:11am

    Anyways, I've said my piece. People are grown up enough to defend themselves, even if it still is just a "game".

    I think you have our Vent information. If members need to talk it out or whatever, that's fine. The forums have seen enough of this. From now on, let's try to keep the flaming and hatred to PMs... no need to make these boards even more drama-filled.
    [CENTER][SIZE=3][FONT=Impact][COLOR=MediumTurquoise][B][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Teal][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0000000400e3/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/COLOR][/FONT][/B]
    [SIZE=1][COLOR=SandyBrown][SIZE=2][I][FONT=Book Antiqua]"West, North, and South the children of Men spread and wandered, and their joy was the joy of the morning before the dew is dry, when every leaf is green." [/FONT][/I][FONT=Book Antiqua][FONT=Impact][FONT=Fixedsys]- [FONT=Arial][B]The Silmarillion[/B][/FONT] [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [/COLOR][/FONT] [URL="http://my.lotro.com/character/firefoot/nasty/"][COLOR=SlateGray][FONT=Hurry Up]Minstrel[/FONT][/COLOR][/URL] [/SIZE][SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkRed]|[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3] [URL="http://my.lotro.com/character/firefoot/evilblasty/"][FONT=Hurry Up][COLOR=SlateGray]Rune-keeper[/COLOR][/FONT][/URL] [/SIZE][SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkRed]|[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3] [URL="http://my.lotro.com/character/firefoot/balbaroids/"][FONT=Hurry Up][COLOR=SlateGray]Champion[/COLOR][/FONT][/URL] [/SIZE][SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkRed]|[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3] [URL="http://my.lotro.com/character/firefoot/nastier/"][FONT=Hurry Up][COLOR=SlateGray]Captain[/COLOR][/FONT][/URL] [/SIZE][SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkRed]|[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3] [URL="http://my.lotro.com/character/firefoot/inuke/"][FONT=Hurry Up][COLOR=SlateGray]Hunter[/COLOR][/FONT][/URL][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkRed]|[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3] [URL="http://my.lotro.com/character/firefoot/nastiest/"][FONT=Hurry Up][COLOR=SlateGray]Warden[/COLOR][/FONT][/URL][/SIZE][/CENTER]

  14. #39

    Re: Congrats Rahgod

    Quote Originally Posted by Nasty8 View Post
    Why would he defend someone who said this about him? From your website:

    It's no loss. It'd only be a loss if our Malty girl goes. Love ya Malty!
    By Mualla @ 8/26/11 12:11am

    Anyways, I've said my piece. People are grown up enough to defend themselves, even if it still is just a "game".

    I think you have our Vent information. If members need to talk it out or whatever, that's fine. The forums have seen enough of this. From now on, let's try to keep the flaming and hatred to PMs... no need to make these boards even more drama-filled.
    Havok talked alot of game, built people up, and let them down. He was leader nasty, not some member, expect some people to be upset.

    and yes, no more here.
    Connomir: Warden of Firefoots Best, Resurrection.
    95s on Farmfoot: Ramapo - Vendortrash
    Farmpaws and Thorvion forever 15, thank turbine.
    A Proud Member of the Forgotten 10%

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    446

    Re: Congrats Rahgod

    Quote Originally Posted by Nasty8 View Post
    I think you have our Vent information. If members need to talk it out or whatever, that's fine. The forums have seen enough of this. From now on, let's try to keep the flaming and hatred to PMs... no need to make these boards even more drama-filled.
    Well said, This all should have been in PMs (if at all!), and in fact the start of it was handled that way. Its time to move on.

    On a side note, no matter who I'm out with on defiler rahgod you always keep me interrupted and dead regardless of how the rest of the fight goes. keep up the good work.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d00000010afaf/01008/signature.png]Goneric[/charsig]

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    270

    Thread closed

    This has gone on long enough now. For future reference: If someone breaks the rules, report them. We'll dole out the punishment, where applicable. Anything else usually ends badly for everyone involved.
    Report, don't retort.

 

 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload