We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Are all stats on reforged 2nd age 2 handed weapons random?

The randomness of the legacies isn't a problem, as they can be changed, but I do have issue with the stats on 2h weapons.

I was really looking forward to making a 2nd age weapon to upgrade to when I hit 60, but was dissapointed when I rolled the parry stat as I am a fervour champ.
    After trying sword I then crafted an 2h axe and a 2h hammer and those both also rolled the useless parry stat, waited the week cooldown and tried again and got parry on all again, rinse and repeat, same again.

Checked AH and all on sale also had parry, is this stat fixed on crafted or have I just been obscenely unlucky?

The older 3rd age 2h I have has crit/might/morale so I know it is possible to get more suitable stats but it was a bartered item rather than a crafted one so wondering if this parry thing is just with the crafted variety or does my luck just suck.

Would just like to know so I can stop wasting materials if its all in vain.

Re: Are all stats on reforged 2nd age 2 handed weapons random?

The stats are the same variable ones. You can get rather unlucky. Id suggest go dualwield like most do and get stats off the offhander(no rolling for those stats, you know what you get) - its better stats, and the dps is less variable, and equal as well.

The two handed legendary weapons have a small selection of random stats and or a small range of value for the stat to replace the off hand weapon.

As a Champion I would recommend you dual wield. Get your stats from a sweet off hand weapon. The one handed legendary weapons do not have any stats.

Perhaps someday, Turbine will allow us to swap out the stat on a 2 handed weapon like we do legacies.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Thanks, ironically I did dual wield up to 51 as thats my normal preference, but I decided to give 2h a go for a change just to see how it worked out, but looks like I will be going back to dual