We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: 8-19

8-19

good fights tonight folks. we had the zergball over by wta for a long time and a handful of loners/duos/trios at tr hs.

to farmpaws and narshare, i enjoyed when you two took turns cycling in and attacking me. really ran me in circles for a while good times.

and props to zearat for wrecking my face half a dozen times in a 1v1.i should mention i was on my burg though, because when im on my warden nobody,and i mean nobody beats legsvornn in a spar! ive wanted to say that for some time now.

later peeps
    [[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/092020000003a72f3/signature.png]Legskindal-1[/charsig]

Re: 8-19

Id run you in circles in day legs <3. At least you understand how a warg would kite you with touch an go on unlike noob burgs like fraiser who get mad at you for kiting an post comments in ooc about it. My warg is poor and i never have any morale pots anymore but i would love to spar you or cliebs just to see how close i can get. But i dont have the money to spend to retrait either . If your interested let me know and ill see what i can do
    Last edited by mdafurball; Aug 20 2011 at 11:20 PM.