We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Eclipse UI

Eclipse UI

Eclipse is a skin redesign and layout modification for The Lord of the Rings Online™, updated to the Free to Play edition, compatible with Rise of Isengard™ expansion.

For a quick preview, visit the screenshots.

Features

• A dark, sharp skin for overall design with more space and usability in mind
    • Opaque and transparent toolbar themes, compressed XP bar
    • New champion, hunter and rune-keeper pips, refreshed attunement and gambit graphics
    • Windowed instead of fullscreen map
    • New minimap
    • New panel graphics, icons, unit frames, bars, tabs, buttons
    • New monsterplay graphics, class and rank icons, troll pips
    • Revamped mailbox, inventory, wallet, barber, deedlog, questlog, inspection, skirmish panel, social panel, instance finder
    • Polished traits, trainers, bards, stable master, vault-keeper, housing, crafting, plugin manager, options panel
    • Larger windows for perks, barters, auctioneers, vendors, instance join, dressing room
    • Removed most of the Store buttons
    • A bit smaller currency icons
    • French and german client support
    • MMOUI Minion/LotROnion support

Please support the project with your feedback. You can download Eclipse UI at
    http://www.lotrointerface.com/downloads/info594
    Last edited by Shivega; May 24 2012 at 08:19 PM. Reason: Version Update

Re: Eclipse UI

Looks great, gonna try it out now

What can I say? The best skin Ive tried to far!
    Last edited by Woffen; Aug 20 2011 at 05:28 PM.

good job
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202000000467b85/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Thanks Shivega for the UI. Can I ask though, where can I access the LotrO Store? Because I can't find a way to do so after using this very pretty UI, so I have to go back to default UI and then relog in order to go to the Store. Is there a way to access it from the Eclipse UI?

Quote Originally Posted by Tinuthel View Post
    Can I ask though, where can I access the LotrO Store?
    Hello,
    Either you can use the startmenu at the right side of the toolbar (press arrow icon > mouseover System > Lotro Store), or use one of the Eclipse "X" themes, then you can lock the webstore link as a toolbar slot (selectable in Options > UI Settings > Toolbar Slots).

Ohhh! I didn't realize the System option had more options afterward. Now I feel dumb, heh.

Thank you so much for such a wonderful UI. I really love it. Very appreciated!

This is an excellent UI. So many nice touches, I love the class icons & creep/freep rank icons. The whole thing is minimal but classy and it's become my new favourite, I will be using it on all my characters.

Well all bar one... my Blackarrows' vital bar seems a bit messed up .. the roundel that usually goes round the character portrait is at the other end of the bar.. obscuring the health bar!! Any ideas why this happens?

Anyway, thanks for the great work

First things first, big thanks for the UI. It's the best around here. Fits the lore pretty well, don't waste space, and just works. Did I say it's beautiful? Totally better than the original one.

I would just like to point out a bug, sorry if it's the wrong place; The border of the tabs of the Character Window are overlapped by the default one, wich provides a strange result. I would love to see it fixed on the next version.

I think tabs and "close's x" could be better lore-wise as well. No glowing, no green. Makes it kinda hi-tech in my opinion. Go for the "primal decals" used on the selected item's background per example, it rocks.

And sorry for my english, it isn't my main language. Salute!

I just wanted to come back and say thank you so much again for this UI. I absolutely love it and I have been using it for the past couple weeks for ALL my characters. You did a great job, and I would love for you to always have the Eclipse UI up for everyone to enjoy. Beautiful, elegant, and ... well, everything looks so good together. I really appreciate all of the work you did, and I'm grateful you decided to share the UI with us all.

Thank you.

Quick question, with regards to the Auction page when you go to the auctioneer. I don't actually see an 'outline' for the box where you can drag the item you want to post.

I was wondering if there was some way I could modify it (some line in the XML file maybe?) where I can add a little border so I can see where I can post the item. Sometimes I've not put it in the right place and I have to drag the item again and again, haha.

Thanks

Thanks for the kind words Tinuthel! About the Auction slot, there goes my answer at the lotrointerface forums Have a nice day!

Version 1.0 is available for download.
    Enjoy!
    Author of Eclipse UI

Awesometastic! Eclipse is honestly the best UI skin currently available.

Excellent UI, would definitely recommend this one.

Just one thing.. Selection highlight (mailbox,legendary reforge, etc) is a bit too dark.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2221900000007ee51/signature.png]Darakwyn[/charsig]

Love this interface. Would definitly recommend it to others.

Great effort has been put into this UI and it shows! I'd +rep you, the but forum has decided otherwise. The +rep popup lies underneath the first response

Edit: Good news and bad news.
    Good news; +rep worked, yey
    Bad news; I seem to have run into a problem; the main bar does not align itself to the centre. It's in the bottom but far more to the right corner. I've tried switching between all 4 setups (ligh, licht X, heavy, heavy X) and they all share the same issue, or at least I have the issue with all 4 Switching between windowed/fullscreen, changing resolutions back and forth, even changing the size of the mainbar hasn't helped. Any idea?
    Last edited by Cambruin; Oct 11 2011 at 12:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cambruin View Post
    Bad news; I seem to have run into a problem; the main bar does not align itself to the centre. It's in the bottom but far more to the right corner.
    My first thought is to ask:

Did you change the X value in Skindefinition.xml in notepad or something similar, as the instructions say to do? This a big one, and if you haven't, then the toolbars won't align right.

Cheers Cambruin! And as far as your toolbar issue goes, Tinuthel is right. If the instructions won't help (Readme.txt) send me a PM and we'll figure it out.
    Author of Eclipse UI

Works wonders now! I read the Readme but only up until the 'installation' Should anyone else decide to not 'RTFM!', my resolution is 1680x1050, X value should be 328.

Once again thanks for a great UI! Looks really good. Perhaps you should fill in an app for Turbine
    Last edited by Cambruin; Oct 11 2011 at 09:58 AM.

Hey!

Thanks for a really nice looking UI!! I would really like to use it, however theres an issue with my resolution.

The toolbar seems to be hoovering mid-screen, even though I adjusted the "X" parameter in the xml-file as the instructions pointed out. I run in 2560x1600 resolution, so X = (2560-1024)/2 = 768.

Is 2560x1600 supported? Anyone else who runs this resolution? I run in full-screen mode, if this information helps.

Greatful for help. And, again, thanks for a nice UI.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202000000377617/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Thumbs up Re: Eclipse UI

Superb skin. One of the few I would consider using over the default one.

The skill icons stand out more clearly with the darker toolbar, and feel less tiny at 2560 than with the default UI.

I had an issue at 2560x1440 where the toolbar wouldn't sit at the bottom, even after changing the X/Y coordinates. I will have to try it again now that I am more familiar with the plugins installation.

@WeeBrain and @Shrubb
    Fixed 2560x resolution issue with v.1.3
    Author of Eclipse UI

Is there any updates coming for this skin soon? There were some bugs that came with U6 and later on with Anniversary that made it unusable. Would love to use it as my default skin again!

Is it normal that when you use the double bar option the toolbar doesn't have any background?

Also at this moment I'm using the JRR addon Azure Glass, but would like to mix some elements of Azure with this one, can anyone direct me to somewhere with information on how to do this?

Thanks
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042080000002232c7/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Another thing I noticed is that when you use the code to make your bags appear as one big bag, the bags have different dimensions. Some bags I can move all the way to the right side of the screen and the inventory slots touches the border of the screen, but when I move other bags the inventory slot can't get to that point and I can't move it closer to the side of the screen.

I was planning to get all my bags on this position and put the alerts on it's left side but it's not possible while this happens
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042080000002232c7/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast