We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Level 58 Class Quest

Is the final part of the 58 class quest ever soloable, or will I need a group no matter what level? Would something like a duo be possible at 65?

Re: Level 58 Class Quest

If I remember correctly, you are referring to the quest to defeat the Mad Captain in the Dark Delvings. That fight is at the second boss, and can be done without activating the boss, but getting there could still be tricky at 65 without a few friends. Doable? Maybe . . . but there is a boss to manage on the way. My advice would be to get a full fellow (or as close as you can) and try it that way, or wait until 75 to solo it.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120d0000001521e1/01008/signature.png]Valendam[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Valendam View Post
    If I remember correctly, you are referring to the quest to defeat the Mad Captain in the Dark Delvings. That fight is at the second boss, and can be done without activating the boss, but getting there could still be tricky at 65 without a few friends. Doable? Maybe . . . but there is a boss to manage on the way. My advice would be to get a full fellow (or as close as you can) and try it that way, or wait until 75 to solo it.
    I agree. There's no rush as you will never use the Fist Capstone unless they give the Fist line a serious improvement in RoI. I occasionally see groups for DD, just be patient and you'll get a chance eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Osron View Post
    Is the final part of the 58 class quest ever soloable, or will I need a group no matter what level? Would something like a duo be possible at 65?
    There is no way that you could solo this (or even duo it for that matter). If you could get to the Mad Captain without having to go through another boss first then maybe you could but you really would need a full group or atleast a really good group of 4 including a healer to do this. I doubt that this could be soloed even at 75 when ROI comes out.
    I have no signature