We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: Competitive Zerging

Quote Originally Posted by Unixbomber View Post

I run two nvidia's at 2560x1600.
    yup thats right im the spitting image of Gimli
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d00000014f798/01001/signature.png]Thulock[/charsig]
    Token Pothead of Revelations
    Relish the Death and Bathe in its Glory

Re : Re: Competitive Zerging

Quote Originally Posted by memphis-8899 View Post
    Elaborate on this plx, im not sure how you saw this unless they moved keeps to obscure locations.

Also @ IW if you need an explanation on how the captain class functions in a PvP setting i will be happy to help, if you need a refresher course send mail to my secretary Foxieroxie. If not you can keep on wondering about what you dont understand, its truly amusing on what you come up with to explain things, keep trying tho you'll get it one day.
    Why this need to be elaborated... Its pretty clear you run through ta. Drop out back, bugging all npcs... Get tyrant. Kill him without adds.
    It isnt a big deal, just backed up original post that 99% of what happens in moors is exploit, zerg, or easy mode.

And dont deny i was with you when you did it back when i was in TU. Dont take the moors so seriously raith. There are alot of bad players at rank 11 and alot of great players at 5. Moors, rank, renown is a joke. Period. Save the epeen defensiveness for real stuff. You rank ragers are pathetic.
    Connomir: Warden of Firefoots Best, Resurrection.
    95s on Farmfoot: Ramapo - Vendortrash
    Farmpaws and Thorvion forever 15, thank turbine.
    A Proud Member of the Forgotten 10%

Re: Re : Re: Competitive Zerging

Quote Originally Posted by KevMcC View Post
    [I make assertions without anything to prove it]
    For the amount of QQing you do about rank meaning nothing you sure don't mind making yourself look like a big whiner over it.

" Waaa, waaa, it means noth'n, waaa, waaa"
    Can you ask your mommy to burp you please? You're ruining a perfectly mundane thread. Other than you , no one in this thread even mentioned rating..Good show throwing in your off topic RRRAAGGE post.

bb coding ftw
    Last edited by doug01; Aug 16 2011 at 02:09 PM.

Why this need to be elaborated... Its pretty clear you run through ta. Drop out back, bugging all npcs... Get tyrant. Kill him without adds.
    It isnt a big deal, just backed up original post that 99% of what happens in moors is exploit, zerg, or easy mode.

And dont deny i was with you when you did it back when i was in TU. Dont take the moors so seriously raith. There are alot of bad players at rank 11 and alot of great players at 5. Moors, rank, renown is a joke. Period. Save the epeen defensiveness for real stuff. You rank ragers are pathetic.
    TA tyrant doesnt leave TA tyrant room btw.(Silly Connormir tricks are for kids!) This thread has been DERAILED it should crash and burn soon i thinksies.

Im rank 13 thats 2 past 11 I must be terrible!!!!! Is it possible to take away 8 rank?!?!? But i agree that there are some terrible players at rank 11/12 these days lol Its all about time spent now. The skill makes you tht extra little bit or more than others at your class if your away from that god awful shuffle. Skill doesnt pay off anymore though unless your me cuz im the Ethiopian Dancing Machine with my hawt kiting! Win!
    Last edited by Bortsy; Aug 16 2011 at 02:22 PM.

As far as taking keeps without npcs that's called hips pulling or body/death pulling, Its a common method that has been used for going on 3+ years now, try again.

Im sure you think that, because when you started fighting opponents that fight back you didn't have much of a chance because it was a shock when they did and that made you upset.

You rank ragers are pathetic.
    I haven't said a thing in any of the posts I've made about rank. It seems to me you are the one so concerned with it. If the moors gets you this bent out of shape you should probably find yourself a new hobby.
    Raithon-Captain-R13-Revelations-Firefoot
    Raithorn-Hunter-R9-Revelations-Firefoot
    Raithene-Burg-R7-Revelations- Firefoot
    Shadowraith-Warg-R9-Panty Raid-Firefoot

Quote Originally Posted by Bortsy View Post
    TA tyrant doesnt leave TA tyrant room btw.
    You can also pull the tyrant from range and kill him without the adds.
    [size=1][font=palatino linotype][COLOR="#797979"]Some ancient Italian maxim fits our situation, whose particulars escape me. [/COLOR]
    [/size][/font]

Did you all see when i said it doesnt matter, just another example of moors being exploitable.

LOL you guys are so terrified to have your in game fake persona reputation tarnished you would be defensive about this. My god that is so sad.

I said it doesnt matter, but ive seen it.

And I know the tyrant doesnt leave the tyrant room lol, he resets and then you kill him. Thats exactly what i said.

Flame on babies.

The fact that so many of you respond to this means I win. :-)

LOL @ U
    Last edited by KevMcC; Aug 16 2011 at 02:51 PM.

Im sure you think that, because when you started fighting opponents that fight back you didn't have much of a chance because it was a shock when they did and that made you upset.

ahh the truth comes out. Yer but hurt over the fact that I farmed a few levels. God you are so pathetic. I farmed, yes Ohhh MMMM GEEEE

My rank doesnt define me like yours does Raith.

Did you all see when i said it doesnt matter, just another example of moors being exploitable.

LOL you guys are so terrified to have your in game fake persona reputation tarnished you would be defensive about this. My god that is so sad.

I said it doesnt matter, but ive seen it.

And I know the tyrant doesnt leave the tyrant room lol, he resets and then you kill him. Thats exactly what i said.

Flame on babies.

The fact that so many of you respond to this means I win. :-)

LOL @ U
    If it doesn't matter, why do you read these forums and care about what we say?

Last edited by Spacmanbobr; Aug 16 2011 at 03:12 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d010000277914/signature.png]Toiletwater[/charsig]
    [COLOR=GREEN]Spacemanbobr, Sithmanbobr[/COLOR], [COLOR=RED]Toiletwater, Spacemandef[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Spacmanbobr View Post
    If it doesn't matter, why do you read these forums and care about what we say?

Tremendous point. this is all in fun for me, dont take it so seriously. lol

I watch people line item respond to paragraphs about 10 different things and have any point get lost over defensiveness. My god people, its fake toons, within a fake area, of a fake game....

Relax.

I said revs exploits the tyrant, or atleast did 1 year ago, and all hell breaks looose even after you all agree youve done it lol

Just relax.
    Last edited by KevMcC; Aug 16 2011 at 03:15 PM.

I'm not sure if it's funny, or sad, that the person claiming to care the least has the most posts in this clearly derailed thread. The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

Thumbs up Re: Competitive Zerging

;-) ;-)

lol

ahh the truth comes out. Yer but hurt over the fact that I farmed a few levels. God you are so pathetic. I farmed, yes Ohhh MMMM GEEEE

My rank doesnt define me like yours does Raith.
    See, that's where you're making your mistake. What defines a player like Raith in-game is very similar to what defines him out of game *shock*. It isn't rank, its how he plays and his personality that set him apart.

Its sad that these guys went and did something fun out there and the thread has been derailed as far as it has.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0100000d3609/signature.png]Bubbaboom[/charsig]
    [url=http://www.blood-line.com][color=red][b]BloodLine[/b][/color][/url]

There are way to many players on this game that are like sad semi-intelligent puppys, they make a fuss so everyone will pay attention to them and just like sad little puppys if you ignore them they will eventually sulk back into their corners wallowing in their own filth about how awesome they are and how they trolled him or her and in reality they only troll themselves and let everyone see how small their intellect really is.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d00000014f798/01001/signature.png]Thulock[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by shibby5556 View Post
    There are way to many players on this game that are like sad semi-intelligent puppys, they make a fuss so everyone will pay attention to them and just like sad little puppys if you ignore them they will eventually sulk back into their corners wallowing in their own filth about how awesome they are and how they trolled him or her and in reality they only troll themselves and let everyone see how small their intellect really is.

I suppose this applies to you now too. ;-)

Noone said anything negative about raith. He tossed his hat in the ring. He is a big boy, he can handle himself. I said one thing and he got all uptight. thats his issue, not mine.

You guys are fun!

Like i said this is all in good fun LOL @ thulock trying to be all professional and grown up LOL
    Last edited by KevMcC; Aug 16 2011 at 04:13 PM.

*inserts 2 cents*

It could be worse:

I suppose this applies to you now too. ;-)

Noone said anything negative about raith. He tossed his hat in the ring. He is a big boy, he can handle himself. I said one thing and he got all uptight. thats his issue, not mine.

You guys are fun!

Like i said this is all in good fun LOL @ thulock trying to be all professional and grown up LOL
    Denial is a funny thing

Elaborate on this plx, im not sure how you saw this unless they moved keeps to obscure locations.
    Raith did not throw his hat in as you say, he asked you to elaborate on how youve seen Revs not himself and your repsonse is this..

you threw him into it directly, he is simply asking because he is an Officer and I was just giving my honest opinion in my last post, it really is sad to see most peoples maturity levels, as for me this is my last post, enjoy making yourself look stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Unixbomber View Post
    Were you guys ever able to kill Meanyface? If not, is it possible to kill a creep with just fists if you have enough people, or does the regen beat out the punches.

5 mins of vent with Raith and I forgot what this was about, his accent... is intoxicatiing. For those of you who don't realize I respect raith and revs, and certainly did not mean to say otherwise.

My anti rank and moors rhetoric is still as strong as ever, but Raith reminded me of our long standing peace treaty of sex and love.
    Last edited by KevMcC; Aug 16 2011 at 06:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Garfield View Post
    Were you guys ever able to kill Meanyface? If not, is it possible to kill a creep with just fists if you have enough people, or does the regen beat out the punches.

He couldn't ever get a heal off....and we would have eventually killed him. It would have taken something like an hour with our 6, but he would have eventually died. I think we could have made it go somewhat faster if we had a few burglars there to add RW, and a captain to add telling mark/oathies, but with 6 people, hits of 5 dmg every two seconds or so....it would take about forever to kill him.
    Sholeh

Wink Re: Competitive Zerging

Quote Originally Posted by biglance99 View Post

*btw, me getting beat was hot*
    You're hot altogether...

Quote Originally Posted by JustEscape22 View Post
    You're hot altogether...
    http://lotro-wiki.com/images/thumb/7...Red_Reaver.jpg

I do my best. :}

Quote Originally Posted by biglance99 View Post
    How does me getting "fisted" by a raid ..

*btw, me getting beat was hot*
    No matter how many times I read this, I still find it disturbing...

Quote Originally Posted by bennyw2784 View Post
    He couldn't ever get a heal off....and we would have eventually killed him. It would have taken something like an hour with our 6, but he would have eventually died. I think we could have made it go somewhat faster if we had a few burglars there to add RW, and a captain to add telling mark/oathies, but with 6 people, hits of 5 dmg every two seconds or so....it would take about forever to kill him.
    hey I got some Devs in for 6 so i was doin some pretty epic dmg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2