We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiteberry_Laurelin View Post
    The deed is actually there under CRE/Social/The Adventures of Floid and Dewitt. It is possible that it has changed location in the in-game deed log since I added it, so I will check that for next update if it should be moved.
    Ah, there it is... that section is so long with all of the festival stuff, I guess I just missed it. Also going to blame not enough sleep yesterday for not being able to find it it.

The deeds themselves are located like the in-game ones under CRE/Reputation - at the very bottom.

I hope this helps, and feel free to give more feedback if you find bugs or have questions.
    OK, found them, thanks. I guess I had noted that most of the rep stuff just linked to the Rep tab and didn't scroll down to see stuff I could actually enter there.

I am awestruck. I've only slightly dabbled in trying to keep track of various stuff but mostly it's been silly long textfiles with missing deeds, a crude OO spreadsheet with crafting stuff etc.. and then I browse the forums and run into this. Big thanks to you, Whiteberry!

The first problem I ran into with your cool spreadsheet is that it only allows you to list 9 characters. How much work would it be to increase that to the per-server character maximum of 11? (I have 10, but I'm sure there are people out there with full 11)

Quote Originally Posted by Loraen View Post
    The first problem I ran into with your cool spreadsheet is that it only allows you to list 9 characters. How much work would it be to increase that to the per-server character maximum of 11? (I have 10, but I'm sure there are people out there with full 11)
    I believe the per-server character limit is actually 17 per account. That may be specific to VIP accounts, however.

In any case, a workaround is to use a second copy of the spreadsheet for your additional toons. Just Ctrl+C on the file, Ctrl+V to paste in the same folder, and your OS should create a second copy with the name "Copy of ..." or similar. Rename the new copy to something sensible (like "Tracker part 2"), open it, and add the toons you couldn't fit into the first one.

Quote Originally Posted by banjolier View Post
    I believe the per-server character limit is actually 17 per account. That may be specific to VIP accounts, however.

In any case, a workaround is to use a second copy of the spreadsheet for your additional toons. Just Ctrl+C on the file, Ctrl+V to paste in the same folder, and your OS should create a second copy with the name "Copy of ..." or similar. Rename the new copy to something sensible (like "Tracker part 2"), open it, and add the toons you couldn't fit into the first one.
    Yeah, I did think about this workaround but decided it's too much of a hassle when I have just 1 extra, who's pretty literally an extra. 9 covers all classes, with 2 extra copies of crafting guilds. A 10th for me was simply a hunter-explorer - they're efficient in moving about with guide skills, finding the path, and they'll do nicely for gathering resources for my other characters. Tracking their deeds won't be all that important.

Also, I noticed Whiteberry actually mention on the info page about upcoming plans possibly including room for more characters, but that it's not exactly easy to do.

Thank you for the feedback and I'm happy you can use the sheet

I have used quite a lot of effort trying to find out how to allow users to automatically add/remove characters and have not found a solution. Mainly because I do not want the sheet to contain macros of any kind.

I have therefore decided to keep it at 9 chars for now, since increasing it to 17 would make it less user-friendly in terms of having to scroll horizontally all the time, and I deemed that it would be a very limited number of people who would be interested in keeping track of all deeds on more than one of each class.

So, in short, there is currently no plans to make it possible to add more than 9 unless I see a big surge of people asking for it
    [CENTER][URL="http://toarda.com"][IMG]http://www.toarda.com/img/LOTROforumprofile.png[/IMG][/URL]
    Retired. My LOTRO projects will no longer be maintained.
    [/CENTER]

Hello Whiteberry,

I found something odd in your great Tracker.
    The max for Hobby titles is set to 5 (4 from the Hobby deeds and the highest of the 5 fishing skills).
    But for reaching the max number all skill fields are considered, so with checking them without Hobby deeds you can reach the max. I guess it has something to do with my character in the Char1 slot shows 2 completed titles even though he only has the Journeyman Angler checked and "w" for Expert Angler and Trout-master.

Happy Easter

I have another little update. The Champion trait At the Ready is now acquired through 100 uses of Ebbing Ire / Rising Ire.
    All 100 uses can be done on one day.

Thanks for the input, Ratatoeskr, I'll check it with next update +rep too
    [CENTER][URL="http://toarda.com"][IMG]http://www.toarda.com/img/LOTROforumprofile.png[/IMG][/URL]
    [/CENTER]

Today I obtained the /mock and /kiss deeds by doing them against NPCs. I've been doing them to both players and NPCs for a while, and I guess I'll get the other emote deeds in the next days.

Quote Originally Posted by Kemendil View Post
    Today I obtained the /mock and /kiss deeds by doing them against NPCs. I've been doing them to both players and NPCs for a while, and I guess I'll get the other emote deeds in the next days.
    Thank you very much for this confirmation. +rep
    [/CENTER]

Those were the first I got, but since I was spaming to get them, I already got most. I can confirm
    /flirt
    /confused
    /kiss
    /bored
    /cheer
    /beg
    /thank
    /angry
    /cower
    /scold
    /mock
    /surrender

I wasn't doing /laugh and /salute , but starting now.

During this years Anniversary one can acquire the Fireworks Laden Horse, which has 62% Speed and 200 Morale. In your list for 2012 mounts it is shown with different stats.

I saw this available while back but was leery about downloading from the net. Am now kicking myself for not doing it earlier. This is amazing and will make my life so much easier. I'm not familiar with open office and was pleased to see it load automatically. It must have taken a lot of time and work for you to do this, but I'm very glad you decided to share it. + rep to you and thank-you!

A missing title for the tracker: "Tree-herder" (Quest category), awarded from the quest Awake at Long Last at the end of the Eaves of Fangorn quest chain.

Also, a correction: "Fort-finder" (Deed category), is on the Title sheet as a manual entry being awarded by a quest, but it's actually awarded directly from the Eastern Rohan deed "The Defences of Eastern Rohan" and can be auto-filled from that deed's entry on the Rhovanion sheet.

Thank you all for your input and corrections. I will include it with the post-U11 update :)
    [/CENTER]

Thank you all for your input and corrections. I will include it with the post-U11 update
    Do you have any sort of an ETA on when you will have a more current update out for this?

I am amazed how much work has gone into this thing, thank you very much! I am going to give a decent donation to help fund the project around mid June when I have paid my bills for that month and know what I have left, very much worth it!!

Quote Originally Posted by SamuelMSr View Post
    Do you have any sort of an ETA on when you will have a more current update out for this?

I am amazed how much work has gone into this thing, thank you very much! I am going to give a decent donation to help fund the project around mid June when I have paid my bills for that month and know what I have left, very much worth it!!
    Thank you and I am working on the update as we speak. However, I've been holding it back a bit to see if bug fixes will change some of the deeds/titles/virtues. But within the next week or two at the latest :)

As for donation, this is not required nor necessary. Please use your money on TPs or a pie in stead :) I only added the option because of a couple of people who had been asking for the option for over a year. I appreciate the feedback just as much.
    [/CENTER]

Those were the first I got, but since I was spaming to get them, I already got most. I can confirm
    /flirt
    /confused
    /kiss
    /bored
    /cheer
    /beg
    /thank
    /angry
    /cower
    /scold
    /mock
    /surrender

I wasn't doing /laugh and /salute , but starting now.
    I can confirm both /laugh and /rude work by emoting (those are the 2 that require 200 to finish). I already had the other 16, so I can't confirm those.

Cheers!

Update 1.7.4

Thanks to everyone who is helping me keeping this accurate and up to date

Update 1.7.4:
    2013-05-25

Download

New:
    • Instances/The Road to Erebor: Added deeds from the Update 10 instances.
    • CRE/Epic: Added Volume III Interludes Parts One and Two
    • CRE/Reputation: Added reputation titles for the two new factions
    • Rhovanion: Added Wildermore section and all new deeds
    • Reputation/Rhovanion: Added reputation sections for People of Wildermore and Survivors of Wildermore
    • Titles: Added new Wildermore titles
    • Titles/Deed: Added “Defender of Erebor”
    • Titles/Quest: Added all new People & Survivors of Wildermore reputation titles
    • Titles/Quest: Added “Tree-herder”, “Thane of Hytbold” & “Thane of the Eastemnet”
    • Titles/Ettenmoors: Added titles “The Standard of Hope”, “Pure-heart”, “First Defender” & “Shield of the Free People”
    • Mounts/Deeds: Added “Steed of the Dale-lands”
    • Mounts/Exclusive: Added “Hobby Horse”, “Steed of the Khundolar”, “Steed of Nightwood” & “Obsidian Steed”
    • Mounts/Festival: Added “Teal Fireworks Laden” & “Lissuin” steeds
    • Miscellaneous/Portraits: Added “Six-year Frame” and “VIP Frame”.

Fixes:

• Setup: Fixed error message in character name cells to say “5 letters” in stead of “3 letters”
    • Instances/The Road to Erebor: Fixed locations of “The Tale of Goblin-town”, “Usurper of the Great Goblin's Throne” & “Champion of Iorbar's Peak”
    • CRE/Champion: Fixed note on “At the Ready” skill to be Ebbing/Rising Ire in stead of Block + number from 1,000 to 100
    • CRE/Social: Fixed Ale Association reputation to be pulled automatically from the Reputation tab
    • CRE/Social: Fixed note on all emote deeds, which can now be completed by emoting them to NPCs as well as receiving them.
    • Titles/Deed: Fixed “Fort-finder” to be pulled automatically from “The Defences of Eastern Rohan”
    • Virtues/Innocence: Fixed “Quests of Zelem-melek” to give Innocence in stead of Fidelity
    • Mounts/Festival: Fixed stats of “Fireworks Laden” steed.
    Download
    [/CENTER]

Hello Berry,

Thank you very much for a new version of the Tracker!

When trying to convert my 1.7.3 tracker file to the new version I get this error message:

Error Report: 27.05.2013 20:34:14===========
    Appname: Berry's Completionist Tracker Updater
    Version: 1.1.0001
    ErrorNumber: 462
    Description: Der Remote-Server-Computer existiert nicht oder ist nicht verfügbar.
    Added Description: Position:2
    Procedure: F_TreatOne
    Module: frmMain

Description means the remote computer does not exist or is not available, which I find a strange message.
    I'm pretty sure with the same installation of the Updater I could successfully update from 1.7.2 to 1.7.3.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatoeskr View Post
    Hello Berry,

Thank you very much for a new version of the Tracker!

When trying to convert my 1.7.3 tracker file to the new version I get this error message:

Error Report: 27.05.2013 20:34:14===========
    Appname: Berry's Completionist Tracker Updater
    Version: 1.1.0001
    ErrorNumber: 462
    Description: Der Remote-Server-Computer existiert nicht oder ist nicht verfügbar.
    Added Description: Position:2
    Procedure: F_TreatOne
    Module: frmMain

Description means the remote computer does not exist or is not available, which I find a strange message.
    I'm pretty sure with the same installation of the Updater I could successfully update from 1.7.2 to 1.7.3.
    This is quite odd and I've never seen this error message before or heard of problems with it. Are you using the latest version of Open Office? I did a test with the newest version without problems. Just have to make absolutely sure that Open Office and its processes are closed (check readme.txt for further on this) - and of course that you have admin rights on your machine. The program does not call any remote computers of course (this can be verified with any anti-virus program).

Try: Updating Open Office, check that you have admin rights, remove the Updater Program and reinstall, reboot, close Open Office programs, close Open Office processes in the Task Manager.

Let me know if any of above works or if you still experience problems with it.
    Last edited by Whiteberry_Laurelin; May 27 2013 at 04:23 PM.
    [/CENTER]

Apparently the reason for the error with the Updater was, that it needs some Windows service which was not set to run automatically on my computer.
    So now I was able to update and can use your new version of the Tracker with my old data

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatoeskr View Post
    Apparently the reason for the error with the Updater was, that it needs some Windows service which was not set to run automatically on my computer.
    So now I was able to update and can use your new version of the Tracker with my old data
    Good to hear and thanks for getting back
    [/CENTER]

The Adventures of Floid and Dewitt: Part Deux

At some point they have added: "The Adventures of Floid and Dewitt: Part Deux" - Find Floid and Dewitt in East Rohan - Find Floid and Dewitt in Eregion - Find Floid and Dewitt in Forochel - Find Floid and Dewitt in Great River - Find Floid and Dewitt in Misty Mountains - Find Floid and Dewitt in Wildermore Title: "The Vagabond"

At some point they have added: "The Adventures of Floid and Dewitt: Part Deux" - Find Floid and Dewitt in East Rohan - Find Floid and Dewitt in Eregion - Find Floid and Dewitt in Forochel - Find Floid and Dewitt in Great River - Find Floid and Dewitt in Misty Mountains - Find Floid and Dewitt in Wildermore Title: "The Vagabond"
    Thanks for the info - I will add this with next update
    [/CENTER]

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast