We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by UwS-Harledir View Post
    I am an avid user and alot of my kinship as well :) Great Work!!

One suggestion:

Please, please, please update the 1st posting of the thread with download link / version / changelog.
    That way people don't need to search for the last release and the changes. :)
    Thank you for the feedback. The download link has always been in the first post, but I will update it with latest release from now on as well :)
    Retired. My LOTRO projects will no longer be maintained.

Race of Man

I've downloaded 1.7.0 and entered all my current deeds/titles/skills... with one exception. When I open the CRE tab and expand the Race/Man section, everything is greyed out. If I change my race to a hobbit or elf in setup rather than Man, then the appropriate boxes become enabled for that race, but I can't find any way to enable the Man boxes.

Are the Enmity of the Dead Deeds specified elsewhere for Man or have I hit a bug? I re-downloaded the file and did just the setup again to verify that it's happening with minimal changes.

Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Achlys View Post
    I've downloaded 1.7.0 and entered all my current deeds/titles/skills... with one exception. When I open the CRE tab and expand the Race/Man section, everything is greyed out. If I change my race to a hobbit or elf in setup rather than Man, then the appropriate boxes become enabled for that race, but I can't find any way to enable the Man boxes.

Are the Enmity of the Dead Deeds specified elsewhere for Man or have I hit a bug? I re-downloaded the file and did just the setup again to verify that it's happening with minimal changes.

Any ideas?
    Hi there and thank you for the feedback. I think you have hit a bug. You can still put in x's in the greyed-out boxes and it will be counted, though.

I just implemented the greyed-out areas and there are a few kinks still - like this one and in classes, but it will be fixed with next update that I'm currently working on

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteberry_Laurelin View Post
    Hi there and thank you for the feedback. I think you have hit a bug. You can still put in x's in the greyed-out boxes and it will be counted, though.

I just implemented the greyed-out areas and there are a few kinks still - like this one and in classes, but it will be fixed with next update that I'm currently working on
    Never occurred to me to try to edit the box anyway, don't I feel dumb now

Problem solved cheers.

Update 1.7.1 Riders of Rohan:
    2012-12-04

Download

Special (requiring manual updates):
    • Greyed-out cells: Fixed an error causing a number of cells not to be updated correctly when using the updater program. The following sections may need to be updated manually after using the updater program. It will work with future updates.
      • CRE: Vocation, Class, Race
      • Crafting: Gatherer Skills, Main Skills
      • Titles: Quests (for classes)
      • Virtues: Racial virtues only
    • Rhovanion/Moria: Fixed an error causing the “Twist-tongued” deed not to be updated while using the updater program. This deed will have to be updated manually when updating the sheet. It will work with future updates.
    • Travel: Removed colum with cooldowns and fixed issue with headers not showing correctly. This requires manual update of the entered data. It will work with future updates.
    New:
    • CRE: Changed sections for Social deeds to be more consistent with the in-game log.
    • Eriador/Dunland: Added a duplicate ”Tracking an Old Goat” deed since some players have it twice due to an in-game bug.
    • Titles/Deed: Added “Defender of the Hidden Dawn”.
    • Titles/Deed: Added “Engineer of Nâla-dûm”.
    • Titles/Deed: Added “Saviour of Moria”.
    • Titles/Deed: Added “Norcrofts Tom-raider”.
    • Titles/Deed: Added “Wayfarer of the Plains”.
    • Titles/Deed: Added “Fort-finder”.
    • Titles: Added section “Pedigree”
    • Titles/Pedigree: Added a duplicate of “Father/Mother of...” since you can have 2 children.
    • Titles/Quest: Added missing reputation titles: “Known to the Dunlendings” and “Known to Théodred's Riders”.
    • Titles/Quest: Added “Knight of the Wold”.
    • Virtues/Honour: Added a duplicate ”Tracking an Old Goat” deed since some players have it twice due to an in-game bug.
    • Mounts: Added “Summerdays” steed from 2012 summer festival.
    Fixes:
    • Skirmishes/Barrow-downs: Fixed note for “Strength in Diversity”.
    • Skirmishes/Skirmishes: Fixed order of “The Battle of the Deep-way” and “The battle of the Twenty-first Hall”.
    • CRE: Removed the Chicken Play deeds that are temporary during the session play.
    • CRE/Class: Fixed error in grey-out cells for Guardian.
    • CRE/Class: “Enduring Precision” replaced with “Earthborn” for Hunter.
    • CRE/Class: “Medium Armour-use” replaced with “Armour of song” for Hunter.
    • CRE/Class: Fixed order of all class deeds to be alphabetic.
    • CRE/Race: Fixed error in grey-out cells for race of Men.
    • CRE/Social: Removed “Ranger Offensive” deeds as they seem to have been removed retroactively in-game.
    • CRE/Social: Removed “Harvestmath” deed since it either was removed or never existed in-game.
    • CRE/Social: Moved “Cartographile of Eriador” and “Cartographile of Moria” from Reputation to Social section.
    • CRE/Social: Updated notes on food deeds.
    • CRE/Epic: Fixed order of “Lhaid Ogo Exploration”.
    • CRE/Reputation: Leaving Limlight Gorge deeds and titles in the sheet, although they are not implemented yet (but have been announced to come).
    • Rhovanion/Great River: Fixed order of “Explorer of the Great River” and “Rushgore Explorer”.
    • Rhovanion/Eastern Rohan: Changed name “Cottage of the Wilds” to “Cottage of the Wold”.
    • Crafting: Fixed an error counting together the Farming skill.
    • Titles: Moved quest titles from Helegrod to Quest section to be consitent with the in-game change.
    • Titles: Deleted the obsolete "Enemy of Angmar" title.
    • Titles: Fixed an error for “Warg-slayer of the Eastern Rohan” where the info was not pulled from the deed.
    • Titles: Fixed titles connected to the obsolete Ranger Offensive deeds to be manually added.
    • Titles: Fixed “Foliage Watcher” title to be manually added.
    • Titles: Moved “Cave-claw Wrangler” from Social to Deed section.
    • Titles: Moved “Thoughtful Friend” from Quest to Deed section.
    • Titles: Deleted “Troll-breaker” title from Deed section since it's already present under the Troll-kind section.
    • Titles: Moved “Father/Mother of...” and “Son/Daughter of...” to Pedigree section.
    • Titles: Fixed note in “Seeker of Deep Places”.
    • Mounts/Reputation: Added greyed-out cells for those reputations that are not achieved yet to get the steeds.
    • Mounts: Changed name of “Prized Isengard War” steed to “Prized Isengard Great” steed.
    • Mounts: Fixed note on “Steed of the Warden”.
    • Mounts: Fixed formular not counting “Deed Mounts” correctly.
    • Emotes: Fixed order of emotes to be alphabetic.
    • Travel: Fixed error in “Return to Snowbourn” not updating correctly with “mark as completed”.
    • Miscellaneous/Attribute Enhancements: Fixed an error in auto-completion on previous ranks and “mark as completed” functions.
    Download

Any chance of a version of the updater program that works with Libre Office?

I'm loath to install OO after the last Oracle debacle but may have to if there's no chance of a LO version

Edit: Since it's Christmas I guess I can overlook Oracle's transgressions mainly to save you the hassle of supporting another app when you already put so much effort into the spreadsheet to begin with.

LO support would be nice one day though
    Last edited by Achlys; Dec 21 2012 at 09:18 AM.

Any chance of a version of the updater program that works with Libre Office?

I'm loath to install OO after the last Oracle debacle but may have to if there's no chance of a LO version

Edit: Since it's Christmas I guess I can overlook Oracle's transgressions mainly to save you the hassle of supporting another app when you already put so much effort into the spreadsheet to begin with.

LO support would be nice one day though
    Hey there. As you probably know, it's not the sheet itself that is the problem. It is easy to convert to a Libre Office or Excel file, but the updater program only supports the Open Office version, so any new version can only be converted automatically if it is an Open Office document and if you have Open Office installed. It is highly unlikely that this will change anytime soon or at all, I'm afraid. If I look into supporting another file extension with the updater program, it will be Excel as priority, since the demand for that is much higher than for Libre Office.

Hey there. As you probably know, it's not the sheet itself that is the problem. It is easy to convert to a Libre Office or Excel file, but the updater program only supports the Open Office version, so any new version can only be converted automatically if it is an Open Office document and if you have Open Office installed. It is highly unlikely that this will change anytime soon or at all, I'm afraid. If I look into supporting another file extension with the updater program, it will be Excel as priority, since the demand for that is much higher than for Libre Office.
    It was the updater app I was originally referring to. I'm not sure how different LO is from OO since the fork too place though. Anyhow, I've installed OO for the updater, easiest option all around

It was the updater app I was originally referring to. I'm not sure how different LO is from OO since the fork too place though. Anyhow, I've installed OO for the updater, easiest option all around :)
    It is the updater app I was replying about as well in my post. I just call it "updater program" if that was confusing. Good luck with the installation :)

Update 1.7.2, Against the Shadow:
    2012-12-25

Download

Sheet Changes:

• Turbine Points: Added a column displaying Turbine Points earned for completing deeds.
    New:
    • Instances: Added section “The Road to Erebor.
    • Instances: Added deeds for Road to Erebor/Iorbar's Peak: “Champion of Iorbar's Peak”, “The Stone Giant's Demise”, “Helf's Downfall” & “Saviour of the Eagle Egg”.
    • Instances: Added deeds for Road to Erebor/Webs of the Scuttledells: “Defender of Thranduil's Hall”, “Webs of the Scuttledells – Tier 1”, “Webs of the Scuttledells – Tier 2” & “Webs of the Scuttledells”.
    • Instances: Added deeds for Road to Erebor/Seat of the Great Goblin: “Usuper of the Great Goblin's Throne”, “Seat of the Great Goblin – Tier 1”, “Seat of the Great Goblin – Tier 2”, “Seat of the Great Goblin”, “The Tale of Goblin-town”.
    • Rhovanion/Moria Central Halls: Added new deeds: “Quests of Nud-melek” & “Quests of Zelem-melek” and their connected virtues (Innocense and Fidelity).
    • CRE/Social: Added new Yule festival deeds: “The More the Merrier”, “The More the Merrier (Tier 2)” & “The More the Merrier (Tier 3)”.
    • Mounts: Added “Wintry Yule Steed”, “Steed of Victory” and “Steed of Dol Baran”.
    • Misc: Added Character Portrait section.
    Fixes:
    • CRE/Classes: Fixed changed/renamed relevant class deeds for all classes.
    • CRE/Social: Fixed note under “Raining Snowballs”.
    • CRE/Social: Fixed note under “Intimidating”.
    • Titles: Fixed an error not pulling the Woodworking titles correctly from the Crafting sheet.
    • Crafting: Fixed an error in “mark as completed” in Farming.
    • Mounts: Fixed an error in some Deed Mounts not being transferred correctly (Elf Ambassador's & Eriador).
    • Mounts: Fixed an error not showing greyed-out cells correctly when using “z” marker in Reputation Mounts.
    • Travel: Fixed an error in totals when having less than 9 characters displayed.
    • Travel: Renamed “Return to Michel Delving” to “Return to Michel Delving / the Shire”.
    • Misc: Fixed an error in “mark as completed” in Attribute Enhancements.
    • Misc: Fixed typo in “Mount Endurance” in Attribute Enhancements.
    Download

Thanks for another great update! As an fyi, there's also a deed in Zelem-melek called 'Discovering Adventures in Zelem-melek' that awards a point of Zeal, morale/power pots, and the title 'Explorer and Adventurer.'

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar42 View Post
    Thanks for another great update! As an fyi, there's also a deed in Zelem-melek called 'Discovering Adventures in Zelem-melek' that awards a point of Zeal, morale/power pots, and the title 'Explorer and Adventurer.'
    Thank you for the feedback and info! I will add this deed with next update

Quests of Nud-melek (Moria central halls) gives fidelity, not idealism.
    [CENTER]Roufio (MNS) / Mercenario (WRD) / Roufneck (CHM)

[I]"There's no such thing as overkill, just ensured victory."[/I]
    [/CENTER]

Thanks for all the work keeping your tracker updated!

For all of us, completionists, there should be a title.

Something like "Kemendil Dantiel, Bored To Death".
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2922500000004ef64/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

The R9 ettenshorse is just named Mahogany Bay Horse, not Prized.

The Challenger of Gortheron-title has the same info as Original Challenger of Gortheron.

Some of my craftingdeeds are grey for some reason. Crafttab column C, D, F, G and H.

Mounttab -> Repmounts. Column E - K are grey even though I still can put an x in those areas. Exeptions are the rows for Prized Isengard Great, Prized Mahogany Bay and The Free Peoples Steed.

Thx for the effort and happy new year

Thank you for this great tool! It beats my own excel sheet by far.

Here some feedback from me:
    - The Vocation -- Tier 1 titles for Armourer and Armsman seem to be exchanged.

- In the Insta tab when you autocomplete "Shadows of Angmar" 7 Fornost Deeds are not filled. Is that on purpose?

- Autocomplete for the race Hobbit does not check "Virtuous Hobbit".

- For the Hobbit race several of the Enmity Deed fields work as autocomplete.

- For Rhova deeds if you autocomplete "Moria Lower Deeps", the deed "The Redhorn Lodes" in the section Moria Central Halls is checked.

- Similar if you autocomplete "Moria Upper Levels", the deed "Quests of the Great Delving" in the section Moria Central Halls is checked.

- The Minstrel class titles for level 15 and 30 seem to be exchanged. "Song Warrior" (without hyphen) is the level 15 title, "Ballad Master" the one for level 30.

- http://lotro-wiki.com/ says the class quest for the title "Hopeful Heart" is level 50. This may be the same with the third quests for other classes.

- In the Title tab you use the word absolute when I think you mean obsolete, for example at "the Blameless".

- I could not find "Inn League Member" under Social titles. Same problem with "Inn League Senior Member".

- The sum of social titles seems to be one off for non-Minstrels. It may be related to the counting of "Exemplar of Song".

- When should one check the lowest level reputation deeds, when the next level appears in the deed log or once it shows accumulated points under character | reputation?

Keep up the good work!

Quote Originally Posted by roufneck View Post
    Quests of Nud-melek (Moria central halls) gives fidelity, not idealism.
    • You are right. I'll correct this with next update :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bicyclerepairman View Post
    The R9 ettenshorse is just named Mahogany Bay Horse, not Prized.
    • Cheers. I will correct the mount name .
    The Challenger of Gortheron-title has the same info as Original Challenger of Gortheron.
    • I think you might be reading the titles wrong. There are 3 titles alike these. "Challenger of Saruman", "Original Challenger of Saruman" and "Challenger of Gortheron". The 2 latter have the same requirements just with Saruman/Gortheron respectively.
    Some of my craftingdeeds are grey for some reason. Crafttab column C, D, F, G and H.
    • These are supposed to be grey depending on which vocation you have chosen in the setup tab. So if you have chosen Tinker, those crafts not connected to Tinker will be greyed out. Please let me know if that doesn't show up correctly in your sheet.
    Mounttab -> Repmounts. Column E - K are grey even though I still can put an x in those areas. Exeptions are the rows for Prized Isengard Great, Prized Mahogany Bay and The Free Peoples Steed.
    • Like the crafting, these are dependent on which reputations you have achieved. So if you have not marked kindred with Elves of Rivendell in the reputation tab, it will be greyed out. However, I left it "open" so that you can put x/z in since some can be bought from the store.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratatoeskr View Post
    - The Vocation -- Tier 1 titles for Armourer and Armsman seem to be exchanged.
    - In the Insta tab when you autocomplete "Shadows of Angmar" 7 Fornost Deeds are not filled. Is that on purpose?
    - Autocomplete for the race Hobbit does not check "Virtuous Hobbit".
    - For the Hobbit race several of the Enmity Deed fields work as autocomplete.
    - For Rhova deeds if you autocomplete "Moria Lower Deeps", the deed "The Redhorn Lodes" in the section Moria Central Halls is checked.
    - Similar if you autocomplete "Moria Upper Levels", the deed "Quests of the Great Delving" in the section Moria Central Halls is checked.
    - The Minstrel class titles for level 15 and 30 seem to be exchanged. "Song Warrior" (without hyphen) is the level 15 title, "Ballad Master" the one for level 30.
    - http://lotro-wiki.com/ says the class quest for the title "Hopeful Heart" is level 50. This may be the same with the third quests for other classes.
    - In the Title tab you use the word absolute when I think you mean obsolete, for example at "the Blameless".
    - I could not find "Inn League Member" under Social titles. Same problem with "Inn League Senior Member".
    - The sum of social titles seems to be one off for non-Minstrels. It may be related to the counting of "Exemplar of Song".
    - When should one check the lowest level reputation deeds, when the next level appears in the deed log or once it shows accumulated points under character | reputation?
    • I will correct the crafting titles, since you are right.
    • I will also correct the Fornost deeds, since that's an error.
    • The virtuous hobbit racial trait should be marked too, so I'll correct that.
    • The autocompletes for Moria deeds will be fixed as well.
    • I'll fix the name of Song Warrior for minstrel class title and fix the order.
    • You are right about the level of the class deeds. It will be corrected.
    • Absolute and obsolete... I'll fix the typos.
    • The titles for Inn League reptuation are a bit tricky since they replace eachother. I have therefore decided only to include the highest title, but I will consider if I can do it in a smart way for the update.
    • You are right that the sum of social titles are one lower for non-minstrels (and non-Lore-masters) due to the "Mentor of Song" and "Friend of the Wild" which are only available to minstrels and lore-masters respectively. This should be correct as it is.
    • I decided to include the lowest level of reputation due to the associated title. It can be checked the moment you have gained any reputation with a faction, nomatter how much.
    Thanks to you all for the feedback. I really appreciate it and it helps me keeping the tracker as updated as possible and bug-free :)
    Last edited by Whiteberry_Laurelin; Jan 08 2013 at 08:06 PM.

You are right that the sum of social titles are one lower for non-minstrels (and non-Lore-masters) due to the "Mentor of Song" and "Friend of the Wild" which are only available to minstrels and lore-masters respectively. This should be correct as it is.
    Both titles, "Exemplar of Song" and "Mentor of Song" are listed as Minstrel only. While "Mentor of Song" is greyed out for non-Minstrels, "Exemplar of Song" has the same background as all titles that come from deeds for example. That's why I think this quest is counted for Number of titles, which is 88 for a Champion that has every title available, but the number of his Completed titles is 87.

I think you might be reading the titles wrong. There are 3 titles alike these. "Challenger of Saruman", "Original Challenger of Saruman" and "Challenger of Gortheron". The 2 latter have the same requirements just with Saruman/Gortheron respectively.
    Damn you!

These are supposed to be grey depending on which vocation you have chosen in the setup tab. So if you have chosen Tinker, those crafts not connected to Tinker will be greyed out. Please let me know if that doesn't show up correctly in your sheet.
    Cant find the error i noticed now Double damn you!

Like the crafting, these are dependent on which reputations you have achieved. So if you have not marked kindred with Elves of Rivendell in the reputation tab, it will be greyed out. However, I left it "open" so that you can put x/z in since some can be bought from the store.
    Ah! Finally something I still am right on! Most of my alts are Kindred with most factions. Still ony column C and D are all white as are rows 38 and 40. For example, 7 of my alts are Kindred with Dunland but still only column C and D are white. I have filled in the reptab as well so its not something Ive forgotten. This goes through the entire repmount section.
    Last edited by Bicyclerepairman; Jan 09 2013 at 06:54 PM.

• I decided to include the lowest level of reputation due to the associated title. It can be checked the moment you have gained any reputation with a faction, nomatter how much.
    This is how I use it, too. With most reputation factions in-game, the Reputation panel doesn't show the faction at all until you've earned some rep with that faction. I use the lowest level checkbox to track which alts have actually started that faction and would show it in the Reputation panel. It wouldn't be wrong to just check off that lowest level box for each faction for all my toons (even my level 30 hunter is Neutral with the Grey Company!), but that does make it less meaningful.
    Join the LotRO Volunteer QA Team!
    Use the [url="http://lotrobugs.turbine.com"][color=red]bug reporting tool[/color][/url] or type /bug in-game!*
    [SIZE=1]*no rants please[/size]

Could you use for the reputation of Crafting Guilds the names "Guild Initiate" etc. instead of "Neutral", as used for the factions?
    That would make it easier for me to check the correct level.

between the heavens and the underworld, bka Middle-Earth!

Completionist Tracker Updates/Corrections

I had two major beefs, but now only one truly needs addressing if the other is going to be corrected!

1) The transposed Vocation Titles which seems to be soon corrected, Thank You!

2) The Emote Deeds state the emotes must be received to receive the deed completion, however I noted during the Yule fest cheering the Snow Beasts that I completed the cheer deed, not for being cheered mind you, so I started experimenting with the other Emote Deeds and lo and behold others were completing while emoting to NPC's, I formally request the notes to be changed to state they are completed by giving and receiving the emotes, again with daily limits in tact, Thank You!

You are Boss, Keep up the great work you are doing to help the player base out! Many cheers to you and your hard work!

Quote Originally Posted by UnoMuyLoco77 View Post
    I had two major beefs, but now only one truly needs addressing if the other is going to be corrected!

1) The transposed Vocation Titles which seems to be soon corrected, Thank You!

2) The Emote Deeds state the emotes must be received to receive the deed completion, however I noted during the Yule fest cheering the Snow Beasts that I completed the cheer deed, not for being cheered mind you, so I started experimenting with the other Emote Deeds and lo and behold others were completing while emoting to NPC's, I formally request the notes to be changed to state they are completed by giving and receiving the emotes, again with daily limits in tact, Thank You!

You are Boss, Keep up the great work you are doing to help the player base out! Many cheers to you and your hard work!
    Interesting note about the emote deeds. I may finally complete a few more of those, as I've never really wanted to bother someone about spam-emoting me each day.

Thank you.

Ah! Finally something I still am right on! Most of my alts are Kindred with most factions. Still ony column C and D are all white as are rows 38 and 40. For example, 7 of my alts are Kindred with Dunland but still only column C and D are white. I have filled in the reptab as well so its not something Ive forgotten. This goes through the entire repmount section.
    Thanks for this - I'll have a look at it and find the error.

Could you use for the reputation of Crafting Guilds the names "Guild Initiate" etc. instead of "Neutral", as used for the factions?
    That would make it easier for me to check the correct level.
    Yes :) I will change this. I think someone else tried to tell me before but it escaped me.

Quote Originally Posted by UnoMuyLoco77 View Post
    I noticed this at the Yule festival snow beasts and the "Dressage" NPC in Cliving, but didn't realise it worked on *all* NPCs. I actually bug reported it since I thought it was a bug on those particular NPCs.

Can you confirm that it works on normal NPCs as well - not just the ones that have quests to do emotes to them? And does it work when doing it to players as well? Thanks :)
    Last edited by Whiteberry_Laurelin; Jan 23 2013 at 07:11 AM.

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast