We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15
    Quote Originally Posted by Linia View Post
    I Assume I can still use the update program?

Thanks for the work, great that it gets picked up again.

Greetings Linia
    Yea same update program.

/Cheers

just noticed 4 more deeds in western rohan:
    - explorer of the westemnet (auto when completed all explorer deeds)
    - quests of the westemnet (when completed all quest deeds)
    - slayer of the westemnet (when completed all slayer deeds)
    - deeds of the westemnet (when completed all 3 above)

Quote Originally Posted by Hillhomer View Post
    just noticed 4 more deeds in western rohan:
    - explorer of the westemnet (auto when completed all explorer deeds)
    - quests of the westemnet (when completed all quest deeds)
    - slayer of the westemnet (when completed all slayer deeds)
    - deeds of the westemnet (when completed all 3 above)
    Thx, will add to next update. Also, I was away during the hobnanigans weekend so if anyone could care to post the new deeds/repranks etc that would be appreciated.

1) Well the Updater is working for few HOURS (1.8.4 to 1.8.5) and is still not finisshed. Can i somehow speed up this process? Or am i doing anything wrong?
    2) After the updater worked like crazy, i have lost some data from the original file. All from the main character and the second one... its a mess...
    3) I cant seem to find the quest A thorn in the hand for the Armies of Isengard Meta Deed = Mount (Prized Isengard steed or something like that) (both in 1.8.4 and in 1.8.5)

EDIT: Finished after few hours... 6 or so...
    Last edited by JoeSO; May 14 2014 at 12:04 PM.
    JoeSO
    Proud member of former Withywindle's Kinship Czech Royal Knights

I updated a few versions and all of them took some hours to complete, so turn it on in the morning go to work and when you come home, its finished

I updated a few versions and all of them took some hours to complete, so turn it on in the morning go to work and when you come home, its finished
    Ah, i see, thats what Berry meant by few minutes However i changed the process priority to the max and it somehow went faster.
    JoeSO

Quote Originally Posted by JoeSO View Post
    1) Well the Updater is working for few HOURS (1.8.4 to 1.8.5) and is still not finisshed. Can i somehow speed up this process? Or am i doing anything wrong?
    2) After the updater worked like crazy, i have lost some data from the original file. All from the main character and the second one... its a mess...
    3) I cant seem to find the quest A thorn in the hand for the Armies of Isengard Meta Deed = Mount (Prized Isengard steed or something like that) (both in 1.8.4 and in 1.8.5)

EDIT: Finished after few hours... 6 or so...
    For me it takes about 1,5 hours to update my sheet, it has 9 alts.
    Dont know what could be wrong with your update. I tested to update from 1.8.4. to 1.8.5 3 times with no problems before releasing it.
    A thorn in the hand doesnt give you the steed, its just a quest Since the quest itself doesnt give you the metadeed, and its autobestowed when youre doing the instance, I guess thats the reason WB didnt put it in.

Quote Originally Posted by Bicyclerepairman View Post
    For me it takes about 1,5 hours to update my sheet, it has 9 alts.
    Dont know what could be wrong with your update. I tested to update from 1.8.4. to 1.8.5 3 times with no problems before releasing it.
    A thorn in the hand doesnt give you the steed, its just a quest Since the quest itself doesnt give you the metadeed, and its autobestowed when youre doing the instance, I guess thats the reason WB didnt put it in.
    EDIT: I double checked te sheets and everything is fine now. So my bad i guess.

Error here:
    Last edited by JoeSO; May 20 2014 at 04:19 AM.
    JoeSO

Any date for update 1.8.6?
    Simsim of Evernight

I dont know if there is going to be an update, but i use this one since a few weeks
    https://sites.google.com/site/wintersongofarda/deeds

this one is up to date.

I dont know if there is going to be an update, but i use this one since a few weeks
    https://sites.google.com/site/wintersongofarda/deeds

this one is up to date.
    Thank you for posting this link. I was contemplating trying to update Whiteberry's. It is formidable and I was giving up.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15