We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
Results 276 to 300 of 361
  1. #276
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by mxdDanelAT View Post
    Hello,

    great work - thx!!

    there was a code for a new horse in a German gaming magazine: Steed of the First Marshal

    Link to forum post: https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...91#post7018291

    screenshot: http://www.mxdDanel.com/HDRO/screens...st_Marshal.png


    lg
    mx....
    Is there a way to get this steed without buying the magazine? If no, where can I buy it online, as I don't live in Germany?
    Simsim of Eldar
    [U][URL=https://twitter.com/LotroSimsim]Twitter[/url][/U]

  2. #277
    Hey, very nice work, i was losing track of all the hidden deeds and now there is one clear picture

    Is there an ETA for HD deeds?

    Greetings Linia

  3. #278
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    761
    Quote Originally Posted by Linia View Post
    Hey, very nice work, i was losing track of all the hidden deeds and now there is one clear picture

    Is there an ETA for HD deeds?

    Greetings Linia
    Thank you I have been waiting for the first patch to be applied, since that often changes some things - and also to see when the Yule Festival would start and if I should wait for that to catch any updates. Both seem to be scheduled before and on December 18, so think I will wait until then to get it as updated as possible
    [CENTER][URL="http://toarda.com"][IMG]http://www.toarda.com/img/LOTROforumprofile.png[/IMG][/URL]
    Retired. My LOTRO projects will no longer be maintained.
    [/CENTER]

  4. #279
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Rivendell
    Posts
    112
    The Excel version of the Deed Log is now available for downloading and use. You may read about it and download it here.

    Basics of the Excel version:

    • It will work in all versions of MS Excel (2003 and up), it will not work in Open Office.
    • It is visually similar in layout and scheme to Whiteberry's Open Office version.
    • It is not a completionist based file, it only covers deeds.
    • It does not have a companion update file, I am not a programmer.
    • Like Whiteberry's file it requires manual input.
    • This is not a competition file to the Completionist Tracker, this is only an option for those that have Excel, and do not wish to use Open Office.

  5. #280
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Graz (Austria)
    Posts
    184
    Quote Originally Posted by Simsim92 View Post
    Is there a way to get this steed without buying the magazine? If no, where can I buy it online, as I don't live in Germany?
    Sry, I don't know.

    Maybe you should ask Filerania (=German Community Specialist).

  6. #281
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    761
    To the one who contacted me about the Excel version (and for future reference): I am not involved with the Excel version or have any knowledge of its content. Please contact the author directly by PM in order to avoid confusion with the Open Office version (which is the one that I have created).
    [CENTER][URL="http://toarda.com"][IMG]http://www.toarda.com/img/LOTROforumprofile.png[/IMG][/URL]
    Retired. My LOTRO projects will no longer be maintained.
    [/CENTER]

  7. #282
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Rivendell
    Posts
    112
    Added contact info for people who choose to use the Excel version only [contact Whiteberry if you have questions about the Open Office version]. Its on the bottom of the Deeds page on my site. If you play on Landroval server send a message or mail to any of the characters located in my signature. If you do not play on Landroval you can contact me via the following Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/wintersong.theelf

    Again, this is for Excel users only.

  8. #283
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    67
    Whiteberry_Laurelin: Under deeds in Dunland in Eriador you have listed Tracking an Old Goat and Tracking an Old Goat (2). Are you sure it is two different deeds? I can't find anything about the second one on the interwebz.

    Might be I am wrong tho, since I have not completed the first one yet (since I handed in some quest a little too quick).
    Simsim of Eldar
    [U][URL=https://twitter.com/LotroSimsim]Twitter[/url][/U]

  9. #284
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    761
    Quote Originally Posted by Simsim92 View Post
    Whiteberry_Laurelin: Under deeds in Dunland in Eriador you have listed Tracking an Old Goat and Tracking an Old Goat (2). Are you sure it is two different deeds? I can't find anything about the second one on the interwebz.

    Might be I am wrong tho, since I have not completed the first one yet (since I handed in some quest a little too quick).
    No, it is the same deed. However, it was bugged when implemented so that those who did the deed right after launch could do it again after patch. So a number of people (myself included) have that deed completed and listed twice in their deed log, hence why it is listed twice in the tracker.
    [CENTER][URL="http://toarda.com"][IMG]http://www.toarda.com/img/LOTROforumprofile.png[/IMG][/URL]
    Retired. My LOTRO projects will no longer be maintained.
    [/CENTER]

  10. #285
    The spreadsheet has http://toarda.com/blog/?page_id-108 as the URL for the deed location map, however the new URL for it is http://toarda.com/guides/deed-location-maps/

  11. #286
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    761
    Quote Originally Posted by VanCowboy View Post
    The spreadsheet has http://toarda.com/blog/?page_id-108 as the URL for the deed location map, however the new URL for it is http://toarda.com/guides/deed-location-maps/
    Thanks, I will update the links with next update
    [CENTER][URL="http://toarda.com"][IMG]http://www.toarda.com/img/LOTROforumprofile.png[/IMG][/URL]
    Retired. My LOTRO projects will no longer be maintained.
    [/CENTER]

  12. #287
    Titles, Social.

    If you have recieved the Miser title during last years yule, you can get the quest again this year and get the Blameless title as well.

  13. #288
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    761
    Quote Originally Posted by Bicyclerepairman View Post
    Titles, Social.

    If you have recieved the Miser title during last years yule, you can get the quest again this year and get the Blameless title as well.
    Aye, and vice versa. I will add this to the notes.
    [CENTER][URL="http://toarda.com"][IMG]http://www.toarda.com/img/LOTROforumprofile.png[/IMG][/URL]
    Retired. My LOTRO projects will no longer be maintained.
    [/CENTER]

  14. #289
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Rivendell
    Posts
    112
    Added an update file for current users of the Excel LotRO Deed Log tracker. This update adds "The Bard" Yuletide deed, and fixes an input issue with the "Cool Reception" Yuletide deed. The update will also move the Events sheet next to the C|R|E sheet. Detailed instructions on applying the update can be found here. This update is only for current users of the Excel LotRO Deed Log tracker, not for users of the Open Office Whiteberry's Completionist Tracker.

    The full file located at the same link has the update already applied to it.

  15. #290
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Have moved, new address coming shortly, Arkenstone, Sweden
    Posts
    1,268
    @ Whiteberry_Laurelin

    1. I appreciate the effort.
    2. Realized with utter dismay how much I have NOT done in this game. Just look at the Skirmishes for Barrow Downs Survival...over 15, not counting the variations of fellowship and raid and such!
    3. Concluded that I will probably never live to fill out that sheet to its fullness. Sorry...

  16. #291
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    761

    Update 1.8.0

    Update 1.8.0:
    2013-12-23

    Download

    Sheet Changes:
    • New Tab Added: Classes (This will need to be refilled by users)
    • Moved and Revamped: Class deeds have been moved from CRE tab to Classes tab for better overview.
    • New Tab added: Epic Battles (EB)


    New:
    • Rhovanion: Added Western Rohan section and deeds.
    • CRE/Social: Added the Yule Festival deed 'The Bard'
    • CRE/Reputation: Added Westemnet reputation deeds.
    • Classes: Added and changed class deeds according to expansion changes.
    • Reputation: Added Eorlingas and Helmingas factions.
    • Reputation: Added new tiers with crafting guilds.
    • Crafting: Added Westemnet crafting.tiers.
    • Titles: Added Westemnet titles.
    • Titles/Quest: Added Westemnet reputation titles.
    • Titles/Quest: Added auto-filling of class quest titles.
    • Titles/Social: Added Yule Festival title 'The Bard'
    • Titles/Social: Added 'Hero of the Small Folk' from ExtraLife (preemtively)
    • Virtues: Added Westemnet virtues.
    • Mounts: Added the following steeds:
      • Steed of the First Marshal
      • Spooky Steed of the Bat
      • Wintertide Steed
      • Steed of the Citadel
      • Steed of the Withywindle
      • Steed of Bree
      • Prized Eorlingas Steed
      • Prized Helmingas Steed

    • Travel: Added Westemnet travel skills: 'Return to Aldburg' and Return to 'Helm's Deep'.


    Fixes:
    • All tabs: Fixed display problem when showing fewer than 9 characters.
    • All tabs: Fixed inconsistencies in total percentage shows.
    • Instances, Rhovanion, Mounts: Fixed a few typos in the deed and mount names.
    • Instances/SoA: Changed 'Carn Dûm' to 'Urugarth' as location for 'The City of Orcs' deed.
    • Eriador/Rhovanion: Fixed URLs to the Deed Location Maps.
    • CRE/Social: Removed 'Free Range' deed, since it gives only a title (Crosser of Roads), not deed.
    • Titles/Social: Fixed ability to get both Frostbluff deeds done through the 'Final Act' quest.
    • Titles/Social: Moved 'the Sociable', 'the Wise' and 'the Well-met' titles from Event to Social section.
    • Titles/Social: Fixed an error where 'the Sociable' and 'the Wise' titles did not update with Updater Program.
    • Mounts: Fixed URL to the Mount Galleries.
    • Mounts: Corrected speed and morale for the Hobby-horse.
    [CENTER][URL="http://toarda.com"][IMG]http://www.toarda.com/img/LOTROforumprofile.png[/IMG][/URL]
    Retired. My LOTRO projects will no longer be maintained.
    [/CENTER]

  17. #292
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    58
    Thank you for update! Great work, I know what I'm missing thanks to you
    Below are errors I found so far in new version:
    During update (using tracker updater program) many deeds showed as 0 in completed deeds row (although all deeds were marked x). That happened especially on my first (main) character in Eriador tab where "Mark all as completed" was marked x. For example: Eriador->Bree-land first toon: mark all as completed, all x below, number of deeds 33, completed deeds 0, completion rate 0%. Workaround: clear one of marked fields and x it again. It happened sometimes also on 2nd or 3rd toon, I couldn't find a rule when/where it happened.
    Craft-> prospector, row 77, 78 should be Westemnet not Eastemnet
    Title-> Quest: class specific titles should be greyed for other classes and count as completed or voided maybe , such as Ancient Master for classes other than LM
    Misc-> Attribute: missing stat IX tomes

  18. #293
    Thank you for the Update, Berry!

    Here is what I noticed:

    In the Overview tab the section for Eriador deeds appears twice.
    I think that is partly reason why the number of things to track went up so scaringly.

    The new Epic Deed "Battles Await" (5 TP) seems to be missing.

    For me some fields are too small to show "100%" completion rate, for example Eriad, char 4. But that may be a display problem with.

    I noticed a few differings in lower/uppercase writing to the game. I can send my findings to you, if you are interested.
    Though sometimes your spelling is more consistent than that in the game.

  19. #294
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    761
    Quote Originally Posted by marmi View Post
    Thank you for update! Great work, I know what I'm missing thanks to you
    Below are errors I found so far in new version:
    During update (using tracker updater program) many deeds showed as 0 in completed deeds row (although all deeds were marked x). That happened especially on my first (main) character in Eriador tab where "Mark all as completed" was marked x. For example: Eriador->Bree-land first toon: mark all as completed, all x below, number of deeds 33, completed deeds 0, completion rate 0%. Workaround: clear one of marked fields and x it again. It happened sometimes also on 2nd or 3rd toon, I couldn't find a rule when/where it happened.
    Craft-> prospector, row 77, 78 should be Westemnet not Eastemnet
    Title-> Quest: class specific titles should be greyed for other classes and count as completed or voided maybe , such as Ancient Master for classes other than LM
    Misc-> Attribute: missing stat IX tomes
    Thank you for taking the time to let me know this. Much appreciated!


    1. Could you tell if the problem got fixed by closing and opening the document again? It seems like it is an issue with the updater program updating the totals before the 'mark as completed' has been added.
    2. Thank you - I will update this in next version.
    3. This is a good point. I'll add this in next version.
    4. Thank you - I will add the extra tier in next version.
    [CENTER][URL="http://toarda.com"][IMG]http://www.toarda.com/img/LOTROforumprofile.png[/IMG][/URL]
    Retired. My LOTRO projects will no longer be maintained.
    [/CENTER]

  20. #295
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    761
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratatoeskr View Post
    Thank you for the Update, Berry!

    Here is what I noticed:

    In the Overview tab the section for Eriador deeds appears twice.
    I think that is partly reason why the number of things to track went up so scaringly.

    The new Epic Deed "Battles Await" (5 TP) seems to be missing.

    For me some fields are too small to show "100%" completion rate, for example Eriad, char 4. But that may be a display problem with.

    I noticed a few differings in lower/uppercase writing to the game. I can send my findings to you, if you are interested.
    Though sometimes your spelling is more consistent than that in the game.
    Thank you for this. Much appreciated


    1. Yes, I seem to have doubled the Eriador deeds. I will fix this.
    2. Yes, it is in"deed" missing. I will add this next version.
    3. This seems to not just be you, so I will make it whole numbers, which should fix it.
    4. I would appreciate your findings - I try to get it exactly as in-game, with inconsistencies and all
    [CENTER][URL="http://toarda.com"][IMG]http://www.toarda.com/img/LOTROforumprofile.png[/IMG][/URL]
    Retired. My LOTRO projects will no longer be maintained.
    [/CENTER]

  21. #296
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    761
    Update 1.8.1:
    2013-12-25

    Download

    New:
    • CRE/Epics: Added the deed 'Epic Battles Await'
    • Misc: Added tier IX stat tomes.


    Fixes:
    • General: Reduced totals to whole numbers for easier viewing.
    • General: Prevented dividing by zero from being shown.
    • Overview: Fixed an error showing/counting Eriador deeds twice in overview tab.
    • Crafting: Fixed error in Westemnet prospecting being labeled Eastemnet.
    [CENTER][URL="http://toarda.com"][IMG]http://www.toarda.com/img/LOTROforumprofile.png[/IMG][/URL]
    Retired. My LOTRO projects will no longer be maintained.
    [/CENTER]

  22. #297
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiteberry_Laurelin View Post
    Thank you for taking the time to let me know this. Much appreciated!


    1. Could you tell if the problem got fixed by closing and opening the document again? It seems like it is an issue with the updater program updating the totals before the 'mark as completed' has been added.
    I just updated it again on another computer from 1.7.6 to 1.8.1 this time and I can tell that closing/opening document doesn't help. I noticed that this time Shire deeds didn't show as completed on all my 7 toons which completed them all and was marked "mark all as completed", 9 another Eriador deeds on my first toon and 1 on second also 5 deeds in Rhovanion tab on my first character. I think it wasn't the same as first time I was updating.
    In updater program there was many lines like this:
    Can't find row in target:70008
    I don't know if it's normal or not.
    I found another bug as well: in class tab, column I for Burglar deeds doesn't count for completed, voided and completion rate (rows 61-63). I think it may be worth to check every class in each column for that since it's new tab...
    Next one: I can't find war steed in mount tab in 1.8 version...
    Oh, and I miss more precise totals, I enjoyed each decimal increase in overwiev tab. Now I have to finish many deeds to increase a whole 1% :P
    Of course I understand it's better for those who has problems viewing it.
    Last edited by marmi; Dec 25 2013 at 08:27 AM.

  23. #298
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    67
    Thanks for the update!

    I am having a problem under the tab "Reputation" -> "Rhovanion".
    It says the total number of reputations is 72, but I can only find 70. I also counted all, and I still can't find the last 2.
    This leaves me with 97% completed in "Rhovanion" and 99% completed total, instead on 100% on both.

    I like the new EB tab, but when am I to say I have completed it? I would guess only platinium medals count.

    Great work!
    Simsim of Eldar
    [U][URL=https://twitter.com/LotroSimsim]Twitter[/url][/U]

  24. #299
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    67
    I think you should also add the main missions under the EB tab, as it is possible to get platinium medals on all side quests and still not get platinum on the main mission.
    Simsim of Eldar
    [U][URL=https://twitter.com/LotroSimsim]Twitter[/url][/U]

  25. #300
    I was too late. Nm.
    Last edited by Bicyclerepairman; Dec 25 2013 at 12:21 PM.

 

 
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload