We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    Thanks for the great new update again Whiteberry!
    Have seen 2 minor things missing though.
    1. The Return to Lalia's Markt skill. (You can purchase that skill from Lalia for a few mithril coins)
    2. The Well-met title. (Turbine has given this title away when certain RL fan events happen, for example Pax 2013 and the Florida player meet-up a few months ago)

Other than that great work!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0000001c643d/signature.png]Ceoligar[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by ceoligar View Post
    Thanks for the great new update again Whiteberry!
    Have seen 2 minor things missing though.
    1. The Return to Lalia's Markt skill. (You can purchase that skill from Lalia for a few mithril coins)
    2. The Well-met title. (Turbine has given this title away when certain RL fan events happen, for example Pax 2013 and the Florida player meet-up a few months ago)

Other than that great work!
    Thanks for the comments.

1. I think that is a one-time only use or do I remember wrong? If it's not permanent, I won't be adding it.
    2. Thanks! I've forgotten about that

Also, I'll be adding the Update 11.1 items soon (Wildermore return, titles, virtues, etc.).
    Retired. My LOTRO projects will no longer be maintained.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteberry_Laurelin View Post
    Thanks for the comments.

1. I think that is a one-time only use or do I remember wrong? If it's not permanent, I won't be adding it.
    2. Thanks! I've forgotten about that

Also, I'll be adding the Update 11.1 items soon (Wildermore return, titles, virtues, etc.).
    Great! Just purchased the return to lalia's market skill and I can confirm it gives a permanent 1h return skill. Quite confusing though cause the item you purchase from lalia is a consumable tome but it grants the skill when you use it.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0000001c643d/signature.png]Ceoligar[/charsig]

Great! Just purchased the return to lalia's market skill and I can confirm it gives a permanent 1h return skill. Quite confusing though cause the item you purchase from lalia is a consumable tome but it grants the skill when you use it.
    Wonderful! Thanks for the info. I'll add it with the update.

Double confirmed here.

All purchasable return skills work that way; so do mounts, for that matter. When you mouse over the item, you should see two tooltips pop up, like with recipes: on the left is the tooltip for the item itself, and on the right is the tooltip for the skill you'll be granted when using it.
    Last edited by banjolier; Jun 12 2013 at 07:02 PM. Reason: still can't tell left from right
    Join the LotRO Volunteer QA Team!
    Use the [url="http://lotrobugs.turbine.com"][color=red]bug reporting tool[/color][/url] or type /bug in-game!*
    [SIZE=1]*no rants please[/size]

Info on Wildermore Virtues to add to tracker

I love your tracker!

They have now added virtues when you complete deeds in Wildermore.

You can find out which deeds give which virtues here:

http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Cate...ldermore_Deeds

Update 1.7.5:
    2013-07-11

Download

New:
    • CRE/Social: Added “The Adventures of Floid and Dewitt: Part Deux”
    • Titles: Added additional Wildermore titles (Slayer, Quest and Explorer deed titles)
    • Titles/Deed: Added “The Vagabond”
    • Titles/Event: Added “The Well-met”
    • Virtues: Added all Wildermore virtues
    • Travel: Added “Return to Forlaw”
    • Travel: Added “Return to Lalia's Market”
    Fixes:
    • CRE/Epics: Fixed name errors in “Volume III Interludes. Part One” & Part Two
    Get updates through Twitter.

With the Bounder Tokens events now we have 3 deeds more, a title and the Steed of Michel Delving.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2922500000004ef64/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Nm - tired eyes

Quote Originally Posted by Kemendil View Post
    With the Bounder Tokens events now we have 3 deeds more, a title and the Steed of Michel Delving.
    Thank you These and the Steed of Plenty, Steed of the Iron Hills, Steed of Esgaroth and Steed of the Greenwood will be added with next update as well.

Hey.

Thanks for making this. I just downloaded it.

Just wondering; what happens when you update it? Do I have to tick off all the boxes again or how does it work?
    Simsim of Evernight

Quote Originally Posted by Simsim92 View Post
    Hey.

Thanks for making this. I just downloaded it.

Just wondering; what happens when you update it? Do I have to tick off all the boxes again or how does it work?
    Hey there and thanks :) If you use the tracker in Open Office you will be able to use the automatic updater found here to update your marks, so that you don't have to retype them all. Be sure to read the short readme.txt file.

Sweet! Thanks a lot!

This is something I have been looking for, for a long time!
    Simsim of Evernight

Thank you These and the Steed of Plenty, Steed of the Iron Hills, Steed of Esgaroth and Steed of the Greenwood will be added with next update as well.
    I think you need to add the Steed of Rhun and Horse of the Midsummer aswell, if you have not already done.

This completionist tracker is better the more I use it. Really amazing work! I discovered a few deeds etc. I never even knew existed when i ticked off my boxes. My completion rate is 76,6%. I would have thought it would be higher. Still lots of stuff to do then!

By the mount "Bree," do you mean the Bree-starter horse? If yes; did you know it is not possible to have both this one and the founders one?
    Simsim of Evernight

First please do not hate me for this. But, I do not like Open Office. It takes too long to open any file. (Completionist Tracker is a very good file by the way).

Second do not not hate me for this either. I took the time to make a similar file to this one for Microsoft Excel users. It is not as complete as the completionist file you have, but it does track a considerable amount of deeds (over 1200). You can find the information and download to my version along with credits to Whiteberry and an additional location to download his file here.

Quote Originally Posted by Denebrian_Wintersong View Post
    First please do not hate me for this. But, I do not like Open Office. It takes too long to open any file. (Completionist Tracker is a very good file by the way).

Second do not not hate me for this either. I took the time to make a similar file to this one for Microsoft Excel users. It is not as complete as the completionist file you have, but it does track a considerable amount of deeds (over 1200). You can find the information and download to my version along with credits to Whiteberry and an additional location to download his file here.
    I don't hate you for any of this - you are free to copy it. I just have two comments:

The automatic updating of the tracker will only work with my original file of course, which is why it is Open Office only. Since you are using my name, file and copy pasted most of my info file on the site, I would like if you could include that bit of important information, please.

If you don't mind, I would prefer if you link to the download page on Lotrointerface here: http://www.lotrointerface.com/downlo...stTracker.html in stead of to my file you downloaded, since otherwise people will get an old tracker via your site after my next update.
    Last edited by Whiteberry_Laurelin; Oct 04 2013 at 02:57 PM.

I don't hate you for any of this. You are free to do as you wish of course For the record, the automatic updating of the tracker will only work with my original file of course, which is why it is Open Office only.

If you don't mind, I would prefer if you link to the download page on Lotrointerface here: http://www.lotrointerface.com/downlo...stTracker.html in stead of to my file you downloaded, since otherwise people will get an old tracker via your site after my next update.
    While we are on the subject of the next update, is there one coming up?

I expect to hit 90% completion when it updates which was my personal goal.
    Ticking boxes in your completionist tracker is probably the only thing that keeps me playing LOTRO these days.
    I would have probably stopped playing six months ago if it wasn't for this, so thanks Whiteberry

Quote Originally Posted by Shooby View Post
    While we are on the subject of the next update, is there one coming up?

Ticking boxes in your completionist tracker is probably the only thing that keeps me playing LOTRO these days.
    I would have probably stopped playing six months ago if it wasn't for this, so thanks Whiteberry :)
    Haha, I guess I should say you're welcome ;) I am working on the next update as we speak and it should be ready soon. It's mostly festival & Bounty updates though, so not much in it :)

Quote Originally Posted by Simsim92 View Post
    I think you need to add the Steed of Rhun and Horse of the Midsummer aswell, if you have not already done.

This completionist tracker is better the more I use it. Really amazing work! I discovered a few deeds etc. I never even knew existed when i ticked off my boxes. My completion rate is 76,6%. I would have thought it would be higher. Still lots of stuff to do then!

By the mount "Bree," do you mean the Bree-starter horse? If yes; did you know it is not possible to have both this one and the founders one?
    Thanks, I'm getting these in too

I assumed that the starter + founder ones were the same, but I remember not being completely sure of this and have had 2 different ones in the tracker previously. Can you confirm that you can have both and what their exact names in the mount list are? Thanks

Update 1.7.6:
    2013-10-04

Download

New:
    • Instances/Road to Erebor: Added the deed 'Defender of the Dale-lands'
    • CRE/Social: Added the deeds for Bounder's Bounty (Tiers 1, 2 and 3).
    • CRE/Social: Added 'Baggins' Birthday' deed
    • Titles/Quest: Added 'Bountiful Bounder' title
    • Titles/Quest: Added 'an Unexpected Traveller' title
    • Titles/Quest: Added 'Weathertop Wayfarer' title
    • Titles/Quest: Added 'Chronicler' title
    • Titles/Quest: Added 'Enforcer of Helm' title
    • Titles/Quest: Added 'Avenger of Helm' title
    • Mounts: Added the following steeds:
      • Steed of Michel Delving
      • Steed of the Hammerhand
      • Steed of the Midsummer
      • Steed of Plenty
      • Steed of Rhûn
      • Steed of the Iron Hills
      • Steed of Esgaroth
      • Steed of the Greenwood

Get updates through
    Twitter.

Thank you for the update, Berry

Just a little thing: Your update program does not copy over the number of characters on the Setup sheet.

Update 1.7.6:
    2013-10-04

Download

New:
    • Instances/Road to Erebor: Added the deed 'Defender of the Dale-lands'
    • CRE/Social: Added the deeds for Bounder's Bounty (Tiers 1, 2 and 3).
    • CRE/Social: Added 'Baggins' Birthday' deed
    • Titles/Quest: Added 'Bountiful Bounder' title
    • Titles/Quest: Added 'an Unexpected Traveller' title
    • Titles/Quest: Added 'Weathertop Wayfarer' title
    • Titles/Quest: Added 'Chronicler' title
    • Titles/Quest: Added 'Enforcer of Helm' title
    • Titles/Quest: Added 'Avenger of Helm' title
    • Mounts: Added the following steeds:
      • Steed of Michel Delving
      • Steed of the Hammerhand
      • Steed of the Midsummer
      • Steed of Plenty
      • Steed of Rhûn
      • Steed of the Iron Hills
      • Steed of Esgaroth
      • Steed of the Greenwood

Nice list.
    I'm not so sure though that store-only mounts (or any other store-only item) do belong in a completionist list.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliahnus View Post
    Nice list.
    I'm not so sure though that store-only mounts (or any other store-only item) do belong in a completionist list.
    There's a nice option to void things you don't think belong on the list - enter "z" in the box.

I had store mounts voided for a while because I choose not to buy them, but it made things messy when comparing with other completionists who use the same list.
    Plus some of the store mounts can occasionally be found in game - For example, I won the Lossoth pony a couple of years ago at a festival.

If store should't be on the list, should voided deeds be on it? Not everyone was along to get the fool title for example. How about gm assigned titles?

Na storemounts are ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliahnus View Post
    Nice list.
    As Shooby said there's the option in the spreadsheet to void deeds and mounts etc. that you can't or don't intend to do - such as the pre-Moria revamp deeds, the broken chicken play, Ettenmoors if you never go there, pre-order titles, etc. I include everything (hence 'completionist') - not judging how difficult, possible or expensive something is to do or get :)

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast