We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

saved UI presets? example: RK healing and dps set ups

Is there a way to totally change your hotkeys for given situations and save them so you can switch quickly and easily? For instance on all my characters I have all available hotbars enabled and all are horizontal stacked above the number key hot bar but in the healing rk case a vertical bar or 2 just next to the raid vitals with healing skills would really help...is there a way to do this temporarily without manually changing them every time I need to retrait? Thanks!

Re: saved UI presets? example: RK healing and dps set ups

Have you tried the /ui layout save (name) and /ui layout load (name)? I don't know if it changes your hot-keys or not... I do know it changes my text colors which is the only reason I am suggesting this.

if that doesn't work then I don't think there's a way. Good Luck!

I'll try that thanks!

Sadly it doesnt save hotkey info, so it doesnt quite solve my problem (

In your Lotro documents folder is saved a file named - lotro.keymap

for XP its in - C:\Documents and Settings\name\My Documents\The Lord of the Rings Online

you can save a copy of this file, renaming it something relative to the set it is for, doing the same for any other sets you need. You will then need to manually copy the saved set you want to use back to lotro.keymap.

As far as I know, currently this is the only way of doing this, and in my opinion not worth the bother.

I would love per character keybinds, so /signed for a suggestion.
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/202240000000756e3/01004/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [URL="http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=173230&TabID=1466011"][COLOR=#FFFF00]~[/COLOR][COLOR=#FFEC00]~[/COLOR][COLOR=#FFDA00]~[/COLOR][COLOR=#FFC800]~[/COLOR][COLOR=#FFB600]A[/COLOR][COLOR=#FFA300]i[/COLOR][COLOR=#FF9100]n[/COLOR][COLOR=#FF7F00]u[/COLOR][COLOR=#FF6D00]l[/COLOR][COLOR=#FF5B00]i[/COLOR][COLOR=#FF4800]n[/COLOR][COLOR=#FF3600]d[/COLOR][COLOR=#FF2400]e[/COLOR][COLOR=#FF1200]l[/COLOR][COLOR=#FF0000]e [/COLOR][COLOR=#FF2400]E[/COLOR][COLOR=#FF3600]l[/COLOR][COLOR=#FF4800]d[/COLOR][COLOR=#FF5B00]a[/COLOR][COLOR=#FF6D00]r[/COLOR][COLOR=#FF7F00]_[/COLOR][COLOR=#FF9100]E[/COLOR][COLOR=#FFA300]U[/COLOR][COLOR=#FFB600]~[/COLOR][COLOR=#FFC800]~[/COLOR][COLOR=#FFDA00]~[/COLOR][COLOR=#FFEC00]~[/COLOR][/URL]
    [/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=orange]Sya Furrytoes[/COLOR] - Minstrel, [COLOR=orange]Ordela Furrytoes[/COLOR] - Hunter, [COLOR=orange]Salain Haladain[/COLOR] - Warden, [COLOR=orange]Salahn Haladain[/COLOR] - Captain, [COLOR=orange]Dyllyn[/COLOR] [COLOR=Orange]Ironbeard [/COLOR]- Guardian[/CENTER]