So, here I am for the 12th or so time. I'm going to get out of the Prancing Pony and try and do something. Before I checked in for my long stay at the inn I dragged myself up from Archet and all the way to the Barrows. This server was relatively new, F2P had just launched and I was kind of feeling that it was game time. So, I started... and then I stopped agian (these lifetime subscriptions make it so easy to stop and come back... at least if I was paying $10 a month I'd want to play and get my money's worth). So here I sit, wondering what the heck is going on.

I indulged in a Legendary Isengard expansion and have some nice new toys to play with, maybe it will make me stick around longer this time. I haven't bothered to go look for friends, don't know how long I'll be staying. I'd like to think it's going to be an extended stay, but given my history... yeah. I just wanted to check in and see what's going on, what's changed, and what to look for. I'm a big fan of in-game events, you know, keeps me out of combat and out of trouble. No festivals going on right now, but I noticed that Ales and Tales has landed here... a piece of Landroval has followed me .

I'm just on the lookout for exciting things to do right now. I'm going to grind out some grays on my Captain just because I'm a completist, but after that I think I'm headed to the Forsaken Inn seeing as I'm in my mid 20's. I take it not much has changed? If anyone's got anything going on my way, feel free to let me know. I'm kind of hesitant to try and pick up a Kinship as I may disappear suddenly. I don't know what my coming schedule is going to be like. Taking it day by day right now.