We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Whats the difference between vip and premium

Can anyone specifically identify the differences?

Re: Whats the difference between vip and premium

Primarily: VIP:Not needing to purchase questpacks/skirmishes/instances apart from expansions (you're renting them during this time.); Also you get the ability to spend DP, have rest XP, and the ability to PvMP (pre-ROI) as a Freep or Creep.

Premium: You've given turbine any amount of USD in the past; (Bought a retail box, purchased turbine points, etc.)

Also check out http://lotro.mmorsel.com/2010/09/bes...ount-type.html
    Crell-L85-Champion - Riddermark ; Swego-L85-Burglar ; Kotvi-L95-Runekeeper
    Delego-L85 Hunter ; Stodden-L51-Captain ; Edhul-L61-Loremaster
    Deglorion - SoA XP Disabler

Re: Whats the difference between vip and premium

Also, while you are VIP, you can *not* buy expansions (while they are on sale), but when your VIP accounts runs out and you are now Premium you can't even complete the remaining quests and quest chains in an area (N.Downs, Trollshaws, and up).

You may only complete quests in your quest Log...after that, you must buy the "quest pack".

Personally (I'm a casual player), I'd either stay Premium and forgo the Destiny Points (DP) and Monster play until I have 2 or 3 toons at 65+.
    Or, buy the One Year Vip package...you'll get 500TP/mo for 6000 TP that year.