We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

returning player needs help

I had gotten the game when it first came out, got my lifetime sub, then haven't played in almost 2 years now. I can't even remember what characters I had, I'm re-downloading the game now. Any tips on ways to jumpstart me back into the game? Thanks in advance

Re: returning player needs help

Hey,

Welcome back.

First thing I suggest you do is see what characters and classes you have and what level they are. If they are low level: Start over because you'll learn your classes better then. If they are somewhat higher I would suggest reading the patchnote and see what has changed since you've left.

There is also some good guides here on the site (guides menu)

For the rest I would say: Just start playing, find a nice kin with helpfull people and enjoy.

cheers,

Nick
    [FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=paleturquoise]Hairball[/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Book Antiqua] : [COLOR=silver][I]Champion : 75 (Tailor)[/I][/COLOR] | [/FONT][FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=paleturquoise]Catnic[/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Book Antiqua] : [COLOR=silver][I]Minstrel : 75 (Woodworker)[/I][/COLOR] | [/FONT][FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=paleturquoise]Catatonic[/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Book Antiqua] : [COLOR=silver][I]Captain : 75 (Metalsmith)[/I][/COLOR] | [/FONT][FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=paleturquoise]Catsnack[/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Book Antiqua] : [COLOR=silver][I]Loremaster : 65 (Weaponsmith)[/I][/COLOR] | [/FONT][FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=paleturquoise]Catbowjob[/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Book Antiqua] : [COLOR=silver][I]Hunter : 75 (Tailor)[/I][/COLOR] | [/FONT][FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=paleturquoise]Catatanky[/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Book Antiqua] : [COLOR=silver][I]Warden : 65 (Jeweller)[/I][/COLOR] | [/FONT][FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=paleturquoise]Catapullt[/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Book Antiqua] : [COLOR=silver][I]Guardian : 65 (Unemployed)[/I][/COLOR] | [/FONT][FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=paleturquoise]Catburglar[/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Book Antiqua] : [COLOR=silver][I]Burglar : 75 (Scholar)[/I][/COLOR] | [/FONT][FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=paleturquoise]Blubbermouth[/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Book Antiqua] : [COLOR=silver][I]Runekeeper : 65 (Tailor)[/I][/COLOR] | [/FONT]