We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Exclamation Expansion Questions and Issues

Hello guys. I'm trying to download my Mines of Moria Expansion that I bought in a store, but trying to stay Free To Play while I'm at it. I'm doing this for two reasons: I heard I get 30 Days Full Access because of it, and I get the Mines of Moria content as far as Free to Play can take me. However, every time I try to activate my Product Key, it always asks for a payment method, and I'm 16. I don't have a payment method. :P Is there any way to download Mines of Moria without having to start paying a monthly subscription?

Re: Expansion Questions and Issues

when you put in the key code and it asks for payment

Select - Gamecard
    Select - Enter Gamecode later

Re: Expansion Questions and Issues

Alright, thank you very much good sir!

4. Re: Expansion Questions and Issues

Quote Originally Posted by Malindruel View Post
    when you put in the key code and it asks for payment

Select - Gamecard
    Select - Enter Gamecode later
    This is the way to go but remember when you enter the code it comes with 30 VIP so when that runs out you will be Premium, not F2P.

The retail store expansion also comes with the RK class, the Warden class and 2 extra character slots you get to keep, so after your time runs out you will have 5 character slots.

I suggest you make any characters you think you want to play during your VIP time and log them in. This will unlock several bonuses on those characters even after your time is up like they will all have 5 bags, traits slots unlocked, swift travel and no currency cap.

Have fun and enjoy Moria - it's dark and scary