We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Please help me!

Unhappy Please help me!

I've completed the tutorial, the one whith the Nazgoul. However, wen I select "Finish now" in the discussion with strider the loading of the next part doesn't start. I can see the screen with the ring spinning but the loading bar doesn't move.
    Please help. :-(
    And please forgive me if I have posted this in the wrong place but I don't know forums very well.

Re: Please help me!

Some machines have problems with the "movies" you get when you complete a Book. If you give it a while, you should be back in game.

If not, reboot your computer and you should be fine. You can play any of the unlocked movies from the Character screen, and it may work from there when it didn't before.
    <<Insert clever sig here>>

Quote Originally Posted by Shukar View Post
    You can play any of the unlocked movies from the Character screen, and it may work from there when it didn't before.
    On my old machine the LOTRO software was unable to play those movies either when they came up in gameplay or from the character screen. If that's the case and you want to find out what happened in that scene, download the Rad Video Tools from Bink and you can use it to play the movies from the LOTRO folder. (Right now I'm not at the machine that has the game loaded, so I'm not sure exactly which subfolder under your LOTRO folder they're in, but search the game's folder for files with the .bik extension. They're the Bink video files.) You have to figure out by filename which of them corresponds to the scene you should have just seen, though.

Ok, I menaged to pass that point. Thanks for your replies, guys. :-)