We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Knights of MiddleEarth

The Knights of MiddleEarth is a rank 8 kin always seeking new members! We offer a kinhouse, a website, vent, instance and skirm runs for all levels, fun events for all players such as races around Middle-Earth and playing music together, and much more! Our goal is to make your journey through MiddleEarth as enjoyable as possible!

There are no real rules or requirements for Knights of MiddleEarth. We have worked hard to establish a friendly and positive community, so the only thing we ask is to have respect for all other members and to keep the kin-chat PG.

Interested or want to learn more? Contact one of the following in-game:

Gormard
    Malrodxx
    Ai
    Valthic
    Bourn
    Ragdalin
    Jami

The Kinhouse

A KoME Race Night

KoME doing a GS run.
    Last edited by bobbyorr123; Mar 31 2012 at 10:39 AM.

Re: Knights of MiddleEarth

Best kin ever! Took us a while to get here though. Amazing how well a kin can grow without advertising! We must be great!

note, will receive shameless bumps from me periodically.

Nice Post! Looking forward to new fellowships!

Thumbs up Re: Knights of MiddleEarth

lol yeah!! :P + 1 to everything above my post

Knights of Middles Earth is still looking for new members. Many of our members are level 55+, an we are becoming active with higher level instances and raids. Lower level players are always welcomed, and new blood is always a joy to see on the server. If interested, please send a tell to one of the following players:

Officers
    Ai
    Gormard
    Ragdalin
    Shine
    Waddles

Alts
    Chouhi
    Fadric
    Caleph
    Devana

Creep-side Contact
    Roarz

See you guys in the field!

Happy 1 year Knights

Grtz on rank 10 mates !

looking for a kin to join for the new year? Why not give the Knights of MiddleEarth a try? We are a tightly knit kinship, small enough that all know eachother, yet large enough for any raid. We range from hardcore veterans to casual new players. Why not give us a try, I can promise you wont regret it

Level 20 GB with Pitchforks

LOL @ GB with pitchforks

I did it with you with my shield and u with a pitchfork loll.
    @ of course there was odie who was like.... whats going on :P oh what fun

Been with a few kins before this and clans on other games, found this to be the most fun out of them all when I joined when we first started out. Epic kinnies.

& glad to have you knights.

Cya in game.

www.knightsome.tk

Alternative Link:
    http://knightsofmiddleearth.guildlaunch.com

Been trying to join but i can't find any of the guys to ask to join hopefully when i do join it will be better then the last kinship I was in.

Quote Originally Posted by EAMike212 View Post
    Been trying to join but i can't find any of the guys to ask to join hopefully when i do join it will be better then the last kinship I was in.
    Hello EAMike Have you tried sending a tell or mail? You can just send me (Gormard) a tell and if im not on at that time just send me a mail.

The list of officers that can be contacted as been update, so see the first post pls~ ^.^

The Knights of MiddleEarth are still recruiting all levels and classes! We are a kin that is almost as old as the server itself, and wish to expand our community and welcome in some new faces. We do weekly instance runs of an instance that someone has requested, as well as events such as deed nights, hide and seek, and race nights. So if your on lotro to enjoy the game with some friends in a drama free environment, give us a try!

See the first post for Contact information!

I have hard time to log in (make account) on kin website , first was different mail from one I have here than that one is already in use... So i will be there when I make new email account sorry about delay.

A shameless bump...

cause of all the new people joining