We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

summon skirmish soldier

i am level 33 hobbit and although i have the summon icon it is grey and wont let me summon him how do i get him active

Re: summon skirmish soldier

Check with skirmish captain and trainer. Do you have a skirmish soldier assigned? It is possible to switch between different soldier types, perhaps your soldier "type" is empty?

Apologies if I am stating the obvious, but skirmish soldiers are only available in skirmishes. Outside of that the icon sill indeed be grey.
    [COLOR=Red][B]TANSTAAFL[/B][/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by mjk47 View Post
    Apologies if I am stating the obvious, but skirmish soldiers are only available in skirmishes. Outside of that the icon sill indeed be grey.
    the problem is when i enter a skirmish the icon stays gray although i have equipped it through the skirmish trainer

When you enter a skirmish, open your skills panel and see if it is grey there. If it isn't drag it to your quick slot bar, if you are in a skirmish and it is grey in the skill panel as well, I would open a support ticket.

There are 2 skirmish soldier skills: Summon Soldier, and Direct Soldier. Direct Soldier is going to be gray until you have Summoned one. Are you sure you are looking at the correct skill?

It will be available only when you have entered a skirmish. I can't remember if it is gray if you already have a soldier summoned.

You can also summon a soldier by clicking on the round soldier icon that appears in the upper left, near your vitals bars and selection target's vitals.
    <<Insert clever sig here>>