We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: VIP Question

VIP Question

I have looked through the Turbine Support Center and I haven't found any answers. My birthday is coming up, my big 19, and I want to buy a VIP Sub for a month or two. Being a broke college student I can only afford that and do not want any automatic withdraws on my account. Is there some prepaid card (CA-USA Area) that I can get to get a short term subscription? If not, then this will be a no go for me.

Thank you.

Re: VIP Question

You could always just set it up, then after you pay your month cancel the subscription... Your VIP will stay active until your month is up, but that way you wont have to worry about having more automatic deductions.

Fair warning though... Once you go VIP it is very hard to go back to non-vip. Esp. if you like the moors.
    [CENTER]Gourdies-R9 Defiler - Zaknafeinz-R9 Defiler & Roudy-R11 Warg, Dwarrowdelf
    [/CENTER]

You can purchase a month long membership for $15 USD or a three month membership for $30 through a credit card. However, each comes with the standard "your membership will be renewed, and charged accordingly, at the end of your current subscription" clause.

As the previous message stated the only way around this is to purchase a subscription for whichever membership you want. Then, before the 30 or 90 day limit expires, inform Turbine that you do not want to renew the subscription.

One thing to be careful of. Don't cancel your subscription immediately as it may prevent your payment from being taken properly. I would wait 3 or so days and then cancel it.
    TANSTAAFL

Quote Originally Posted by mjk47 View Post
    One thing to be careful of. Don't cancel your subscription immediately as it may prevent your payment from being taken properly. I would wait 3 or so days and then cancel it.

^^^Good advice!^^^
    [CENTER]Gourdies-R9 Defiler - Zaknafeinz-R9 Defiler & Roudy-R11 Warg, Dwarrowdelf
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by mjk47 View Post
    Very true, need to wait a few days ...
    [COLOR="Green"]Legoor Hunter 100th[/COLOR]|[COLOR="Red"]Arhire Guardian 95th[/COLOR]|[COLOR="Blue"]Thaminail Runekeeper 95th[/COLOR]|[COLOR="Yellow"]Astrobulis LoreMaster 95th[/COLOR]