We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

How's the server doing?

I haven't played in months due to school.. I originally played on Brandywine but I feel like re-rolling and Crickhollow seems to be full of good new players. Is there any PvMP? Because that's what I'm mainly going to be doing. And is everyone at level cap already?

Thanks everyone
    Wheel of Time is better.. but LOTR is good.

Re: How's the server doing?

I wish I could help you, but I don’t do PvMP, which seems to be your primary interest. Yes, there are a lot of 65’s, but also a good leveling population as well. We’ve got a great community on this server, and I’m happy to make my home here.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000002b366/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

[COLOR="lightblue"]~.~ [I]Real LOTRO PvP happens on the AH.[/I] ~.~[/COLOR]

compared to other servers, Crick's creep ranks are fairly low, but there's still fun to be had on most nights lately (I just came back from a break, myself) Many are vets from other servers too though, so don't let that fool you The only downside is your average inf/ren gain per day is going to be less here than on BW. There are alot of newer freep faces out there as well, and both sides are definitely more skilled than we were when you left.
    "Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible." - Frank Zappa
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000067241/signature.png]Zapwen[/charsig]
    Zapporin - Zapwise - Zapwen - Zapnakh - Zapzug - Zapluk - Zapgash - Zaplakh

I would agree with Zapwen that the creep population is low, so more would be great. As far as freep side the population is pretty high imo as far as the whole game not just the moors. Not really a lack of people in the game at all levels.

The last couple days there have been a full raid fight at least once every day..I mean, youll find more on brandywine for sure, but I enjoy crick PvmP.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140000000006c3/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Freepside leaders tend to be a bit too timid, at least at times when I've played, on one side or the other, but there are a few who have the guts to actually charge in. Creepside leaders might get flamed a lot, but at least they usually do the job.
    Quit.

Find me on Steam and ESO, same name.

Maybe you need to come to the dark side Erlessa =) Too bad reavers don't get the shingshing
    "Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible." - Frank Zappa
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000067241/signature.png]Zapwen[/charsig]
    Zapporin - Zapwise - Zapwen - Zapnakh - Zapzug - Zapluk - Zapgash - Zaplakh

I'm fairly new to LOTRO. I've never been a very good fighter in any game I play. One could argue I should stick with the Sims. But I occasionally like to look around when I get bored with that. While waiting for Skyrim to be released, I thought I would give LOTRO a try.

I play solo mostly due to my limited schedule for playtime. But the last couple of weekends, I've been invited to participate in skirmishes which I don't know a lot about. Both times, I've let my colleagues know that I'm not that great of a player and really don't know what I'm doing. Both times, the leader said it wasn't a problem. They were probably just looking for a warm body to get enough to play.

Both times I've died multiple times and wasn't sure I was much good to the team. But I appreciated the opportunity to play with the "big guys" and see that part of the world. I never got insulted or picked on for being THAT BAD. *laughs*

Every time I've asked for advice using the advice channel, I've gotten a response that was accurate and helpful.

So those have been my experience over the past few weeks. Your mileage may vary. I'm a premium player if that matters.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000002f48a/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Why do you think I don't play both sides, Zapwen? =D

Because I do! And I love them both, creepside increasingly... ^_^
    Quit.

Find me on Steam and ESO, same name.