We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Vale of Andrath (HELP ME)

hi guys ive read alot of the threads about this paticular quest and im still stumped can someone please give me some advice, and i wouldnt like it in co-ordinints

Re: Vale of Andrath (HELP ME)

What is it about the quest that is confusing you?

We cant offer help if we dont know what it is we're helping you with
    HAF-X | ROG Crosshair V Formula Z | AMD FX 9370 4.4Ghz Black | 32Gb RAM | R9 290 4Gb (x2) | LG BD-RE | 500GB Samsung 850 EVO 550/540 SSD | Win10 Pro | WEI - 8.5

If it's just the two scouts you are looking for, look to the eastern most tower on the outer wall of the ruins in the Vale of Andrath. They should be camped around there, tucked away from all the brigands around there.

This should be of assistance http://lorebook.lotro.com/wiki/Quest...ale_of_Andrath

sorry if i wasnt specific i was looking 4 the scouts

okies....

As you come from Bree, down the main road.
    As you see the main Ruins in front of you. You should be able to see a tower off to the left along the cliff face.
    Run up there and there is a ledge you can walk on which takes you to where the scouts are
    HAF-X | ROG Crosshair V Formula Z | AMD FX 9370 4.4Ghz Black | 32Gb RAM | R9 290 4Gb (x2) | LG BD-RE | 500GB Samsung 850 EVO 550/540 SSD | Win10 Pro | WEI - 8.5