We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Cannot Connect

Cannot Connect

Greetings,

Over the past couple of days, I have not been able to connect to Lotro at all. The launch window opens where is says 'connect', 'examine programs', etc., and it just continuously attempts to connect. This is a sudden occurence, with nothing having been changed on my PC as far as I know. Also note that I live in China. Could it have been blocked?

Thanks.

Re: Cannot Connect

Odd if you didnt changed anything, try check recent new programs installed see if any could have any problem like anti-virus, firewalls...

Apart from that try run as administrator, try see if need add LOTRO at firewall trusted aplications...

Prob wasnt much help but good luck!

Exclamation Re: Cannot Connect

no one an connect or move if they were already connected. its like a server wide lag spike or server bombardment, i don't know. But if i have to kill 200+ more lizards in the water works i will end up killing something other then lizards.......

Alas, I too am not able to connect. I guess if it is indeed a server lag spike it will hopefully clear up soon.

Hey hey! I am able to connect again. Thanks guys at Turbine, Lord of the rings Online or whoever. Cool.