We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

I cant pay for VIP... fix it

i wanted to buy lotro vip but it gives me errors like

The system was unable to update your billing information. Please verify your billing information and try again later. If you continue to experience this error, you may wish to try another credit card or contact your issuing bank. To request further assistance, please visit support.turbine.com. [err: 30005]
    The system was unable to update your account at this time due to a system error; we apologize for the inconvenience. If this problem persists, or resulted in any issues in your account, please contact Turbine Customer Service. [err: -2]

i used 2 different visa cards, on different days... both charged with money, both active... tried multiple times...

i live in Estonia, Europe...

why is this happening? how you make a business if you dont allow people to buy from you?

Re: I cant pay for VIP... fix it

The past couple of days many people have been experiencing issues with the credit cards not working. I actually think that most of those issues are with EU players. As haven't heard why people are having these troubles, but my best guess is that it has something to do with the EU/NA server/system merging. I would recommend giving Turbine a call. It's a fairly busy time right now, so if you contact them online, it could be a week or two before you hear back at all.

The 30005 error usually indicates an issue with the verification of your billing address. If you contact your card company, they can verify whether you are entering the correct billing address. You may also find some useful information about updating credit cards in this sticky.

If you continue to have issues after contacting your card company, you will need to contact our Account Support department directly. They will need you to call them directly, as credit card information cannot be accepted via web inquiry. Phone contact information is in my signature.

You may also want to look into getting a VIP Game Time Card from Digital River or PayByCash. These authorized retailers accept various other payment methods that may be of use.

thank you for such a fast reply!

I will look into what you had to say... but does the billing adress acepts symbols as õ, ä, ü etc, although i had tried it both... and should i write it in my local format like street 22-22 or should it be like 22 street, house 22 ... ?

and what is error [err: -2] ?

does digital river and paybycash offer a card that will be sent to my mailbox or they sell the card code online which is more preferable...

thank you

Our billing system will accept characters such as õ, ä, ü etc.

The '-2' error is similar in nature to the 30005 error.

When you purchase a GTC from Digital River, they will send you an email with the code once your payment is processed.

thank you so much for your help!!! i hope it will go well now...

im sorry for my maners, i was realy pissed when i started the topic...

i wish you a good day and and hope your career goes well
    do they have turbine point cards? paybycash digital river?
    Last edited by Aspirinum; Aug 05 2011 at 04:12 PM.