We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Re: Morroval Creep class

Many Morroval do have stunning shadow aoes, so you could give them at least one big shadow aoe, sans stunning and it would fit well with the race.
    NELED GWAITH | OZRAID
    Berla115BRN . Falarfindel46CPT . Feaberry50HNT . Gerania115GRD . Gilauron63WDN . Gwynneth105BUR . Irraniel69CHN . Letheniel115LRM . Lalaithauriell112RNK . Tinuanorel76MNS
    NIMRODEL | ARKENSTONE

Great idea. I really hope they would do this.

What could be added are some fear-based debuffs (like the ones substracting will and fate seen in pve) or tactical shadow dots. But other than that, the class makes a good impression, and I would love to play it.
    Déorwyn, Rank 12 Captain
    Lotro-Wiki: Tharondir

Creeps are crying out for a tactical class. Tactical damage either hit's hard, does nice aoe, or both. I like the idea of morroval and hope it would be a blend of rk (dps) and lm (cc).

/signed

DO IT TURBINE

Wasted effort is wasted, Turbine doesn't care at all about PvMP.

./thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Pedantic View Post
    Wasted effort is wasted, Turbine doesn't care at all about PvMP.

./thread

NELED GWAITH | OZRAID
    Berla115BRN . Falarfindel46CPT . Feaberry50HNT . Gerania115GRD . Gilauron63WDN . Gwynneth105BUR . Irraniel69CHN . Letheniel115LRM . Lalaithauriell112RNK . Tinuanorel76MNS
    NIMRODEL | ARKENSTONE

./signed Female class limited to spiders at the moment another class that is female would be great
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000000fd3e/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by catrean View Post
    ./signed Female class limited to spiders at the moment another class that is female would be great
    Agreed. If you consider that females players are roughly 40% of the lotro playerbase, its a shame that theres no class that they can identify to. OP have a great idea and hopefully someone in Turbine will grab the ball and run with it.

I also like the Angmarim Priestess in old SoA areas and think that would be also a great creep class. We dont have a tactical class and need one badly.
    Chieftain Biohazaard - Rank 12 Defiler
    The Witch Kings Seventh Legion - Brandywine

this would be cool but i don't think it will happen and even if it did turibne would make it suck for solo. It seems to me it is impossible for them to make a creep class that is good for soloing like an rk or champ.

but still you need to put ideas out there so that even if the likenesses that turbine will make a good soloing class for creeps is aproxailmlty 999,999,999,999,999,999,999,99 9,999,999,999, to 1 we need to see if we can get a new class and get to where we can stop playing the same old now starting to get boring classes and give us a reason not to quit this game and give our money to WoW or Star Wars The Old Republic.

I'd roll that.
    In the sea without lees standeth the Bird of Hermes.
    When all his feathers be from him gone, He standeth still here as a stone.
    Here is now both white and red, And all so the stone to quicken the dead
    The Bird of Hermes is my name, Eating my wings to make me tame.

This would be really nice.

A lot of planning went into this. Good job!

someone did some digging....
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d000000009cef/signature.png]Unknown[/charsig]

Really great idea ... but i guess Turbine want only a money thats all ... perhaps they will make it but to roll Morroval probably we will need buy it for 2k Turbine Points

/signed

P.S. Dear Turbine if you care about your players as you say so, please read this thread and listen ideas of players , thank you
    Ashdurbuk (RVR) R11 / Grachuk (WL) R8

" Playing creep is the only difficult challenge in lotro ".
    [url]http://khaosrogues.guildlaunch.com/[/url]

I personally would prefer a Angmarim Sorcerer. With a 30s mez, at least one ranged stun, a ranged AOE root(instant/&/or delayed) anti will & fate debuff skills, a Distract skill for use against NPCs like the Minstrel skill, and maybe a 5.m range aoe stun for when ganked. And other tact. skills.
    Hitchens(r9 warg), Glasgow(R9 LM), Rithun (R6 Captain) Brandywine server.
    I fought alongside Silverest & Wuffles on Gladden when LOTRO began, nowadays on Brandwyne's PvP

Any creep that can fly would be good for me. You know you want to.

I liked this idea back when it was first proposed way back in Shadows of Angmar before we had the Delving of Fror, Outposts, or the Defiler class, and I still like it now.

Morroval Creep class, pretty please!
    Narlinde ~ Minstrel, Singer of the Lament of Windfola

Now this is absolutely fantastic! not only have you put the suggestion forward, youve added up the means to get this in game! as said before it would be pretty simple for turbine to add this given that the morroval isnt a new thing, and there are plenty of appearances already around. I love the range of skills youve listed and it would be brilliant to have this made up, its about time we got a new class!
    Ghostmaw Moonchaser - She-Wolf of The Old Forest.
    Amethysael - Defier of Evil.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2221901000010d899/signature.png]Ghostmaw[/charsig]

I've always thought Merrevail would be a terrible idea. They don't bring anything unique to the table imo.
    A cargúl or Angmarim is the way to go imo.

I really like this idea, but the only thing I would strongly urge the devs -- if this is ever implemented -- to NOT do is make this class screech as much as the mobs do. No seriously. Uruks grunt and groan all the time when fighting. Morroval screech. Can you imagine what having 20 morroval in one area would sound like if their combat noises consisted primarily of that screeching?
    So, I realize it's kind of their thing. But if implemented in PvP please, please limit it.

Otherwise I love love love this idea.
    ~*~Ryssawyn~*~ (RK)
    Acheros (LM) Glitzen (Guard)
    Snozzberries Defiler of great taste.

Since they have wings they should be able to lift themselves off the ground for certain attacks. I wouldn't mind air diving a drop kick on freeps. Should have a skill that lifts them off the ground as a stance for attacks. Not actual flying just hovering as a stance for leg attacks. I like the companion idea gating to new skills as well. The new class should be unique and not easy to master.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryssadis View Post
    Can you imagine what having 20 morroval in one area would sound like if their combat noises consisted primarily of that screeching?
    Yes. It would reduce friend and foe alike to quivering masses of ear pain. Stun players IRL!

Still dreaming of Morroval all these years later...
    NELED GWAITH | OZRAID
    NIMRODEL | ARKENSTONE

Well we did get the new map that so many were certain would never come. Could a new class somewhere down the road be next?
    You gotta chill to take it to the next level.

I'd honestly prefer new classes to a new map. Osgiliath is great and all, but It's so dark I much prefer the open & sunlit Ettenmoors. Although there's nothing wrong with variety.. it's the spice of life.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160000001f6e21/01004/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Good idea and very well thought-out!

Seems like all the creeps now are male (except maybe the spider)?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast