We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 26 to 48 of 48
  1. #26
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Texas!!
    Posts
    35

    Re: Just because we can...Immortal Warriors

    I like the link Havok, maybe Winnie the Pooh can Teach us that one day Wargs and Hunters will one day hug each other and share hobbit legs.

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    133

    Re: Just because we can...Immortal Warriors

    Quote Originally Posted by BloodFear View Post
    Remember that time you failed? Ohhhh wait! that is all the time, kthxbye
    So...you don't use bubbles, Bubbleftw?

    And your sig isn't updating because the leaderboards are down.
    Last edited by Lightdeath; Aug 03 2011 at 01:38 PM.

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    238

    Re: Just because we can...Immortal Warriors

    So what? Do we QQ about Captains using last stand or Champs using AOE stuns? No. It's one of the 5 skills that Warleaders get, so we use it. If you want to complain about it, talk to Turbine.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0100000b96f9/signature.png]Caeser[/charsig]

    "........Most of the time we are reading OOC and talking about water and cookies while on auto-pilot killing people who think EC is a safe haven." -Dachshund

  4. #29
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    25

    Re: Just because we can...Immortal Warriors

    Quote Originally Posted by thegeneral View Post
    So what? Do we QQ about Captains using last stand or Champs using AOE stuns? No. It's one of the 5 skills that Warleaders get, so we use it. If you want to complain about it, talk to Turbine.

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Wow! No one can say anything back to that!! B/c everything he said is so true! GG
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0100001f1475/signature.png]Bubbleftw[/charsig]

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    269

    Re: Just because we can...Immortal Warriors

    Quote Originally Posted by BloodFear View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Wow! No one can say anything back to that!! B/c everything he said is so true! GG
    oh yeah watch me... yes it is one of your 5 skills but its completly fail when all you do is run around with a bunch of WLs and a Defiler all you can do is try and outsurvive, heres a thought try running some dps with all those bubbles maybe then it wont look so pathetic but I doubt it, dont be mad because all you know how to do is pop bubbles and kite.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d00000014f798/01001/signature.png]Thulock[/charsig]
    Token Pothead of Revelations
    Relish the Death and Bathe in its Glory

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    238

    Re: Just because we can...Immortal Warriors

    Quote Originally Posted by shibby5556 View Post
    oh yeah watch me... yes it is one of your 5 skills but its completly fail when all you do is run around with a bunch of WLs and a Defiler all you can do is try and outsurvive, heres a thought try running some dps with all those bubbles maybe then it wont look so pathetic but I doubt it, dont be mad because all you know how to do is pop bubbles and kite.
    LOL

    Freeps do that to the melee creeps anyway. Minis always use bubbles even when they take 5 damage. Also, to your theory that we don't have dps, if that were the case, then we wouldn't get kills. We wouldn't have over half of our members at high ranks. So yea, keep talking on the forums.

    We love that we enrage you with our "We don't die so easily" attitude. Warleaders are much like medics. When one of ours is on the feild, bleeding out, and screaming for his orc mommy, we bubble them. We save lives. Freeps don't like it because you guys want no more of a challenge than a GS run to rank up. When certain freeps don't get that easy renown, and oh my goodness, may even die to a better coordinated group of players, they trash talk on the forums or in game.

    Come play a warleader up to about rank 7 or 8. Get hit by Epic Conclusion for 7,000 damage. Maybe then you can come back and cry more about a skill that, most often does save the life of the char in question. That is under the assumption that the bubble animation goes off and arrives before the target dies, the creep has enough morale to continue to live through the damage still being received while inside the bubble, and he has to get away before it wears off, assuming he doesn't get stun locked and grey barred before then.

    -I work at Taco Bell, and I approved this message.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0100000b96f9/signature.png]Caeser[/charsig]

    "........Most of the time we are reading OOC and talking about water and cookies while on auto-pilot killing people who think EC is a safe haven." -Dachshund

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Texas!!
    Posts
    35

    Re: Just because we can...Immortal Warriors

    You say all we do is run around like tons of Defiler and War-leaders....But Sadly im the only Defiler im the tribe that is active....And the most WLs we usually only have 2-3 war-leader. While Revs run with 3-4 captain, 3 ministrels, and 6 rks...Wait....I forgot creeps are SO OP!

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    269

    Re: Just because we can...Immortal Warriors

    Quote Originally Posted by thegeneral View Post
    LOL

    Freeps do that to the melee creeps anyway. Minis always use bubbles even when they take 5 damage. Also, to your theory that we don't have dps, if that were the case, then we wouldn't get kills. We wouldn't have over half of our members at high ranks. So yea, keep talking on the forums.

    We love that we enrage you with our "We don't die so easily" attitude. Warleaders are much like medics. When one of ours is on the feild, bleeding out, and screaming for his orc mommy, we bubble them. We save lives. Freeps don't like it because you guys want no more of a challenge than a GS run to rank up. When certain freeps don't get that easy renown, and oh my goodness, may even die to a better coordinated group of players, they trash talk on the forums or in game.

    Come play a warleader up to about rank 7 or 8. Get hit by Epic Conclusion for 7,000 damage. Maybe then you can come back and cry more about a skill that, most often does save the life of the char in question. That is under the assumption that the bubble animation goes off and arrives before the target dies, the creep has enough morale to continue to live through the damage still being received while inside the bubble, and he has to get away before it wears off, assuming he doesn't get stun locked and grey barred before then.

    -I work at Taco Bell, and I approved this message.
    Ha open your eyes im a champ not a mini and yeah minis are cheap as all heck no argument there try and use a better example than a super op class and as far as you getting kills ya dont necessarily need alot of dps to kill 2-3 freeps when your running around with 3 wls and a defiler, like I said all your doing is outsurviving, also wargs ussually follow you guys around cleaning up on people who encounter you.. wow alot of your members are high rank... so are plenty of people who dont do much to aquire it.

    Enraged that you survive?? dont want a challenge?? hahahaha, I prefer a challenge when it comes to pvping my motto is Relish the Death, if I have to run into a bunch of NPCs to get a good fight then its on, honestly I like to die when pvping because then i dont feel like im running around stomping on everything I see, that is freakin boring. I personally laugh my butt off when goin group vs group with you guys, im sure it makes some people mad but thats their issue and better cordinated group?? really?? If memory serves me correct last time we fought you group vs group you had more than us + a bunch of militia and we ended up making BANK on points... use all the bubbles you want it is your skill and your right to do so.... and I pvped on creepside before I ever pvped on freep so I know what its like to get hit by a RK for absurd dmg
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d00000014f798/01001/signature.png]Thulock[/charsig]
    Token Pothead of Revelations
    Relish the Death and Bathe in its Glory

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    269

    Re: Just because we can...Immortal Warriors

    Quote Originally Posted by MyLilBroJust View Post
    You say all we do is run around like tons of Defiler and War-leaders....But Sadly im the only Defiler im the tribe that is active....And the most WLs we usually only have 2-3 war-leader. While Revs run with 3-4 captain, 3 ministrels, and 6 rks...Wait....I forgot creeps are SO OP!
    This is laughable for the main reason that Revs as a kin RARELY groups up over 6, we normally either run duos or 4-6 man fellowships in the moors opening a raid up is a last resort for us and only happens when we are clearly outmatched... yeah I know how you ussually run around thats why I said 1 defilfer and 3 WLs in my last post...

    I dont know how many times ive been on creepside pvping and people are like "oh there is a huge revs group" and when I run into that group guess what Thinks is the only member in the entire moors raid, I love how 1 member of revs running with a group of other people constitutes a Revs group. We ussually run 1-2 capts not 3-4, most of the time its a challenge to even get our minis to come out to the moors and we dont even have 6 rks in the kin...

    Edit: ty for helping me pass the time while im at work
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d00000014f798/01001/signature.png]Thulock[/charsig]
    Token Pothead of Revelations
    Relish the Death and Bathe in its Glory

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    238

    Re: Just because we can...Immortal Warriors

    And what rank is you Warleader sir?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0100000b96f9/signature.png]Caeser[/charsig]

    "........Most of the time we are reading OOC and talking about water and cookies while on auto-pilot killing people who think EC is a safe haven." -Dachshund

  11. #36
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    San Jose, California
    Posts
    1,316

    Re: Just because we can...Immortal Warriors

    Thulock you forgot to add the part where we have people killing norbogs so our captains can get defeat responses from across the map.

    [CENTER][SIZE=3][FONT=Impact][COLOR=MediumTurquoise][B][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Teal][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0000000400e3/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/COLOR][/FONT][/B]
    [SIZE=1][COLOR=SandyBrown][SIZE=2][I][FONT=Book Antiqua]"West, North, and South the children of Men spread and wandered, and their joy was the joy of the morning before the dew is dry, when every leaf is green." [/FONT][/I][FONT=Book Antiqua][FONT=Impact][FONT=Fixedsys]- [FONT=Arial][B]The Silmarillion[/B][/FONT] [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [/COLOR][/FONT] [URL="http://my.lotro.com/character/firefoot/nasty/"][COLOR=SlateGray][FONT=Hurry Up]Minstrel[/FONT][/COLOR][/URL] [/SIZE][SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkRed]|[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3] [URL="http://my.lotro.com/character/firefoot/evilblasty/"][FONT=Hurry Up][COLOR=SlateGray]Rune-keeper[/COLOR][/FONT][/URL] [/SIZE][SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkRed]|[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3] [URL="http://my.lotro.com/character/firefoot/balbaroids/"][FONT=Hurry Up][COLOR=SlateGray]Champion[/COLOR][/FONT][/URL] [/SIZE][SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkRed]|[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3] [URL="http://my.lotro.com/character/firefoot/nastier/"][FONT=Hurry Up][COLOR=SlateGray]Captain[/COLOR][/FONT][/URL] [/SIZE][SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkRed]|[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3] [URL="http://my.lotro.com/character/firefoot/inuke/"][FONT=Hurry Up][COLOR=SlateGray]Hunter[/COLOR][/FONT][/URL][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkRed]|[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3] [URL="http://my.lotro.com/character/firefoot/nastiest/"][FONT=Hurry Up][COLOR=SlateGray]Warden[/COLOR][/FONT][/URL][/SIZE][/CENTER]

  12. #37
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    573

    Re: Just because we can...Immortal Warriors

    Now now Thulock, you know it’s not the constant bubbles that makes (or breaks) their reputation server wide. It’s not running with a multiple warleaders/defiler group.

    Bad Guys ran with multiple WL’s back in the day Body, Swartz, Gnull and others. When bubbles came about, they were used often. It’s a great group make up, kind of in a “HoTstackingWardenesque” style. Just outlast your opponent, which makes the in-combat rez so powerful. BG was never lambasted for this playstyle, in fact much respect was given to them. So what’s different?

    The attitude, the brashness… the style. That’s what sets the two groups apart. One group is very outspoken, both in OOC and the boards, talking trash. The other, was essentially silent, and played with much respect for their opponent. One is reviled by Freep-side, and quite a few creep-side, while the other not so.

    I won’t even get into which group performed(s) better.

    Now, I’ve talked with a few IW’ers I like (Greendeer owes me cookies), and others which I just ignore (not /ignore) as I try not to get involved with the smack-talk and complaining, just kill or die and move on. It’s an image that’s been cultivated by a vocal few of IW, unfortunately, the rest have been lumped under that banner (just as happened with Legion back in the day).

    IW, you’ve made yourself targets, relish the role, expect the opposition to gun for you (when they actually come out), expect to get flamed for everything.

    Oh, and unfortunately, rank 6-8 is not considered a high rank anymore. While it’s not a cake walk on this server to do that as the population in the moors is so low… you’re not high ranked. As far as I know (and I could be wrong) the only IW’er that would be considered “ranked” would be Mariawolf, and he/she’s a recent addition, he/she didn’t earn that within IW.

    Play on. Some would even suggest to shut up and play on. But either way… play on.
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0100001012a2/signature.png]Ryvenclaw[/charsig][/CENTER]

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    238

    Re: Just because we can...Immortal Warriors

    We love the fact that we are a target. We love the fact that people try to flame and troll us. We need that attention desperately, because our mommies didn't hug us enough when we were children. We pay to play this game. We play how we like. If you don't like our playstyle, run away.

    -I work at Taco Bell, and I approved this message.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0100000b96f9/signature.png]Caeser[/charsig]

    "........Most of the time we are reading OOC and talking about water and cookies while on auto-pilot killing people who think EC is a safe haven." -Dachshund

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Texas!!
    Posts
    35

    Re: Just because we can...Immortal Warriors

    Ryvenclaw....I owe you no cookies! You owe me Bacon you darn Canadian....

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    269

    Re: Just because we can...Immortal Warriors

    Quote Originally Posted by rivendale34 View Post
    Now now Thulock, you know it’s not the constant bubbles that makes (or breaks) their reputation server wide. It’s not running with a multiple warleaders/defiler group.

    Bad Guys ran with multiple WL’s back in the day Body, Swartz, Gnull and others. When bubbles came about, they were used often. It’s a great group make up, kind of in a “HoTstackingWardenesque” style. Just outlast your opponent, which makes the in-combat rez so powerful. BG was never lambasted for this playstyle, in fact much respect was given to them. So what’s different?
    The attitude, the brashness… the style. That’s what sets the two groups apart. One group is very outspoken, both in OOC and the boards, talking trash. The other, was essentially silent, and played with much respect for their opponent.
    Play on. Some would even suggest to shut up and play on. But either way… play on.
    yeah BG ran a WL heavy group and I love playing against groups like that it makes things really boil down to the wire and whoever comes out on top worked for it and alot of times it goes both ways throughout the times you encounter them.. I already said in my earlier post to do it all they want, im merely saying they need to add more dps but even that wont change most peoples views of them, never said I personally hate how they run a group if I did I wouldnt charge into them and see how many aoes I could get off before I died I would just stay clear of em so they got as little points from me as I could give them.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d00000014f798/01001/signature.png]Thulock[/charsig]
    Token Pothead of Revelations
    Relish the Death and Bathe in its Glory

  16. #41
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    573

    Re: Just because we can...Immortal Warriors

    Quote Originally Posted by MyLilBroJust View Post
    Ryvenclaw....I owe you no cookies! You owe me Bacon you darn Canadian....
    Ummmm... I'm not Canadian! I'm in Texas just like you... scary eh? Now you have no excuse as the shipping charges will be much cheaper! Get to bakin'!
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0100001012a2/signature.png]Ryvenclaw[/charsig][/CENTER]

  17. #42
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    573

    Re: Just because we can...Immortal Warriors

    Quote Originally Posted by shibby5556 View Post
    yeah BG ran a WL heavy group and I love playing against groups like that it makes things really boil down to the wire and whoever comes out on top worked for it and alot of times it goes both ways throughout the times you encounter them.. I already said in my earlier post to do it all they want, im merely saying they need to add more dps but even that wont change most peoples views of them, never said I personally hate how they run a group if I did I wouldnt charge into them and see how many aoes I could get off before I died I would just stay clear of em so they got as little points from me as I could give them.
    I know Thul, I've seen you out there and how to go about business. Other than the first two paragraphs... none of the rest was directed at you (especially the shut up and play part, that's for others) writing composition for clarity fail on my part,
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0100001012a2/signature.png]Ryvenclaw[/charsig][/CENTER]

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    269

    Re: Just because we can...Immortal Warriors

    Quote Originally Posted by rivendale34 View Post
    I know Thul, I've seen you out there and how to go about business. Other than the first two paragraphs... none of the rest was directed at you (especially the shut up and play part, that's for others) writing composition for clarity fail on my part,
    nah more on my part I put it in cz I agree with what you said
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d00000014f798/01001/signature.png]Thulock[/charsig]
    Token Pothead of Revelations
    Relish the Death and Bathe in its Glory

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    11

    Re: Just because we can...Immortal Warriors

    Glad to see IW is still going strong and its members looked down upon by the high-school popular crowd of the Moors. No matter how you cut it, just about everyone in the Moors is a trash-talking scrub. IW just gets hated on cause they talk trash and sweep it up.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d010000261270/signature.png]Dachshund[/charsig]

  20. #45
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    MD, USA
    Posts
    2,424

    Re: Just because we can...Immortal Warriors

    Quote Originally Posted by thegeneral View Post
    Also, to your theory that we don't have dps, if that were the case, then we wouldn't get kills. We wouldn't have over half of our members at high ranks. So yea, keep talking on the forums.[/qoute]
    Bubbles are only part of the issue. That plus your uber kiting skills allow you to prolong the fight until 4:1 creep to freep ratio that you require to win is achieved

    Quote Originally Posted by shibby5556 View Post
    ..I pvped on creepside before I ever pvped on freep so I know what its like to get hit by a RK for EEEEPPPPPIIIIIC dmg
    Fix that for ya Thu.

    BubblesFTW:


    Last edited by doug01; Aug 10 2011 at 11:23 PM.
    "...FF is still the best server period, its like the Texas of Lotro"-Bace

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    269

    Re: Just because we can...Immortal Warriors

    Quote Originally Posted by PGCB View Post
    Glad to see IW is still going strong and its members looked down upon by the high-school popular crowd of the Moors. No matter how you cut it, just about everyone in the Moors is a trash-talking scrub. IW just gets hated on cause they talk trash and sweep it up.
    haha they sweep it up thats funny... Yes I am so cool, I sit in the corner with all the hott girls and jocky guys yeahhhh im awesome!! btw IW you had quite the large group out tonight with lots of dps, had some fun fights and fun deaths
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d00000014f798/01001/signature.png]Thulock[/charsig]
    Token Pothead of Revelations
    Relish the Death and Bathe in its Glory

  22. #47

    Re: Just because we can...Immortal Warriors

    I soloed Ravenbreeze.....Win/ Rainbows make me happy. Double Rainbow omg. Know what im talking aboot eh clubbin seals for life..Canadian.

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Texas!!
    Posts
    35

    Cool Re: Just because we can...Immortal Warriors

    Ryvenclaw...I cant bake cookies....I will burn them! Can i buy them at Taco Bell from Caesar??? And dont stalk me because i live in Texas and your a Warg...


    +1 Rep for Balidor for Bubbles Video....Because i was in Immortal Warriors Vent and i hear We need more Bubbles!
    Last edited by MyLilBroJust; Aug 11 2011 at 02:16 AM.

 

 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload