We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Where do i find dwarf iron ore?

where could i find a lot of dwarf-iron ore and khazad-iron?(i think thats how to spell it)
    Phantom 410 | ASUS Maximus VI Hero | Overclocked I7-4770k 3.5GHz @ 4.2GHz | 16Gb RAM | Corsair HX850 PSU | 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 770 | Corsair H80I Hydro Cooler

Re: Where do i find dwarf iron ore?

trollshaws, misty mountians, angmar for dwarf iron.

moria, lothlorien, mirkwood, enedwaith for khazzad iron.
    Last edited by B_A_R_T_Z; Jul 29 2011 at 11:27 AM.
    ~ TO THE KING !!!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120300000009b4e7/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

In my opinion, the best place to farm Dwarf-Iron is the western shores of Lake Evendim in the Evendim zone. That area has lots of ore to mine and the mobs aren't as high level as in some other areas. If you're character is level 50 everything in that area will be gray to you and present no opposition.

Khazad-Iron is a couple tiers above that. However, my suggestion would be the Lothlorien zone. There are few agro mobs (most just threaten) and there's lots of ore nodes. You can ride in big circles through that zone picking up ore all day while only occasionally getting dismounted by a sneaky, stealthed Lynx.

However, if you're planning to farm ore nodes with the character in your signature (level 17) then you may have better luck farming the auction house. In Evendim you're going to find mobs around level 40 and in Lothlorien you'll find mobs around level 60. Those are estimates, I don't know the actual levels of the mobs in those zones exactly, but I think I'm pretty close.

Thanks for the replys i managed to find it with your help
    Phantom 410 | ASUS Maximus VI Hero | Overclocked I7-4770k 3.5GHz @ 4.2GHz | 16Gb RAM | Corsair HX850 PSU | 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 770 | Corsair H80I Hydro Cooler

Quote Originally Posted by Ash2610 View Post
    Thanks for the replys i managed to find it with your help
    I'm glad we were able to help!

Quote Originally Posted by TheREALify View Post
    In my opinion, the best place to farm Dwarf-Iron is the western shores of Lake Evendim in the Evendim zone.
    Off to Everswim I must go then... Having so much fun in Moria I forgot to level prospecting ... OOPS!

Now why are there no good maps for Dwarf ore collecting...LOL
    WINDFOLA: Tsuhelm Hunter lv62 LANDROVAL: Tsudryt Captain lv62 LAURELIN: Opopa Burgler lv22 WITHYWINDLE: Tsukuld Rune-keeper lv85

WP blog: Tsuhelm