We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 92 of 100 FirstFirst ... 42 82 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... LastLast
Results 2,276 to 2,300 of 2497

Thread: Good 1v1 Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Vaapad View Post
    Sazh, Gandoras, Faery, Femba, Cirnaen, Jkgorn, Praetoriann, and anyone else I fought last night...

Excellent bouts.
    Pretty embarrassing show on my part. I'll endeavor to put up a more suitable fight in the future.

But yeah. Thanks for the 1v1's to Vaapad, Thy on dog/reaver, Dav, Bayonet, Garam and anyone else I missed from last night.
    [CENTER]
    [IMG]http://i308.photobucket.com/albums/kk321/jdcasy/ApexFlight_zps07fef3b4.png[/IMG][COLOR=#a9a9a9]
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#999999][B]~ Cirq - r13 LM - Apex - Elendilmir [/B]// [B]Cirone of Windfola ~[/B][B][I]
    "Sometimes survival comes down to not being hit. Actually, most times."[/I] [/B][/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

Good stuff tonight in front of TR.

Moof, you are the only LM who times the blinding flash up with my drink deep the way vaapad does. Really messes me up (I lose the pips, the damage AND the heal). Fun fights.

Gando... Scribe a new ending and Virulent made the first fight hilarious. Of course you atomized me for an encore.

Healred sorry man, I just have to kite glory champs. Tried to make melee passes enough for you to counter. I know it's an awkward sort of thing, you should give fervor a chance.

Even my Signature is trolling!

Quote Originally Posted by Vaapad View Post
    Sazh, Gandoras, Faery, Femba, Cirnaen, Jkgorn, Praetoriann, and anyone else I fought last night...

Excellent bouts.
    tyvm sir. Hopefully one day I'll adapt and learn how to counter you better=]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042080000001256ee/01004/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Thanks for all the great 2vs2s and 1vs1s last night I had heaps of fun.Special thanks to Slaeg,we fought 1vs1 twice,I decided to not not use blight and flies to see how things went.First fight was close but I lost and second one I won.It was really good long fights that ultimately came down to debuffs and power management.Thanks Slaeg you are a fine player and I much enjoy our fights.
    ~~~Boomshockalaka-2~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Sezneg View Post
    you should give fervor a chance.
    stage fright or what?
    "death is nothing to us, for when we are.. death has not come. And when death has finally come, we are not"
    R7 Spider/R11 Reaver - R13/R11 Champion

Azsouth remove yourself from this thread and delete your Warg

Attacks me AFK and then when losing flees our 1vs1 into LC

3 Fountain Street, Bromburg, Bree Homesteads
    Quote Originally Posted by PureWorgNakh View Post
    Azsouth remove yourself from this thread and delete your Warg

Attacks me AFK and then when losing flees our 1vs1 into LC

you where not afk, you burned pledge and dwarf endurance instantly as well as any other CD you had and guess what

I got the points :P
    -Azsouth the Hand of Doom of Elendilmir, Rank 15 Warg
    Originator of the 1st Good 1v1 Thread (Meneldor)

Quote Originally Posted by Rohan1240 View Post
    you where not afk, you burned pledge and dwarf endurance instantly as well as any other CD you had and guess what

I got the points :P
    PvNPC?

Isn't this called the '1v1' thread? Not the 1v1+lumber camp thread?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperCoolGuy23 View Post
    PvNPC?

Isn't this called the '1v1' thread? Not the 1v1+lumber camp thread?
    i never intended on 1v1ing him, i knew he wasn't afk and i knew he would follow me into lc, i hadn't planed on him blowing every CD a dwarf guard has, i'm also not the one who brought it up in this thread, i merely replied stating that in the end i got the points and all he was left w/ was rage (rage enough to come to the forums and cry).

now...

from the terrible keep hugging never 1v1ing r14 overlord hand of doom warg that sucks at everything he does.

Azsouth

Nice 1v1 in the delv lastnight, Azsouth. That is, until you ran and disappeared when you were about to lose. I'm sorry my 8 audacity was too much for you to handle. Maybe next time I'll use some lvl50 pve gear.

Quote Originally Posted by PureWorgNakh View Post
    How ironic the originator of this thread is the #1 Zergling on the server
    And wants absolutely nothing to do with a "good 1v1" should it ever happen.

Quote Originally Posted by KillGore81 View Post
    Nice 1v1 in the delv lastnight, Azsouth. That is, until you ran and disappeared when you were about to lose. I'm sorry my 8 audacity was too much for you to handle. Maybe next time I'll use some lvl50 pve gear.

And wants absolutely nothing to do with a "good 1v1" should it ever happen.
    o you must be the champ that I caught going into the delving at ost last night, you bubbled twice, did several small heals and your champ full heal, seems to me your just angry I denied you the points instead of standing there and letting you kill me, you claim you are looking for fair 1v1's yet you spam CD's like your eating candy, next time I'll stand there for you to kill me as you would prefer, as it seems you are more interested in rank farming and tooting your own horn (literally you used it like 5 times in that fight) than fair fights. In the end I did what I had intended, slowed you from getting to your objective and detoured freeps from taking our last boss at the time as I'm sure you called me out in the delving and we got to hold onto it for most of the night.

o you must be the champ that I caught going into the delving at ost last night, you bubbled twice, did several small heals and your champ full heal, seems to me your just angry I denied you the points instead of standing there and letting you kill me, you claim you are looking for fair 1v1's yet you spam CD's like your eating candy, next time I'll stand there for you to kill me as you would prefer, as it seems you are more interested in rank farming and tooting your own horn (literally you used it like 5 times in that fight) than fair fights. In the end I did what I had intended, slowed you from getting to your objective and detoured freeps from taking our last boss at the time as I'm sure you called me out in the delving and we got to hold onto it for most of the night.
    Holy...

I heard you were delusional but now I get to witness it first hand. No Azsouth, I did not pop a single CD. The ONLY thing I used was bracing attack. Not a single bubble, adamant, pot of any kind, sprint, dire need... NOTHING. I'm beginning to wonder if you even even know what champ CD's look like.

You know, I feel that the concept of good 1v1s is lost on you. So, in the spirit of keeping within the highest traditions of good 1v1s between all freeps and creeps alike, I hereby revoke your title of "Originator of the good 1v1 thread" and humbly take it upon myself.

I refer you to my sig. Please remove it from yours.
    Last edited by KillGore81; Jun 01 2013 at 06:45 PM.

Killgore we rarely see eye to eye but I appreciate you taking ownership of the Good 1vs1 thread

I have learned from Vanguard that 1vs1s are all that truly matter in the game. Even if your kinship gets destroyed in open field battle by trash Creeps, as long as you dominate the 1vs1 Fight Clubs then you are still considered best of the best

Quote Originally Posted by KillGore81 View Post
    Holy...

I heard you were delusional but now I get to witness it first hand. No Azsouth, I did not pop a single CD. The ONLY thing I used was bracing attack. Not a single bubble, adamant, pot of any kind, sprint, dire need... NOTHING. I'm beginning to wonder if you even even know what champ CD's look like.

You know, I feel that the concept of good 1v1s is lost on you. So, in the spirit of keeping within the highest traditions of good 1v1s between all freeps and creeps alike, I hereby revoke your title of "Originator of the good 1v1 thread" and humbly take it upon myself.

I refer you to my sig. Please remove it from yours.
    1st I'v been around for 6 years now, I think I know what CD's look like, you can say to the contrary but the fact is your a CD spammer just like the rest of Vanguard in 1v1's (unless of course it's against kinmates on creepside in which case they have worked out who will win which fight before they even take place)

as for you taking over the 1v1 thread, I literally LOL at you and your attempts, you vanguard people have always been jealous that, I, a high ranked warg won't give any in your kin the honor of a 1v1 because all you people do is rely on crutches for wins against non kined creeps, well, it's an example of yet another thing you and your kind will never be able to take away from me despite your best efforts, just like getting rank 15 by zerging you and your kinmates will be. fact is any freep that claims to be looking for fair 1v1's these last two updates is flat out lying even if they believe it themselves, your looking to farm rank at this point and I will not allow you to do it on me. please flame on, all I ask is that you start a compiled thread of what a trash warg I am so that way all the freep complaints can go to their proper spot, that way it doesn't clutter this thread with flames and spam of a jealous few on the off chance a good 1v1 does actually happen this update, or let the thread die a natural forum death if, as I suspect, good 1v1's cease to happen these next few updates.

all I ask is that you start a compiled thread of what a trash warg I am.
    One already exists. It's called the good 1v1 thread and I am the originator of it.
    Last edited by KillGore81; Jun 01 2013 at 08:28 PM.

Kilgore confirmed as originator of the good 1v1 thread

Az.... You have not been gone for 6 months I fought you 14 times just last month. Of which you ran from 2 and lost all but 2 where I gimped myself and we doubled.
    "You sleep well at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on your behalf."
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/02204000000100f32/signature.png]Succubuss[/charsig]

TIL zerging w/ Flash Mob is considered the more respectable thing to do than actually challenging oneself in this increasingly pointless game.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420801000023be94/signature.png]Harmlesspuppy[/charsig]

Billsimmons

Even if lotro become a totally pointless game, I hope you guys will stay there forever .
    Last edited by chaironoke; Jun 03 2013 at 06:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by chaironoke View Post
    Even if lotro become a totally pointless game, I hope you guys will stay there forever .
    I'll wait for you forever!* We miss you!

*Until my sub runs out. I've already canceled again.
    [IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/2qxlqbl.jpg[/IMG]

Nice kiting/Webbed Earth/Fearing even with the NPC helping you Stickeez

The great Spider cannot dare risk a death in PVP. Pathetic

1st I'v been around for 6 years now, I think I know what CD's look like, you can say to the contrary but the fact is your a CD spammer just like the rest of Vanguard in 1v1's (unless of course it's against kinmates on creepside in which case they have worked out who will win which fight before they even take place)

as for you taking over the 1v1 thread, I literally LOL at you and your attempts, you vanguard people have always been jealous that, I, a high ranked warg won't give any in your kin the honor of a 1v1 because all you people do is rely on crutches for wins against non kined creeps, well, it's an example of yet another thing you and your kind will never be able to take away from me despite your best efforts, just like getting rank 15 by zerging you and your kinmates will be. fact is any freep that claims to be looking for fair 1v1's these last two updates is flat out lying even if they believe it themselves, your looking to farm rank at this point and I will not allow you to do it on me. please flame on, all I ask is that you start a compiled thread of what a trash warg I am so that way all the freep complaints can go to their proper spot, that way it doesn't clutter this thread with flames and spam of a jealous few on the off chance a good 1v1 does actually happen this update, or let the thread die a natural forum death if, as I suspect, good 1v1's cease to happen these next few updates.
    Your weird teary-eyed rants get you targeted first for death far more than whatever self perceived importance you attribute to your meaningless rank symbol.
    "death is nothing to us, for when we are.. death has not come. And when death has finally come, we are not"
    R7 Spider/R11 Reaver - R13/R11 Champion

Very long and fun 1v1 on Lug ramp, Aetheria, even though you were the victor in the end. Good fun. Also, I appreciate the fact that your kinnies let us go at it. Keep bringing the fights! Remember, hob nob the job slob, always...

-Helenkeller
    Last edited by Toast3569; Jun 03 2013 at 07:30 PM.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by KristTsirk View Post
    I've already canceled again.
    One less Zergling....

Page 92 of 100 FirstFirst ... 42 82 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... LastLast