We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 90 of 100 FirstFirst ... 40 80 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... LastLast
Results 2,226 to 2,250 of 2497

Thread: Good 1v1 Thread

Venomz, Good fights yo!

Fuzzie, Good fun dude, but your rusty man, get back into shape!

Bowflex, im glad the freep raid interrupted our 1v1 at GV, your just too good for me, please unleash your vengeance.

Whiskeyinmytummy, very enjoyable fights. Although i havent fought many wargs on E recently, i can tell your very good. Water-lore is a total #$#$#$ in every way though, stupid skill.

When i reach 13 aud, water-lore probably wont be needed at all. So look forward to some decent fights.

--

P.S Thanks Stickeez for stopping the zerg from stomping me while we 1v1 up the path from GTA.

Orakhodegos,

I enjoyed the fights as well. You are a very skilled LM. I noticed that you were lacking audacity and look forward to having some fights at 13 aud. Sorry you got zerged there at the end but it was not at GG. Thank you again for the fun fights.

Slaeg,

I had great fun battling you as well. A couple fights were so up and down! I was sure I was going to win and then I was splattered by your ents! Awesome fights.

Araphorn,
    I'll try to give ya a better fight next time.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420801000028a789/signature.png]Whiskeyinmytummy[/charsig]

Decent fights Huntemup, Grambash and whiskey.
    Gandolfien - Acta Non Verba

Achmetha/Yewl - Stainless

Quote Originally Posted by Araphorn View Post
    So, your 'customs' involve popping full burrow heals and 100% reflects also in fair 1v1s? (Fair = Your opposition not popping any sort of cool-downs themselves or handicapping you in any other way).
    Upon returning the the game in U10 (after being away almost the entirety of RoR), it took me a few weeks to feel out the current "do's and don'ts" of 1v1 circles. I no longer run the heal burrow trait outside of raids, and I save reflect for very specific instances where other cooldowns are involved.

Or is it because your CC spam/fear kiting with dots, along with catch prey, against melee classes, is not enough?
    First, you cannot both kite someone, AND utilize catch-prey. If you don't use range to break it when given the chance... that doesn't sound like a problem on my end ;p

I vary how much I kite my opponent based on who they are. I pretty much never kite Illthallion, who uses bracing attack very sparingly and fights in fervor.

You are... if I recall correctly, someone who 1v1s in glory stance, which requires much more kiting on my part.

It would be very interesting to have a more movement based fight, and probably more fun for you to boot. Unfortunately, the self healing available to you in melee range very easily overcomes my sustained DPS. I am required to prevent as much of your healing as I can.

P.S: Before you deny this, keep in mind I have you screenshotted, at good grims, in a 1v1 scenario, where I have all cool-downs available, i.e; I have not popped any, and you are in a heal-burrow. Which if I remember right, after you popped out of your burrow, you called in a zerg, at a good 1v1 area, and for a 1v1 you could not win.
    I've NEVER called in ANYONE to attack someone I am sparring in a 1v1 circle. I recall you being involved in a bit of a skirmish at good grimm involving a misunderstanding with Dhru (I fought him under the impression he would hold back heals, as that is what is required to have any sort of semblance of a decent fight between a minstrel and spider). However, I think you are mistaken as to the situation in question.

Are you for real? The whole notion of 1v1s seem to confuse you. Yet here you are, preaching what is right or wrong. Every 1v1 circle I've been in, someone's had a problem going on with you, or vice-versa. If you can't win a fight or 1v1 against a certain freep, don't pick the fight, and don't fight the freep. Because then, you wouldn't have to make excuses or pop cool-downs/call in a zerg to win.
    I've been involved in 1v1 circles on this server since pre-moria. You seem to be one of the few people in all the years who takes umbrage with me.

The notion of only trying to fight people you are sure to beat seems to run counter to the whole point of sparring someone.

Even my Signature is trolling!

Quote Originally Posted by lionoil View Post
    P.S Thanks Stickeez for stopping the zerg from stomping me while we 1v1 up the path from GTA.
    I'm glad to see you back Ocka, looking forward to some fights.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by lionoil View Post

When i reach 13 aud, water-lore probably wont be needed at all. So look forward to some decent fights.
    :O /faints. You should convert Uggae to your way of thinking
    Rank 15 Blackarrow HinderSpam
    55,000 Killing Blows and Counting

Cherry Pickers

Truth be told, 1vs1s are usually nothing more than pre-arranged "cherry-picked" spars and I have noticed the players who frequent these 1vs1 circles are usually the ones who can't handle a death in PVP. They love the 1vs1s because they can choose an opponent who has little to no chance of victory.

Last edited by PureWorgNakh; May 01 2013 at 06:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HinderSpam View Post
    :O /faints. You should convert Uggae to your way of thinking
    I beat you with no wl 1 aud and cosmetic gear. Should i break my fingers to 1v1 you?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/04207000000097513/signature.png]Uggae[/charsig]

Thumbs down Moving Target + Fire Trap 1vs1

Quote Originally Posted by BushedoSZ View Post
    I beat you with no wl 1 aud and cosmetic gear. Should i break my fingers to 1v1 you?
    Good to know the MT + FT "IWIN" button doesn't always award Dren with free points

Sadly, he has done it enough times to max rank...

Fun fights AUS 1v1 crowd (my rust is slowly being torn off me!)

The only reason to play AUS time anymore is to mess around with you guys, keep it up!
    Hi!

Quote Originally Posted by BushedoSZ View Post
    I remember no such thing.

1v1s turn to &&&& when it went 4 blue OPs

Thanks for fights Ekk and Gram.
    Bigslick

Quote Originally Posted by Sezneg View Post
    I'm glad to see you back Ocka, looking forward to some fights.
    Will be interesting to see your reaction vs another class who can spam debuffs and CC the entire fight

Lore Masters are the Spider's nemesis
    Last edited by PureWorgNakh; May 02 2013 at 07:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PureWorgNakh View Post
    Lore Masters are the Spider's nemesis
    Ekklektik vs. Vaapad, who would win?

Discuss.
    Bigslick

Quote Originally Posted by 87_Suited View Post

Discuss.
    Worgnakh...

Quote Originally Posted by 87_Suited View Post

Discuss.
    Everyone able to watch that fight would be a winner.

I would lean towards Vaapad though.

Hanzell vs God

Hanzell wins (parses 6.5k dps)

Quote Originally Posted by SuperCoolGuy23 View Post
    Hanzell vs God

Hanzell wins (parses 6.5k dps)
    Sounds like the script to Star Trek V to me.

Love these cheap BAs who rely on traps for victory in 1vs1

Ohgee

Not really a 1v1, more like 5v2, but that was fun. Diff wargs and you guys would have mauled me. WaterLore is admittedly OP, but I was running 9 Aud instead of gear swapping for the skill, so I felt it was somewhat fair.

Anyhow, thanks again.

Dearest Musashii,

Next time I'm just sitting there watching you kill trolls, go ahead and finish your trolls. I have a soft spot for solo cappies and was waiting for you to not have npcs.
    [IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/2qxlqbl.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Sezneg View Post

I've NEVER called in ANYONE to attack someone I am sparring in a 1v1 circle. I recall you being involved in a bit of a skirmish at good grimm involving a misunderstanding with Dhru (I fought him under the impression he would hold back heals, as that is what is required to have any sort of semblance of a decent fight between a minstrel and spider). However, I think you are mistaken as to the situation in question.

The notion of only trying to fight people you are sure to beat seems to run counter to the whole point of sparring someone.
    Lies and other words..... Actions are louder then words type all you want your actions reveal your true character.
    "You sleep well at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on your behalf."
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/02204000000100f32/signature.png]Succubuss[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Mars0621 View Post
    Lies and other words..... Actions are louder then words type all you want your actions reveal your true character.
    Wodiz, you have no room to talk, lol
    Rank 15 Blackarrow HinderSpam
    55,000 Killing Blows and Counting

Excellent 1v1s at Good-grim with Crudscrounger, Davs, Glura, Grambash, Bowflex, Venomz and anyone else I missed. Thanks for the fights.
    Last edited by Araphorn; May 06 2013 at 03:27 AM.

Excellent 1v1s at Good-grim with Crudscrounger, Davs, Glura, Grambash, Bowflex, Venomz and anyone else I missed. Thanks for the fights.
    Cheers Araphorn, not only are you a beast, but you're a classy guy as well. You were taking it easy on me anyhow. I will be trying to get my warging back up to snuff.

Cheers for the 1v1s Araphorn, Wulfeng, Celegwen, and Kio. Good stuff!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420800000013320a/signature.png]Rosenthal[/charsig]

All of us knob heads miss you Sylidor - R.I.P.

Page 90 of 100 FirstFirst ... 40 80 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... LastLast