We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 37 of 100 FirstFirst ... 27 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 47 87 ... LastLast

Thread: Good 1v1 Thread

Re: Good 1v1 Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Tarro04 View Post
    Lot of good points - I don't trait the WA trait for SD, mines at a minute. Again the reasoning for glory is just to change things up - I spent half a book once running around in ardour just to see how it was, somewhat similar concept since my playtime is limited and the moors can sometimes get boring of the same ol same. Just adding a bit of spice!
    Fair enough, but I think you lose more than you gain in a blue line setup.#
    I like the extra armor and crit defense perma-hedge can give you, as well as the free BA, I like it because I can pull off a lot of 2v1's now (which is what I was getting more and more of toward the end of the last book and since I've come out this book). I've pulled out with some 2v1 wins, or at least taking one down before I go down with the enhanced survivability.#
    Don't quote me on this but I'm fairly certain armour rating applies ~20% of its rating to tactical mitigation ( which means around ~600 tactical mitigation from hedge on a 3k armour buff), if you were to simply swap in the finesse/mitigation cloak sarchol and mitigation/inc healing neck (both from pits t2 iirc) you'd gain over 3,000 tactical mitigation. Previous to this book 2-3v1's weren't a problem, but realistically it'll be against new players, bad players or greenies. Since the pace has slowed considerably it gives people alot more time to react or think about skill choice. The power regen in glory also basically forces you to trait vigour of champions.

I don't even feel like crit defence is an important stat anymore, creep criticals are sort of low and underwhelming. Parry/wound resist is more or less negated by finesse, too.

However, I tried it against a r7 defiler today and with their power drain and dots/hots there is no way it would work. Defilers are looking mighty tough. But against warg/warg or warg/spider or reaver/warg it makes a fun fight.
    It was pretty difficult to kill good defilers before the update, I'm nearly positive you'll need the full Fervour set to do so now.

Good fights Fibur, always a challenge. I don't want to see you when you get more audacity... Thanks for watching me kill the 3 BAs derping around. I think that was a first for me having 3 BAs all use MT at once. Good laugh that I even killed one.

Good fights Vsnack. I was hoping your buddy Lebron wouldn't bubble you at the end, but no hard feelings.
    [CENTER][FONT=Garamond][B][COLOR=#424242]« [COLOR=#FF0000]S[/COLOR]eyz [COLOR=#FF0000]V[/COLOR]anguard - R14 »[/COLOR][/B][/FONT]

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042040000000a4551/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by zaskoda View Post
    Fair enough, but I think you lose more than you gain in a blue line setup.#

Don't quote me on this but I'm fairly certain armour rating applies ~20% of its rating to tactical mitigation ( which means around ~600 tactical mitigation from hedge on a 3k armour buff), if you were to simply swap in the finesse/mitigation cloak sarchol and mitigation/inc healing neck (both from pits t2 iirc) you'd gain over 3,000 tactical mitigation. Previous to this book 2-3v1's weren't a problem, but realistically it'll be against new players, bad players or greenies. Since the pace has slowed considerably it gives people alot more time to react or think about skill choice. The power regen in glory also basically forces you to trait vigour of champions.

I don't even feel like crit defence is an important stat anymore, creep criticals are sort of low and underwhelming. Parry/wound resist is more or less negated by finesse, too.

It was pretty difficult to kill good defilers before the update, I'm nearly positive you'll need the full Fervour set to do so now.
    Yeah I wear the cloak from pits t2 in the moors constantly now, I have gotten my tact. mitigation high enough to the point of high ranked BA dots to tic around 70-80, iirc from fighting Thraang the other day.

And I agree with the defilers, I did probably a dent into his power at most.

Thanks for all the fights today, had some pretty good ones and look forward to more to come!
    LOTRO - Active
    Third Marshall Icedragon Ninja, Fool of Elendilmir
    Commander Icefangs Frostbite, Hobbit-Foe of Elendilmir

Starcraft 2 - Active

Nice fights, Ziggizig and Koolbeans.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420801000017f1f4/signature.png]Ohgee[/charsig]

[COLOR=#a9a9a9]a.k.a.[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff0000][B]Tyrant Grizlark, Bane of the West[/B][/COLOR]

Thanks for the fun fights on CM, Naegling, Arathain-1, Arindhias and Jkgorn.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420801000017f1f4/signature.png]Ohgee[/charsig]

[COLOR=#a9a9a9]a.k.a.[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff0000][B]Tyrant Grizlark, Bane of the West[/B][/COLOR]

Thanks for the fun 1v1s, Swashy, Homebrew, Ecrelluck plus whomever i missed.
    Gandolfien - Acta Non Verba

Achmetha/Yewl - Stainless

Quote Originally Posted by gmb79 View Post
    Thanks for the fun fights on CM, Naegling, Arathain-1, Arindhias and Jkgorn.
    I'll just be derping on one foot until I manage to grab some audacity. Thanks for taking it easy on me though <3
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042060100001fcf60/signature.png]Moshiach[/charsig]
    [B][COLOR=#ff0000]R8 Warleader | R7[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff0000]Warg; Elendilmir[/COLOR][/B]

Quote Originally Posted by Odin_of_Freyr View Post
    Good fights Fibur, always a challenge. I don't want to see you when you get more audacity... Thanks for watching me kill the 3 BAs derping around. I think that was a first for me having 3 BAs all use MT at once. Good laugh that I even killed one.

Good fights Vsnack. I was hoping your buddy Lebron wouldn't bubble you at the end, but no hard feelings.
    Was all this with or without Illthalion helping you?

Or were you both "soloing" ?

Hard to understand what "1 vs 1" means these days

Seriously Felhope?

As OP as Minis are you really need to run to EC ?

Your health never dropped below 80%...you still run to the NPC

Coldfells Sergeant incapacitated you.

Iolex you are getting slow my friend

A Pro Burg would have never let the NPC helping you get the KB

Kauty good 1 vs 1

Im ranking you #45 of 46 Burgs on the server

Spikerush not sure if you meant to allow my DoTs a chance to get you but if so then +Respect

You've earned 188 infamy points.

Quote Originally Posted by zaskoda View Post
    Fortunately, Homebrew is the only good defiler on E.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420800000009cc44/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by gimli4480 View Post
    Fortunately, Homebrew is the only good defiler on E.
    Stupidly inaccurate statement is stupidly inaccurate.

Even my Signature is trolling!

Thanks for the fights, Telemechtar, Barol, Chapel and Ziggizig, as well as anyone else I may have forgotten to mention.

Quote Originally Posted by gmb79 View Post
    Thanks for the fights, Telemechtar, Barol, Chapel and Ziggizig, as well as anyone else I may have forgotten to mention.
    Didn't except 1v1s from you,but was great still trying to find way how to kill you,really tough BA

thanks for the fun to you and everyone showed up there
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/04208000000233a03/signature.png]Barol[/charsig]

Don't open
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyzyOnOh9A8[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Netron View Post
    Didn't except 1v1s from you,but was great still trying to find way how to kill you,really tough BA
    lol....words

Really Iolex?

15 Total Knives Out attacks (removed auto-attacks from log)

Exploit or ?

Iolex scored a critical hit with Knives Out on Purebloodnakh for 849 Beleriand damage to Morale
    Iolex scored a hit with Knives Out (1) on Purebloodnakh for 210 damage to Morale.
    Iolex scored a hit with Knives Out (2) on Purebloodnakh for 263 damage to Morale
    Iolex scored a hit with Knives Out (3) on Purebloodnakh for 351 damage to Morale
    Iolex scored a hit with Knives Out (3) on Purebloodnakh for 351 damage to Morale.
    Iolex scored a hit with Knives Out (3) on Purebloodnakh for 351 damage to Morale.
    Iolex scored a hit with Knives Out (3) on Purebloodnakh for 351 damage to Morale
    .Iolex scored a hit with Knives Out (3) on Purebloodnakh for 351 damage to Morale.
    Iolex scored a hit with Knives Out(3) on Purebloodnakh for 351 damage to Morale.

Quote Originally Posted by PurebloodWorg View Post
    Really Iolex?

15 Total Knives Out attacks (removed auto-attacks from log)

Exploit or ?

Iolex scored a critical hit with Knives Out on Purebloodnakh for 849 Beleriand damage to Morale
    Iolex scored a hit with Knives Out (1) on Purebloodnakh for 210 damage to Morale.
    Iolex scored a hit with Knives Out (2) on Purebloodnakh for 263 damage to Morale
    .Iolex scored a hit with Knives Out (3) on Purebloodnakh for 351 damage to Morale.
    Iolex scored a hit with Knives Out(3) on Purebloodnakh for 351 damage to Morale.
    Witchcraft I say! BURN HIM!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042080000001762a5/01005/signature.png]Freestylez[/charsig]

Sharkzor R9 Hunter ~ Sharkfrenzy R8 Champion ~ Freestylez R12Burglar

Quote Originally Posted by R_Shark View Post
    Witchcraft I say! BURN HIM!
    Is that a new buff or ?

Never seen that many so fast

Is that a new buff or ?

'Oh these knives maaaan!!!!'

Quote Originally Posted by notacavetroll View Post
    'Oh these knives maaaan!!!!'

Totally reminds me of Syldor.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420800000009cc44/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Oh man, fuzzie. I had no pots! And that second one (third one I guess) would have been a double kb by the looks of it. Grrr.

I think that was the closest I have ever come, Fibur. The first one, not the second one although I did like my 275 dev crit gambit default attack.

Thank you too all of the creeps who showed up to protect against ganking and huge thank you to Chumbo for getting the night of 1v1s going!
    Last edited by cmal; Mar 22 2012 at 12:46 AM.
    Cmalberg - Elendilmir
    -Stickygritz, Gritzwarr, and all those Gritz. Greblam

Rock is OP, nerf rock. Paper is balanced.

I mean everything I ever say, ever.

Is that a new buff or ?

Burg PvP 3 set bonus.
    [URL="http://catalyst.guildlaunch.com"][/URL][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][SIZE=1]Votan | Xeyila | Grisburnakh
    Retired - Thanks for the fun and the fights[/SIZE]

Thanks for the fights Fuzzie and Fibur, need a bit of practice and Audacity I think!

Completely destroyed me
    Last edited by Apocatequil; Mar 22 2012 at 01:17 AM.
    [URL="http://catalyst.guildlaunch.com"][/URL][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][SIZE=1]Votan | Xeyila | Grisburnakh
    Retired - Thanks for the fun and the fights[/SIZE]

Page 37 of 100 FirstFirst ... 27 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 47 87 ... LastLast